Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Ryder: Manchester  (Read 2012 times)

14 review(s) for JasmineRyder (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline nightbot

External Link/Members Only

Type: Incall
Price: £250 for 2 hours

Comms: I was due to visit Manchester today so I texted Jasmine late the day before yesterday. She responded noon time yesterday and we agreed on a time and duration over a few text sent across a few hours. She texted me again today asking for confirmation and then 10 mins before the scheduled time to ask if I was nearby. I was already outside by that time so she told me to wait for 5 mins before giving me the room number and floor. It was rather simple and easy.

Location: It's one of the hotels in Piccadilly, pretty decent, super easy and quick to get to from station. All my previous experiences have been in serviced apartments in Liverpool so far so compared to those it's not obviously not as spacious. But it's clean and good enough with everything necessary. Don't really mind.

The Girl: From the pictures I saw of her I expected someone tiny, but she's taller than I imagined and very slender. Very good looking face with sharp model like features. She's almost the same age as me (I'm 28) so very young. Physically fit, with smooth tanned skin, good pair of boobs (which she doesn't like anymore but they are great the way they are and natural), a tight vagina and very nice, round and firm ass. Given her slender figure it was a surprise how juicy they were. Personality wise she's quite bubbly and chatty, very easy to talk to and we spoke on a wide variety of topics.

The meet: This was my first time meeting her and while I'm somewhat into raunchy stuff my first meets are usually very vanilla and I spend more time talking than anything. We spend about 45 min to an hour talking and once comfortable we get down to business with some slow and sensual FK. I do like DFK but again I keep things very light and extra vanilla the first time around. I started off by going down on her and she's nice and fresh down there, and she's responsive. After which I asked her to give me a BJ, I ask her to go slow as my head's sort of sensitive and big so I'm usually not a big fan of this it because very few women till date have given me a toe curling BJ and it usually involves DT rather than the sensitive tip. But it was serviceable none the less. After which I out the condom on and tried a bit of missionary at first and small variations of it. I quite liked that she didn't just lie there and have me do all the work as she was moving with me and trying to be in sync with me. Some here and there due to awkwardness from not being in perfect sync but they dissipated quickly and soon she was moaning and I could feel myself coming close and honking that she probably has one of the tightest girl that I've experienced. After this I ask her to turn around for doggy as I wanted to finish and I wanted a view of that bubble butt. She complies and lifts her ass up and oof what a view that was! I start thrusting away and some spanking here and there, all this time she's appropriately responsive verbally and physically. I really liked how I could hold her waist easily due to how slim it was and appropriately curved that my hands rested there easily. Anyways suffice to say it didn't take me that long to finish after this. I check the time and there's still some 25 mins left so I catch my breath and have a conversation with her rather than try to go for round 2. Speaking of time it reminds me, during my entire meet there was no clock watching and iirc she wasn't even wearing a watch or had her phone next to her.

All in all a very good meet with a fun, beautiful girl. I think the only downside that I would say for me was there wasn't as much eye contact as I'd have liked. There was sufficient amount of it but I did notice that sometimes she'd have her eyes pointed slightly downwards almost as if she was too shy to look/stare at my eyes hah. She mentioned that soon she'll only work one day a week, and that she's already reduced the number of days she works now compared to what it was before.

Anyhow with all that said and done, would I return? Yes, probably sometime when I'm visiting around in Manchester again as I can't really be arsed to take the train and spend nearly two hours on a day travelling just to see someone. But yes she's a positive one for me.

Offline OakTree

Thanks for the review but 45 mins to an hour chatting? Was you ok with that?

Offline yorkieyorkie

Didn’t she supposedly retire a couple of months back...

Offline nightbot

Thanks for the review but 45 mins to an hour chatting? Was you ok with that?
Ofcourse...I should mention that it was my choice.
For me to enjoy sex I need to have had some conversation with the person before and get an idea of them/their personality, and form whatever connection I can in the short time, especially if I'm meeting them for the very first time. Otherwise I won't even get hard no matter how hot they are lol. Even when I book my regular (who I've reviewed as well) I spend quite some time talking, though there's a lot more fucking there as well and it's a lot more raunchy but it happened over time.

