Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel kitty - Docklands  (Read 13931 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another positive review for Hazel.

I visited her a few days ago, our meeting was arranged quickly and easily via phonecall and texts.  She's now based in a nice, clean modern flat close to East India DLR station.

Hazel's a warm and friendly lady.  She was dressed as requested, pretty much exactly as in her AW profile, and her photos are representative of her.  She has a slender figure and I have to say that her legs looked sensational in stockings and heels!

We went straight into a bout of kissing, which Hazel appears to be able to do for England  :)   It's always great to find a lady who kisses so willingly, and for such an extended period too.  She's also very responsive to RO.

All in all, I'd recommend meeting Hazel if you're looking for a warm GFE and you particularly enjoy kissing   :thumbsup:

Offline Sedlmayer

Agreed - I had a great punt with Hazel about a week ago. Great DFK, oral and sex  - loves RO and being rimmed and finished with a really good HJ. Hazel has a nice slim, not scrawny, figure with lovely breasts and bum.
Very nice flat, discrete and close to DLR.
OK - £60 for A is steep, but at £130/hr for those who can do without anal Hazel is value for money.   :thumbsup:

Naughtynits

I had a wonderful time with lovely Hazel Kitty earlier this month. She is already well reviewed here but I agree with the OP in how much she is into kissing. And great personality to boot. Recommended

Hornydevil247

I had a wonderful time with lovely Hazel Kitty earlier this month. She is already well reviewed here but I agree with the OP in how much she is into kissing. And great personality to boot. Recommended

Saw her yesterday and great time had. Highly Recommend  :drinks:

Goofy85

She never answers her phone. Does she prefer email?

Hornydevil247

Try her by email and phone. Either text or call.

She does not work weekends if you are trying then.

HD

Goofy85

I usually try during the week. Texting and calling. Maybe I need to drop a text very early in the day, or the day before. Or email.

Goofy85

Just about to comment again, not realising I left the last comment. Gonna look like a stalker now!

But just to say, one month on and still never heard from her on phone, or text during a weekday. Even when texting early. Also seems to have put her prices up from £130 to £150.

intana

i emailed her 2 weeks ago i think. she told me she would not be around starting from 1 september till quite some time due to personal reasons.

however didnot expect her to increase her price to 150. no longer vfm for me

password02

Just about to comment again, not realising I left the last comment. Gonna look like a stalker now!

But just to say, one month on and still never heard from her on phone, or text during a weekday. Even when texting early. Also seems to have put her prices up from £130 to £150.

Yes did see the price hike a month ago when she was £140 ph But now raised again to £150 - perhaps the glowing reviews on UKP has made her more bookings than she can cope - Simple rule of supply & demand - Maybe slow down the bookings and she may reduce the price down to the original £130 ?

Offline Sedlmayer

Hmmmm.....bad news about the price hike.
I like her but £150/hr is pushing it, and £210 for an hour including A is way too much.
Shame.

Goofy85

Yes did see the price hike a month ago when she was £140 ph But now raised again to £150 - perhaps the glowing reviews on UKP has made her more bookings than she can cope - Simple rule of supply & demand - Maybe slow down the bookings and she may reduce the price down to the original £130 ?

Yeah. At £150 it's not going to happen. Her original appeal to me was this great service I keep hearing about, for slightly cheaper than some girls (but £130 is still not cheap). Location now appears to be Camden, so it could be a rent thing.

Offline Sedlmayer

Yeah. At £150 it's not going to happen. Her original appeal to me was this great service I keep hearing about, for slightly cheaper than some girls (but £130 is still not cheap). Location now appears to be Camden, so it could be a rent thing.

Well, she had a perfectly good flat in Docklands which she decided to move from (she didn't have to move).
If she's now got to pay more rent that's not my problem, personally - she should have taken that into account.
Some people wouldn't be arsed to go out to East India, where she used to be, but Camden is more central, so she might well end up busier than she was before. This increased business should cancel out any rent increase.
However, as normal the standard rules of business don't apply to the sex trade........

