Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ANYA_NEW Cambridge  (Read 1836 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324967) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well old Watts is that pissed off not meeting the girls he wants to, as they arent around at the moment or there simply arent any avaiable, so he decides to look on AW to see if there is anyone around that might provide for a need.

So AW search and around 16 are possibles, well some are some not, as their some distance away like Ely, Kings blinking Lynn, Newmarket and other places I'm not going to tonight!.

So see this lady and in a way looks like she might suffice. Rang the number and Oh No!, "Txt me pls". Not that good a start so txted can you do a half hour, £60,  at least which she said she could and would meet me as soon as i wanted, shes in one of the blocks in Rustat close. Got there and well!,after the hiding behind the door pantomine shes a quite looker!, tall around i'd reckon 5 foot 9/10 "ish" and slim with it very nice boobs, pendoulous in nature, and didn't look a day over her claimed 20 years!

Come to that she didnt look that much like her pictues she was much better!, I did wonder if it was the same girl? Never mind.

So down to business and despite her tender looking years she put up a good performance. Decent OWO managed to "blow" a condom on sex quite vigorous in a few different positions, nice DATY tasted sweet no kissing, but not expected well she is Rom apart from a few perfunctory pecks, a little bit of fingering was allowed. So all in rates a positive maybe just for the appearance, youthfullness and enthusiam alone.

Only slight downside is her English as almost nonexistant we did have a little chat with some sign lanuage hand waving etc but that didn't spoil the fun. Only other downside was the half hour went very quickly a sign of sorts that ome is having a good time. She says she's here for either three weeks or days couldnt quite make that one out. May well have another session perhaps longer just wish she had a bigger room those flats are like rabbit sized!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:01:18 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Bornslippy

tha is for the review. do you believe you met the girl in the photos? what a pair!!!!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think she was the girl but they do look different in a way, but if anyone else wants to give a second i opinion be good to see if i'm not loosing me marbles ;!

Course with a lot of Rom girls they have enough tats to make a positive identification easier!

Offline Punterplus

Thanks for the review, are her tits real?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline randyrobert

Went to see her after whatsees post. I think I say the same girl as he did-tall slim with breasts a bit pendulous but nice nevertheless. But not the girl in the photos.

Usual behind the door trick then apologies for not speaking English.However as soon as I stripped off she tried to get a condom on a soft willy so she could suck me off, she tried this for a while-little response so did a hand job which got me hardish. No touching in the pussy area

I need a little more stimulation and interaction for it to flow well-no kissing or cuddling just focus on the dick, Eventually hard enough for some Cow girl but the atmosphere was not there. for me a typical Rom performance.

There was obviously someone else in the flat. So all in all did not do it for me.

Lesson to self-steer clear of Roms
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 12:55:49 pm by randyrobert »

Offline Bornslippy

now, if i have to meet a Rom, will automatically fill out a few lines via Google translate, on my phone. basically along the lines of....the organiser agreed for these services (insert services) at this agreed price. is this ok or not? if they shake head and say no, I walk. if they pretend they can't understand the text, I walk. usually it b&s so i walk anyway lol

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Went to see her again the other night! Much the same as  the girl you describe she is 5 foot 10 tall, marked her of on my rather tall frame and measured that! Shes got a distinct birthmark near her left armpit but for a change no bloody tats! Knockers are seeminly the same. Intresting what you say re the pics, dont know why they don't photo her shes a decent looking girl! We had a decent shag in a few positions she seems happy enough and into it well as much as most roms are, no kissy bit of finger allowed.

Just wished the poxy bedroom was a bit larger like rabbit hutches they are. Dint'nt sense anyone else around but there is more often than not another girl around sharing the flat so not that surprising any way. It is a pity re the lack of English that would I think made it better but on balance and yes seeings shes a Rommie and theres sod all else around;!

But did pay a return visit to Indian Cinnamon the other night now shes bloody good but pricy now seems to get the punters in as i had a bit of a job matching  her times and avails with what I could do but a very good meet:) 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 09:18:35 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Bornslippy

So...is the girl you met better looking than profile pics? What dress size do you think?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I'm no expert on dress sizes Slippy but i would think around 8 to 10. Not skinny but not a lot bigger, more correcty proportioned perhaps! She is a decent height i asked her to just stand still and i could just see over the top of her both of us barefooted and that was as near as dammit 5 foot 10 maybe just a little more she'd be very tall in decent heels. As to her pix and after some more investigation they are her that birthmark just under her arm pit is there, but i also for a couple of quid downloaded her private ones one of them is very good indeed but they I expect were taken a while ago and she does look as if shes lost a bit of weight. Deffo does look better in the flesh and certainly when she smiles after seeing what shes going to get;)

What i did  notice was how bloody quick a half hour goes i normally book an hour, at my age pump 'n dump isnt my thing anymore. I do like to talk to them a little bit, not time wasting talk but she is a woman and human being and it does help the whole meet outcome along I think! 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:28:27 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Bornslippy

Says no OWO...!!! was going to meet her. not now. urrrgh

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well i wonder quite she was doing bobbing her head up and down on my dick before she blew a condom on?.

Mind you I don't think we ought to object to no OWO as nice as it is, i believe its a good vector for STI transmission.

A lot of "clued up" girls don't do it.

Still pay's yer money and takes your choice!

Offline WASA38

Says no OWO...!!! was going to meet her. not now. urrrgh

Said on phone or email ?  Clearly offered in AW profile.

Offline Bornslippy

Big fat no via text....maybe they have already changed girls?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Big fat no via text....maybe they have already changed girls?

Who knows?, but in reality just how many WG's, good ones, not so good, English Rommies EE's etc fulfill all the claims and promises they make  its not as if their ISO certified;?.

Actually she does state; Oral without (at discretion) so suppose you can text that to your punters LOL!;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 11:36:34 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline andreas68

So, having seen all the positives - thought I'd give her a go. Text comms very prompt - booked a time, 15mins before she texted me to check I was still coming, I confirmed and she sent address. Arrived spot on time - texted for flat number - no response. 5 minutes - texted again - get "Sorry 20 minute delay" Really? Texted to say we booked and confirmed - no reply. So home we go. Fully 30 minutes after time - get a text "where are you"? I told her - and all I got was her address again, and "see you soon". Not. Glad others got on well - but I was pretty pissed.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Oh dear thats bloody silly of her. I had a similar problem when i went there first time we got the postcode leads to a large block of flats which is fine been there before to see other girls. Got there texted her She comes back with number xx -xx which is correct in a way as on the door it has those numbers as theres more than the one set of doors and i text back yes got that but what FLAT number are you in then comes back ** -** which is the same number so texted back Yes I know your in ** - ** but which flat door number are you in?, then come back ** whuich is the right number! hit the intercom with that number door buzzed and in.

I suppose its because she speaks sod all english its happening silly mare;!

Mind you went to see another girl this evening and just getting me stash of ye old blue pills and drop the buggers, all of them!, and theres a fecking road drain right behing the car couldnt just have balanced on the drain grill!, no the feckers have to go right though and into the slimey water out of reach, feel guttled like that Ozzie wicket keeper dropping the ball this afternoon least i didn't have an audince;!

Offline andreas68

Shoot - so that was the end of the days fun, then?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Shoot - so that was the end of the days fun, then?

Well lets say that the strokes were'nt the Ben Stokes grade ones;!

Never mind another punt another day once ones been to Asda pharmacy!