Didn’t she supposedly retire a couple of months back...
No she went on a holiday. From what I see she works less days now than she did before she went on holidays.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:04:36 pm by nightbot »

Offline Rack Admirer

Ofcourse...it was my choice.
For the same reason I never do a booking shorter than 2 hours. For me to enjoy sex I need to have had some conversation with the person before and get an idea of them/their personality, and form whatever connection I can in the short time otherwise I won't even get hard no matter how hot they are. Even when I book my regular (who I've reviewed as well) I do it for 2 hours, though there's a lot more fucking there and it's a lot more raunchy.
No she went on a holiday. From what I see she works less days now than she did before she went on holidays.

Interesting approach to punting. You could have had 4 half hour bookings - inc. OWO - with one of the better girls at GFE or La Maison for £250. I would say that's certainly better VFM, but if you're happy with that style of punt then good luck to you :thumbsup: You're either an infrequent punter, rich, or get plenty of civilian sex, I imagine?

Offline nightbot

Interesting approach to punting. You could have had 4 half hour bookings - inc. OWO - with one of the better girls at GFE or La Maison for £250. I would say that's certainly better VFM, but if you're happy with that style of punt then good luck to you :thumbsup: You're either an infrequent punter, rich, or get plenty of civilian sex, I imagine?
Personally for me, I don't really care much about seeing as many girls as possible. I date pretty regularly (though I won't do this if I end up in a serious relationship) and I started punting earlier this year for some good sex because honestly WGs are better at it in my experience.

And for me the half hour approach won't work so I've just kind of settled on this basically. Those 4x 30 mins punts even if with terrific girls would most definitely end up being 4x shit punts for me where I can't even get hard vs 1 guaranteed good punt. Lol!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:24:39 pm by nightbot »

Offline lewisjones23

bet the girls love it when you book them

getting paid to chat shit and feign interest in whatever you are chewing their ear off about  :dash:

Offline yorkieyorkie

Ofcourse...I should mention that it was my choice.
For me to enjoy sex I need to have had some conversation with the person before and get an idea of them/their personality, and form whatever connection I can in the short time, especially if I'm meeting them for the very first time. Otherwise I won't even get hard no matter how hot they are lol. Even when I book my regular (who I've reviewed as well) I spend quite some time talking, though there's a lot more fucking there as well and it's a lot more raunchy but it happened over time.

Fair enough.

I definitely remember seeing on her profile that she was retiring.

Anyway at £90 for 30 mins she’s taking the piss imo.

Offline nightbot

bet the girls love it when you book them

getting paid to chat shit and feign interest in whatever you are chewing their ear off about  :dash:

No offence, but it's my money and my time. You don't get to dictate or have an opinion on how I should use either. There are people here who pay money to drink piss and eat literal shit off a WGs and I don't see people giving opinions on how they should punt or use their time there...lol

It's fine if what works for me doesn't work for you, but that also means what works for you won't necessarily work for me.

Edit: In response to Lewis
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:26:22 pm by nightbot »

Offline Northerndave666

No offence, but it's my money and my time. You don't get to dictate or have an opinion on how I should use either. There are people here who pay money to drink piss and eat literal shit off a WGs and I don't see people giving opinions on how they should punt or use their time there...lol

It's fine if what works for me doesn't work for you, but that also means what works for you won't necessarily work for me.

Bang on lad, it's your money and your choice, nowt wrong with quality over quantity. No need to defend yourself, after all you are paying for a persons time as well as a service  :thumbsup:

Offline nightbot

Cheers :thumbsup:
I just noticed I made some typos and missed one word in a sentence so it doesn't make sense anymore, it was the one about the slight awkwardness during motions due to being out of sync, I just wanted to say that those were dissipated quickly with some laughter and she was back on sync. Sorry about that, wrote it on a phone hah.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:10:59 am by nightbot »

Offline OakTree

You're right, it's your money, your time but it's the sort of issue that most of us are going to pick up on. If I was paying an eye watering amount of cash to sit and chat for an hour then I would be pretty pissed off. Going off another review of her that's just gone up she was given a neutral for too much chat and also incredibly running out of condoms. (personally I don't believe that. I think that was another ploy on top of the chatting to halt any further proceedings of sex)

It's all info we can make a judgement on and it's pushing me to think not to bother with her.

