Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzilee21 - Manchester  (Read 631 times)

2 review(s) for Suzilee21 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Adon

External Link/Members Only

Needed to scratch my oriental itch and when a positive review for Suzilee popped up (thank you for the work gents, keep it up! (pun intended)), I went for it and booked one hour one with her, the booked process was easy, sorted time and duration within a couple of messages. You can definitely tell that english is not her first language but it did not prove to be a barrier. She works out of a set of apartment blocks near The Ritz as mentioned on the other review. I got there early and didnt realise it's key card only, so tried to go up before heading back to the lobby as she came down to get me. I had an almost identical meet as the first review that popped up where it was a slow, sensual massage to start with which ALMOST felt like a time wasting tactic. Worked my way through a number of positions and finished in missionary. The reason i said it was almost a time wasting tactic was she offered to go for round two which i turned down, so it wasn't a one pop and keep chatting kind of deal. The thing that struck me the most was she is genuinely korean! I had honestly expected a bait and switch of some sorts or where she lies about where she's from as usual with working girls these days. i will definitely visit again when the need to scratch the oriental itch arises again.