Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 1546 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline markballoon

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Rang up, phone answered straight away.  Confirmed a short notice apt smoothly done.  Rang her when outside and she came down for me.

Location:  Was given directions to her apartment which is rented for the occasion.  This one was off Old Hall St and not her usual one by the docks.

The price was £50 for 30 mins.  She did not even ask for this until the end of the session.
Kay as most posts have told is very trim and fit for her age.  She wore a basque, suspenders and high heels.
I only wanted a bit of a play around and a blow job.  Started off with some light FK then she let her tits out for me to suck and play with.  She took her time to start playing with me so I knew I wouldn't be rushed.  Next her knickers came off and she readily accepted me fingering her.  She is tight clean shaven and fresh.  She started wanking me which progressed to a blow job and then a 69.  On nearing coming I asked her where she wanted it.  She told me in her mouth.  I CIM and also the rest on myself as she wanked me into her mouth.  She took it very well and was in no rush no stop. 

I probably won't return as this was my first punt in quite a while and I think it may be a while to my next one.  Also I prefer my women to have bigger tits.  But on the whole its a positive probably let down abit by my own rustyness :)