Offline Kool Keef

You're right, it's your money, your time but it's the sort of issue that most of us are going to pick up on. If I was paying an eye watering amount of cash to sit and chat for an hour then I would be pretty pissed off. Going off another review of her that's just gone up she was given a neutral for too much chat and also incredibly running out of condoms. (personally I don't believe that. I think that was another ploy on top of the chatting to halt any further proceedings of sex)

It's all info we can make a judgement on and it's pushing me to think not to bother with her.

She chatted a lot during my punt with her & I mean a lot, I booked 30 mins & she chatted for about 40 minutes!
Never been in that situation before & I was happy to go along with it because she's very attractive & was draped over me as we chatted, most importantly she didn't have another booking so I thought she was relaxed & was comfortable with me (lol)
I ended up getting all my time & some extra so at the end I was more than happy.
Afterwards, and after my review on here, during comms for another punt with her she made it clear she thought I'd took advantage of her 'friendly nature' by going way over time despite her gassing on about her private life for ages, as though I'm happy to spend 90 notes for 30 mins while she chats about her week!!!  :wackogirl:
I told her I'd have been happy to get straight down to action & would have left after 30 mins no problem as I do in all my other punts.
I haven't been back since & won't go back again.

She told me a few things during the chat that in retrospect don't shine her in the best light & make a mockery of her 'friendly nature', in short she's happy to take lots of money for very little if the guy's too timid to complain or ask for more.
I think cos she's so attractive she thinks some men will be happy to spend their hard earned just basking in her beauty & listening to her talk  :rolleyes:
Her service is decent when you get down to it & she is gorgeous (and nice to chat to tbf ) but be prepared to move the meet along to make sure you get your money's worth.

Offline Moby Dick

She chatted a lot during my punt with her & I mean a lot, I booked 30 mins & she chatted for about 40 minutes!
Never been in that situation before & I was happy to go along with it because she's very attractive & was draped over me as we chatted, most importantly she didn't have another booking so I thought she was relaxed & was comfortable with me (lol)
I ended up getting all my time & some extra so at the end I was more than happy.
Afterwards, and after my review on here, during comms for another punt with her she made it clear she thought I'd took advantage of her 'friendly nature' by going way over time despite her gassing on about her private life for ages, as though I'm happy to spend 90 notes for 30 mins while she chats about her week!!!  :wackogirl:
I told her I'd have been happy to get straight down to action & would have left after 30 mins no problem as I do in all my other punts.
I haven't been back since & won't go back again.

She told me a few things during the chat that in retrospect don't shine her in the best light & make a mockery of her 'friendly nature', in short she's happy to take lots of money for very little if the guy's too timid to complain or ask for more.
I think cos she's so attractive she thinks some men will be happy to spend their hard earned just basking in her beauty & listening to her talk  :rolleyes:
Her service is decent when you get down to it & she is gorgeous (and nice to chat to tbf ) but be prepared to move the meet along to make sure you get your money's worth.
Interesting I described her as “Demure”. I don’t mean shy, but certainly not pushy, or controlling. Very Sub. Possibly more chatty after the action, in her own time as we showered and took turns to leave. Maybe she was a little apprehensive having 3 Dicks in the room.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258407.0

She was non stop, we really gave it to her, obliging to all our requests. Reading comments here I think sometimes she may need a bit of direction from punters to get the best “action” out of her.

Offline nightbot

Fair. I can't talk about other people's booking and if they felt a particular way then that's the experience they had and I have no reason to say otherwise. But I just wanted to say that my first meets are usually like this regardless of the girl, it's why I book for 2 hours because it's what I expect/look for in first meets. So atleast in my own case I can't really be pissed for something I did myself.

