Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousClaudiaxxx , Tunbridge Wells  (Read 3329 times)

5 review(s) for GorgeousClaudiaxxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Coyzo84

External Link/Members Only

Arranged for a 1 hour incall back in June. It never happend.

Rearranged 5 or 6 times and canceled each time. Would always follow the same pattern. We agree on time and date (all comms on adultwork usually a couple days before the actual meet).

1 or 2 hours before the actual meet, they send a message saying they need to cancel. Reasons for cancellation range from car accident, whiplash, unexpected guests, sunburn and headache.

Was also due to see her last week, but canceled last moment and just said "something had come up"  phone number is displayed on profile but never responds to calls or text.

I am surprised with the large number of positive feedback, since it was impossible to arrange anything. Stupidly kept trying to get the meeting over the line, as not many good options in the area.

Another review on here reports the same problem. Has anyone actually managed to see this woman!!??

Offline Monis78

I've had the same with her, tried to make a booking and given plenty of time in advanced.  Only for her to cancel with a random excuse.
Given up trying to book her and removed from my HL.

Offline Billy the kid

Exactly the same with me. I think I had 3 bookings all cancel ranging from the day before to an hour before.
After two strikes I'd pretty much given up and was deleting from my hit list but was persuaded to give a final chance - only for another excuse - unwell relative I think.
That was definitely game over.
As you say - with so much (ho ho) feedback on A/W she doesn't feature here at all which seems odd - other than the same issues three of us have had now. On reflection I should have posted a negative review as I have had confirmed meetings arranged.
Might try again for the hell of it  :diablo: to see what happens and will follow up with a review whatever happens.

Offline Coyzo84

Thought I would give it one last crack.

Everything arranged and despite "finally looking forward to meeting me", was cancelled with 2 hours notice.

Well and truly game over now.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Two reviews on this SP-  but they were both no-shows, so we don't have an "actual" review of the service provided (if one ever is provided!).

Has anyone actually seen her?

Offline LanceSpiker

Saw her about 18 months ago in TW but before I joined here so too late for a review. Decent punt in her home during daytime. She’s slightly larger than I expected and the photos are a bit out of date but still a decent punt. Great oral and took CIM like a champ to start. Returned the favour to make it 1-1 in the cum stakes. Sex in multiple positions including pounding her from behind and holding on to her slightly ample arse. Lockdown prevented a further punt but I’d probably have gone back on service levels alone, especially as TW is a bit of a desert in the punting stakes. Looking at her AW profile it seems she’s moved house since and may now be further out of town.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Thanks Lance-  very helpful-  I'd assumed the photos were (at least) from her sign-up some years ago.

Would you hazard a guess at her age/ dress size.  From what you say, I'd be thinking 40ish and a good size 12?

Offline LanceSpiker

Mid 40s and probably pushing a 14 now

Offline Ivor Hunch

Sorry- for some reason I can't reply to your PM- not seen Claudia yet- havering!

Lance- do you think the "may 2021" photos are actually recent?  They suggest someone much slimmer than you were indicating.