Goofy85

Some people wouldn't be arsed to go out to East India, where she used to be, but Camden is more central, so she might well end up busier than she was before. This increased business should cancel out any rent increase.
However, as normal the standard rules of business don't apply to the sex trade........

I was one of them. East India is a trek, but on principle, I'm not paying £20 extra.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hmmmm.....bad news about the price hike.
I like her but £150/hr is pushing it, and £210 for an hour including A is way too much.
Shame.

Yes she's off the hl for me too at £150 PH.

Offline Gluckman

Saggy tits and salami nips? No thanks!

Offline Meursault

I find criticising girls for putting up their prices odd.
She's either busy or not and if she's busy the supply curve might shift to the left.
Also, Camden has very high rents if her new flat is nice.
If customers dwindle to a level she's unhappy with, I guess the prices will drop again.
Until then ...
 :unknown:

Hornydevil247

She may have raised her prices but I guarantee you won't leave disappointed. :drinks:

H :diablo:

Offline Sedlmayer

I find criticising girls for putting up their prices odd.
She's either busy or not and if she's busy the supply curve might shift to the left.
Also, Camden has very high rents if her new flat is nice.
If customers dwindle to a level she's unhappy with, I guess the prices will drop again.
Until then ...
 :unknown:

I can't/wouldn't argue with any of that, even though I don't have quite your detached view of it.
However, could you name me any other industry (with the possible exception of the trendy end of the restaurant business) where you could, purely voluntarily, increase your overheads/costs and expect the consumer to pay for that increase?
As I said normal business rules just never seem to apply, do they?

Offline Meursault

However, could you name me any other industry (with the possible exception of the trendy end of the restaurant business) where you could, purely voluntarily, increase your overheads/costs and expect the consumer to pay for that increase?
Football!
Also, Government plays on our addictions by increasing duty on tobacco, drinks and petrol, knowing that demand is inelastic.

Goofy85

Wasn't criticising. WG's are entitled to charge what they feel like. We choose whether to pay, or not. I choose not to pay, because I live in a world where £20 extra is a lot to me. For example, seeing her twice a month would add up to nearly a quarter of my monthly salary. But for the doctors, dentists, bankers and directors of this forum that money will be peanuts.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:14:29 pm by Goofy85 »

Offline Sedlmayer

Football!
Also, Government plays on our addictions by increasing duty on tobacco, drinks and petrol, knowing that demand is inelastic.

Not sure about football - big clubs having to pay higher and ever higher fees for the top players in order to remain competitive (in both senses) is not, in my view, the same thing as a prostitute voluntarily moving from one perfectly nice flat into a more expensive flat.
She had plenty of business in her former flat, so the move was purely for her own benefit. The more central location may bring her more custom, if she chooses to increase the number of clients she sees, but that is not why she moved.

Government continually increasing the duty payable on substances where they know the demand will remain fairly constant even if the price rises is a completely different thing, of course.
For a start, as the comments in this thread demonstrate, the demand for a particular prostitute's services is related to price.

Offline NightKid

She may have raised her prices but I guarantee you won't leave disappointed. :drinks:

H :diablo:

Stop cheerleading. It isn't going to do you any good, especially here.

mrhappypants

Hmmm there are a number of very interesting points here.  First, it seems pretty obvious to me that like-for-like the cost of punting generally increases in line with access to higher net worth individuals - the west end being a case in point.  Having enjoyed Hazel several times it will be interesting to see if she can hold this rate - £150 ph will see her competing for custom with some very attractive providers some of whom will considerably undercut her - Stacy Nice Summer being a match for looks, match for service and £50 ph less as one example.

Offline Sedlmayer

Hmmm there are a number of very interesting points here.  First, it seems pretty obvious to me that like-for-like the cost of punting generally increases in line with access to higher net worth individuals - the west end being a case in point.  Having enjoyed Hazel several times it will be interesting to see if she can hold this rate - £150 ph will see her competing for custom with some very attractive providers some of whom will considerably undercut her - Stacy Nice Summer being a match for looks, match for service and £50 ph less as one example.