Take what you will off that, and as far as services are concerned she is pretty great at that as others have mentioned. So perhaps if you are there, you can take the lead to skip the chat and just get to business quick. Whatever you think really.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:13:09 am by nightbot »

Offline Kool Keef

Interesting I described her as “Demure”. I don’t mean shy, but certainly not pushy, or controlling. Very Sub. Possibly more chatty after the action, in her own time as we showered and took turns to leave. Maybe she was a little apprehensive having 3 Dicks in the room.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258407.0

She was non stop, we really gave it to her, obliging to all our requests. Reading comments here I think sometimes she may need a bit of direction from punters to get the best “action” out of her.

Yeah it would obviously be harder for her to waste time chatting away with 3 guys rather than just the one.
I get what you mean by demure & it's part of her charm & attractiveness imo so she plays on it.
The punter definitely needs to drive the action to get what they want.

Offline Tonyg

......cant talk with your mouth full :hi:
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lewisjones23

someone is a bit touchy  :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

......cant talk with your mouth full :hi:
^^^^^ this
Take control and tell her to suck ya dick.
Bad manners to refuse :sarcastic:

Offline freeze44

Fair. I can't talk about other people's booking and if they felt a particular way then that's the experience they had and I have no reason to say otherwise. But I just wanted to say that my first meets are usually like this regardless of the girl, it's why I book for 2 hours because it's what I expect/look for in first meets. So atleast in my own case I can't really be pissed for something I did myself.

Take what you will off that, and as far as services are concerned she is pretty great at that as others have mentioned. So perhaps if you are there, you can take the lead to skip the chat and just get to business quick. Whatever you think really.  :thumbsup:

As you say your money and time and good you had a good time with this one  :thumbsup:

Reading some of your posts you say you book longer meets and like to chat as find it difficult to get 'ready for action' until developed some kind of connection? If you could get ready earlier would you book less time with the wg? Only ask as agree with what is being suggested is that the wg's will be very happy to sit and chat for a good while while getting paid very well!

I've had 'failures' with wg's and over time have found a few ways that work for me to book the minimum time and get the most action and might be something to consider if wanted to.

Wg's really are only interested in the £££'s and this forum has seen many who have been had by some wg's happy to take advantage. Hope that makes sense and something to maybe thing about.  :thumbsup:

Offline nightbot

As you say your money and time and good you had a good time with this one  :thumbsup:

Reading some of your posts you say you book longer meets and like to chat as find it difficult to get 'ready for action' until developed some kind of connection? If you could get ready earlier would you book less time with the wg? Only ask as agree with what is being suggested is that the wg's will be very happy to sit and chat for a good while while getting paid very well!

I've had 'failures' with wg's and over time have found a few ways that work for me to book the minimum time and get the most action and might be something to consider if wanted to.

Wg's really are only interested in the £££'s and this forum has seen many who have been had by some wg's happy to take advantage. Hope that makes sense and something to maybe thing about.  :thumbsup:
Well it's only for first meet that I spend a lot of time chatting. So for subsequent meets (if it ever happens) I'd do 1.5h-2h bookings at times but there will be a lot more action. If I were to get ready even easier then yes indeed I'd consider 1h bookings too for return bookings but I don't think I'd consider 30 min as that's just not my style and it's not even long enough to cover 1 round as on an average I last longer than that. And regarding WG taking advantage, while I agree that plenty of them will, the ones I returned to have told me that I don't have to book as long as I do if I want to see them. I think it's just a difference in style and what one wants and feels best for them, like how some people want companionship for the time they pay so they book overnights, weekenders, dinner dates etc. The fact of the matter is we all do this for diff reasons. Some of you do it cause you are married and the sex is not upto what you desire, some of you do it to fulfill your fantasy that you otherwise wouldn't, some of you do it because you want to see as many young girls as possible, some of you like regulars, some of you would never see a girl more than once etc etc. I don't really judge, you do you really ! But I'm in my 20s, somewhat recently single, and date on the regular in civvie life...so obviously I'd want different things than someone who doesn't share some or all those same things as me.

