Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel kitty - Docklands  (Read 13933 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline King Nuts

How is she being greedy? or a "greedy cunt", in one posters vernacular?

Do punters who say this, feel entitled to such an extent that they believe it is that customers who should decree prices!?

I've taken her off my hotlist because she has exceeded my limit. However, I certainly don't think less of her and will gladly see her if the rate goes back to £120/£130

If I was her reading this, I'd be laughing out loud at the temerity and sense of entitlement that some posters have.

This is her right, just as it is our prerogative not contact her  :dash:

Agree with all of this. I don't like pushing past 120/hr but only because I know you can get some great girls for that price in London.

Personally, I never blame anyone for trying to earn whatever they think they're either worth, or think they can get away with. So much pricing is merely front, and bears no indication to the cost of provision of the respective services or goods.

A train ticket can be 10 quid one day, and fifty quid a few days later. A London black cab ride can cost a tenner at 4pm and 20 quid at 10pm. Elasticity? Or opportunism? Bit of both, surely.

Smart girls are always going to be mindful of the opportunity/elasticity equation to keep themselves busy. Smart punters know how to research and discriminate. Works both ways.

Offline Sedlmayer

Agreed. And one of the really cool things about this site is that it makes what was previously a thoroughly opaque market transparent and fluid.  Now we can get a good idea about price, value, availability and quality by sharing reviews.  I think UKP totally transforms the experience of punting.

Yes - very well put. Agree 100% :thumbsup:

Offline Sedlmayer

Because it's all about making more and more and more money Jimmy, pure and simple. You might not agree with it, but if you don't understand the logic behind it then that's your problem.

JRC understands the logic perfectly well, I think, as do most of the punters who have said that she's now priced herself out of the market, so far as they're concerned.

It's not nuclear physics, we're not stupid and you're not the only one here with A-level economics...

Offline Jimmyredcab

JRC understands the logic perfectly well, I think, as do most of the punters who have said that she's now priced herself out of the market, so far as they're concerned.

It's not nuclear physics, we're not stupid and you're not the only one here with A-level economics...

Good sensible post.

I remember one of my old regulars telling me that she was going to increase her rates from £120 to £150, her logic was that she works roughly 10 hours a week so the increase would bring in another £300.

Well not exactly, that is only assuming the phone still rings on a regular basis, judging by some of the comments in this thread she would lose some of her regulars.

Offline Meursault

Can anybody sensibly explain why she is a "greedy bitch" for charging whatever she wants to charge?
No they can't.
Those spouting forth and name calling appear to be either deluded, entitled or straightforward angry misogynists.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No they can't.
Those spouting forth and name calling appear to be either deluded, entitled or straightforward angry misogynists.

That is %%% language if I ever saw it.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Meursault