Exactly. Like you, I've enjoyed seeing her (and if she can successfully charge £150, fair enough), but would I have 50% more fun with her than, say, Smiley Sindy?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was one of them. East India is a trek, but on principle, I'm not paying £20 extra.

I make you right, some of these girls are simply greedy cunts, she must have been earning a good living at £130 an hour but decided that she wanted more.    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Meursault

Government continually increasing the duty payable on substances where they know the demand will remain fairly constant even if the price rises is a completely different thing, of course.
For a start, as the comments in this thread demonstrate, the demand for a particular prostitute's services is related to price.
Of course, but I guess what I'm saying; is that you can't blame a girl testing demand elasticity if she knows she is popular.
When she's tested it the price will drop or increase further.
You cant fight the market. I don't see government getting involved in this particular area of the market either  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Of course, but I guess what I'm saying; is that you can't blame a girl testing demand elasticity if she knows she is popular.
When she's tested it the price will drop or increase further.
You cant fight the market.

Not if you just accept price increases, quite a few gents on here have said £150 is above what they are prepared to pay.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Meursault

Not if you just accept price increases, quite a few gents on here have said £150 is above what they are prepared to pay.   :thumbsdown:
Exactly. You're agreeing with me. The market will decide.
She was on my HL, she's now off it.

mdcrowe

Due to her kissing, she was on my HL but is now out of it. £20 extra will not kill me, but it the principle behind it. I will not support greed.

password02

Totally agree - At £130 was on my HL but at £150 still there but there are at least another 10-15 girls before her

Offline Meursault

Due to her kissing, she was on my HL but is now out of it. £20 extra will not kill me, but it the principle behind it. I will not support greed.
How is she being greedy? or a "greedy cunt", in one posters vernacular?

Do punters who say this, feel entitled to such an extent that they believe it is that customers who should decree prices!?

I've taken her off my hotlist because she has exceeded my limit. However, I certainly don't think less of her and will gladly see her if the rate goes back to £120/£130

If I was her reading this, I'd be laughing out loud at the temerity and sense of entitlement that some posters have.

This is her right, just as it is our prerogative not contact her  :dash:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:27:57 am by Meursault »

Offline Sedlmayer

Do punters who say this, feel entitled to such an extent that they believe it is that customers who should decree prices!?

I've taken her off my hotlist because she has exceeded my limit. However, I certainly don't think less of her and will gladly see her if the rate goes back to £120/£130

If I was her reading this, I'd be laughing out loud at the temerity and sense of entitlement that some posters have.

This is her right, just as it is our prerogative not contact her  :dash:

That's how I feel about it - she has the right to charge what she likes, and we have the right to decide not to pay it if we choose. That's the market.

Goofy85

Just to make clear, since my comments seem to have triggered this recent debate…

She can charge exactly what she likes in my opinion. I would still love to see her at her original price. But £150 per hour is over my usual budget. I don't think less of her either. And neither have I said she is greedy. I still want to see her, but not at that price.

Offline 385North

Move to a better post code and increase your prices and chances are you'll attract a better calibre of client, i.e. a higher paid, better presented, more fragrant gentlemen who has the budget for 1-2 regular bookings a month and is happy to pay £160 + per hour for a girl perceived as being beyond the means of the average random caveman looking for a cheap shag. It’s a no brainer if you can make it work.

mrhappypants

That's how I feel about it - she has the right to charge what she likes, and we have the right to decide not to pay it if we choose. That's the market.

Agreed. And one of the really cool things about this site is that it makes what was previously a thoroughly opaque market transparent and fluid.  Now we can get a good idea about price, value, availability and quality by sharing reviews.  I think UKP totally transforms the experience of punting.