Anyhow I understand your concern and I thank you for advising me but do believe me on this when I say that while I'm new to this I'm not really naive and I do have some very unique perspective that most here do not. I would talk a bit more about this but I don't think I should mention anything in public because I'm not sure what kind of response I'll get or whether it's appropriate, but happy to elaborate on it with you in PM if you wish (you'll understand why when you actually read it).
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 06:08:12 pm by nightbot »

Offline Moby Dick

Well it's only for first meet that I spend a lot of time chatting. So for subsequent meets (if it ever happens) I'd do 1.5h-2h bookings at times but there will be a lot more action. If I were to get ready even easier then yes indeed I'd consider 1h bookings too for return bookings but I don't think I'd consider 30 min as that's just not my style and it's not even long enough to cover 1 round as on an average I last longer than that. And regarding WG taking advantage, while I agree that plenty of them will, the ones I returned to have told me that I don't have to book as long as I do if I want to see them. I think it's just a difference in style and what one wants and feels best for them, like how some people want companionship for the time they pay so they book overnights, weekenders, dinner dates etc. The fact of the matter is we all do this for diff reasons. Some of you do it cause you are married and the sex is not upto what you desire, some of you do it to fulfill your fantasy that you otherwise wouldn't, some of you do it because you want to see as many young girls as possible, some of you like regulars, some of you would never see a girl more than once etc etc. I don't really judge, you do you really ! But I'm in my 20s, somewhat recently single, and date on the regular in civvie life...so obviously I'd want different things than someone who doesn't share some or all those same things as me.

Anyhow I understand your concern and I thank you for advising me but do believe me on this when I say that while I'm new to this I'm not really naive and I do have some very unique perspective that most here do not. I would talk a bit more about this but I don't think I should mention anything in public because I'm not sure what kind of response I'll get or whether it's appropriate, but happy to elaborate on it with you in PM if you wish (you'll understand why when you actually read it).
FairPlay, whatever.
I punt because I was abducted by Aliens as previously reported on here.

Offline nightbot

FairPlay, whatever.
I punt because I was abducted by Aliens as previously reported on here.
Did they look like whales?

billygreen

^^^^^ this
Take control and tell her to suck ya dick.
Bad manners to refuse :sarcastic:

I'm old school and it's suck my sick please

billygreen

I'm old school and it's suck my sick please

Suck my dick please  :cool:

Offline Moby Dick

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:39:34 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Moby Dick

Are you absolutely sure they were aliens??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Absolutely, never been to Texas.
This was in a shit hole of a place called Sneinton in Nottingham.
They used to be a high ratio of females to males in Nottingham back then.
Couldn’t fail to pull even the fit ones for the cost of a brandy and babycham.
It’s not widely known that most of them are aliens.
Dont know if it’s still true (i mean the ratio, since who the fuck drinks that shit nowadays), but my arse just twitches when I say Sneinton :scare:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:20:18 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Northerndave666

Absolutely, never been to Texas.
This was in a shit hole of a place called Sneinton in Nottingham.
They used to be a high ratio of females to males in Nottingham back then.
Couldn’t fail to pull even the fit ones for the cost of a brandy and babycham.
It’s not widely known that most of them are aliens.
Dont know if it’s still true (i mean the ratio, since who the fuck drinks that shit nowadays), but my arse just twitches when I say Sneinton :scare:

Ahh Sneinton and it's Windmill ! The 10-1 women to men ratio was for a quarter square mile part of the City in the nineteenth century in the Lace Market...as most Lacework was done by Women.

The Nottingham tourist board have kept up the myth for decades as anyone who has ever gone to Nottingham on a stag do, expecting reams of quim forming an orderly queue for attention and instead found just hundreds of other stags will attest.

Offline flame1666

A decent debate lads and agree with most. Jasmine is very good at what she does. She's earning +£800 a day so it's not cos' she's on the breadline. If you want that "connection" - chat, legs draped over you then you're in for a treat. (be careful what you think you're telling her in confidence as she does like to "chat")
If it's the sex then it's like the home guard states you need to direct proceedings. That was my mistake it felt rude to stop her chatting tell her to suck dick. I'm learning though.