Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasmine Ryder - Manchester  (Read 855 times)

14 review(s) for JasmineRyder (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline Adon

Booked in 1 hour with Jasmine, and the booking process was really easy and straight forward, and time and duration agreed within a couple of messages. Appearance wise I do see what previous reviews of her comes from with the comparisons with Kate Beckinsale and a tanned Abigaile Johnson comes from, and she is girl next door pretty. By coincidence she was just reviewed before my posting of this review where it mentioned the amount of talking she does and I had a similar experience, and boy can she chat! i think i only had 10-15 minutes of "activities" within the hour and the rest was spent talking, though pleasant was not what i was not how I hoping to spend the 1 hour. When trying to instigate a second round, her body language and topic that she was talking about seems to suggest that it wasn't going to happen, and she had also ran out of condoms, hence the neutral. Maybe i should have mentioned it at time of booking?

Offline nightbot

This is not meant as a counter or white knighting btw as your experience is valid to you and I have no intention of disputing it nor is it right for me to do so.
But I just want to clarify something that you mentioned regarding my own review, the talking in my booking was my choice. That's about it.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:30:34 am by nightbot »

Offline Adon

This is not meant as a counter or white knighting btw as your experience is valid to you and I have no intention of disputing it nor is it right for me to do so.
But I just want to clarify something that you mentioned regarding my own review, the talking in my booking was my choice as I was the one who went for it. That's about it.

I completely agree that your time is how you choose to spend it, so i don't class it as white knighting  :drinks: It just wasn't how i was hoping to spend mine. 

Offline nightbot

I completely agree that your time is how you choose to spend it, so i don't class it as white knighting  :drinks: It just wasn't how i was hoping to spend mine.
Cheers mate.

Offline manfox

I agree she can chat but when I met her it didnt reduce the punting time. Booked 30mins and was there over an hour.

Looks nothing like Kate Beckinsale IMO, she's good looking but not a stunner. Anyone expecting a Kate Beckinsale lookalike (or even remotely as fit) is going to be disappointed.