Offline Jimmyredcab

At the end of the day we do decree prices, at least those of us with principles, girls who increase their prices with no reason are simply money grabbing greedy cunts, we should all avoid them.    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Sedlmayer

Move to a better post code and increase your prices and chances are you'll attract a better calibre of client, i.e. a higher paid, better presented, more fragrant gentlemen who has the budget for 1-2 regular bookings a month and is happy to pay £160 + per hour for a girl perceived as being beyond the means of the average random caveman looking for a cheap shag. It’s a no brainer if you can make it work.

One word - horseshit

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is the sort of bollocks I would expect to read on Saafe, not on here.

Sounds like pro$$ie logic to me, are you sure you are a punter.    :rolleyes:

Offline 385North

You should study the psychology of pricing; it’s really quite a fascinating subject and applies to everything from the sex-trade, drug dealing, all the way up to selling exclusive super cars for millions of pounds at time. Cab fares too, one would imagine ...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:19:51 am by 385North »

Offline Jimmyredcab

You should study the psychology of pricing; it’s really quite a fascinating subject and applies to everything from the sex-trade, drug dealing, all the way up to selling exclusive super cars for millions of pounds at time. Cab fares too, one would imagine ...

How the fuck can you compare exclusive super cars to ten a penny prostitutes.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

I salute the guys on this thread who have said they will not see this greedy bitch at her new rates.   :thumbsup:

Offline 385North

How the fuck can you compare exclusive super cars to ten a penny prostitutes.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

I salute the guys on this thread who have said they will not see this greedy bitch at her new rates.   :thumbsup:

Because it's all about making more and more and more money Jimmy, pure and simple. You might not agree with it, but if you don't understand the logic behind it then that's your problem.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:27:56 am by 385North »

Offline hendrix

Can anybody sensibly explain why she is a "greedy bitch" for charging whatever she wants to charge?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Because it's all about making more and more and more money Jimmy, pure and simple. You might not agree with it, but if you don't understand the logic behind it then that's your problem.

Suggesting that girls working in W1 will get a better class of punter is pure and utter bullshit, what about all the cheap charlies who use Soho walk ups.    :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Can anybody sensibly explain why she is a "greedy bitch" for charging whatever she wants to charge?

Yes, I can explain.

£130 an hour is a fantastic rate of pay, probably more that a highly skilled doctor earns, to want even more is sheer greed, I would avoid greedy cunts like her.    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline hendrix

I haven't seen her Btw but she has been on my hotlist for a while. Her price increase for an all in service including anal makes her more expensive than my favourite regulars, so that would make me think twice now... However, that doesn't make her greedy in my book. Just overpriced imo.

Offline hendrix

Yes, I can explain.

£130 an hour is a fantastic rate of pay, probably more that a highly skilled doctor earns, to want even more is sheer greed, I would avoid greedy cunts like her.    :bomb: :bomb:

You're not a football fan I take it? :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

I haven't seen her Btw but she has been on my hotlist for a while. Her price increase for an all in service including anal makes her more expensive than my favourite regulars, so that would make me think twice now... However, that doesn't make her greedy in my book. Just overpriced imo.

I would be interested in booking her at £130, her original rate, at £150 I will leave her to "better class" punters.    :rolleyes:

Offline hendrix

I would be interested in booking her at £130, her original rate, at £150 I will leave her to "better class" punters.    :rolleyes:

:lol:. I'm not sure about the "better class" argument, maybe that's a factor in the £700 an hour girls, but not at £150 I'd guess.

As I said though, this new price means she's competing with the likes of MissKDD for my business at least and that's going to make me think before booking her. Still, I wonder if her regulars will pay the new price?

Offline Jimmyredcab

:lol:. I'm not sure about the "better class" argument, maybe that's a factor in the £700 an hour girls, but not at £150 I'd guess.

As I said though, this new price means she's competing with the likes of MissKDD for my business at least and that's going to make me think before booking her. Still, I wonder if her regulars will pay the new price?

Some will no doubt, that is of course their business.   :hi: :hi: