Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 99 chockdee Tunstall TOFT  (Read 1832 times)

Offline ExeterGently

External Link/Members Only

Well having read the discussion about 99 chockdee, I had a choice today, spot of DIY or try the venue out.
Phoned at 12.30 today asked availability, booked 1 pm , shower n away I was. Coms 10/10
Arrived 12.55, visit cashpoint , bank 10 shops up from venue, ammeneties 10/10
Sat back in the car, called to check appointment, all good door left slightly ajar, in I walked. Place spotless, 10/10
Asked to go upstairs to the room, followed a moment or 2 later, was asked how long, think of the discussion, said half an hour, £30, handed cash over, off she went stash the cash.
The lady in question, I would say 5 ft nothing around mid 30s, pretty imho, 8/10.
Onto the massage and what a massage, true in the discussion, it’s a damn good one 10/10
All during the massage towel on and no cc swipes nothing, even on the turn over.
So the massage time comes to an end, and I thought of the old Chinese proverb, “ He who no ask no want, he who ask may have balls chopped off”, anyway in for a yen in for a yank.
Do you do extra? answer as you no ask at start, I think no like. Well there you go.
You like hot oil for HE, crack on, so a soothing warm oil, lubed up and away she plays, no rush ramming or yanking, as the old boy was asleep, due to the unknown, she coaxed him alive and delivered. 10/10

So if you ask at the start, see what happens.

As a bonus, she has a tall friend coming Monday for a 4 hand treat, for those interested.

Overall I’d say 10/10 even just for the massage, would I return 10/10, I think a good rapport and you never know what else lies beyond.

Plenty of parking on the square £1.20 for the hour

Anyway hope that helps

Offline Stokiedave

Great review, will definitely have to visit. How much was the he? Did she give any names? Thanks!!

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.

How much did you pay for the HE?

Offline ExeterGently

Sorry forgot to mention, as I was still on the table and she had no issue with HE, so started n finished without discussion,
I took £30 in one pocket and another 20 in the other, once finished, I got dressed and gave her the 20, I thought it’s a standard amount and she seemed pretty pleased.

So honestly I do know, but ask and agree once there, it maybe cheaper.

But an extra £5 very for the massage well worth it. Lots do not so good for£25, so I’m not arguing at £30

Enjoy

Offline Teddybaker22

Guys seriously re-consider your 4 hands massage at this place!
I made a regular 1 hour booking last night for 2 hands..
I ended up having the new, tall, tattooed lady...

I've seen Juliet around 5 times in 6 weeks (owner of shop)
The owner gave me a refund last night, the new lady I don't reccomend, you guys will suss it for yourselfs but I'd say I was lucky ... the new therapist spilt a whole tub of red hot oil over my legs & her self before the massage had even started. I was far from impressed as it did come keen too.

I said I'd prefer to leave the massage and got up and got ready... in the mean time this therapist decides to swap her skirt by the door but left it open, because she too is covered in oil...

How many therapists do you get -

Deep voice, Adam's apple  , covered in tattoos (not many Thai ladys have half sleeves)
Also pants with gel implants on the bum & a pouch at the front ...
I'm glad I got my stuff, I'm positive that's a lady boy ... I maybe wrong but go with an open mind fellas as it might be a bloke pulling your meat  :lol:

Offline Compact92

Well. I went again a few days ago and will never go again. Completely different attitude. No ball swiping nothing sensual. No conversation wouldnt let me touch her bum this time. Kept on looking at the clock. Pretty sure I was in my car within half hour of lying on the table. Even while playing with my piece she was looking at the clock.i forgot to as last time that i went she showed me a picture of the other girl and im sure she is or was a man. The jawline is like Chuck conners. 50 pound wasted. It was the same womam i saw before but one bad experience has put me off. Don't bother guys. Its a negative for me

Offline tesla

Well. I went again a few days ago and will never go again. Completely different attitude. No ball swiping nothing sensual. No conversation wouldnt let me touch her bum this time. Kept on looking at the clock. Pretty sure I was in my car within half hour of lying on the table. Even while playing with my piece she was looking at the clock.i forgot to as last time that i went she showed me a picture of the other girl and im sure she is or was a man. The jawline is like Chuck conners. 50 pound wasted. It was the same womam i saw before but one bad experience has put me off. Don't bother guys. Its a negative for me

this should be a proper review

Offline Stokiedave

Hi tried again twice last week to get in and both times she said she was fully booked all week and to call on monday (yesterday) as there would be a new girl starting. Sounds like i may have dodged a bullet with this place

Offline Compact92

this should be a proper review

How do i do it.im using a crap phone. Your guidence would be appreciated tesla

Offline tesla

How do i do it.im using a crap phone. Your guidence would be appreciated tesla

no idea how to do a review on a phone, my phone only does calls and text.
use a pc
go to the correct region then find "new review" button top right hand side of page, 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:59:12 am by tesla »

Offline Compact92

Will do once back home. Thanks for help

Offline Teddybaker22

The Tall Massuse is 100% a bloke!
Deepest voice ever!
Padded pants on! With a cock for certain!
He/she got changed in the hall way ... 100% it's a ladyboy or bloke!

Highly recommend you avoid also prices £25 now except you give £30 & receive no change as it's apparently kind to give a tip so when you ask for your £5 she just laughs .... F***ing Joke!