Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy of Olina's - Bayswater  (Read 771 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Swapmeister

External Link/Members Only

£150 for one hour
Basement flat near Bayswater Tube.
Small. Not much room to swing a cat but fit for purpose.

Tracy's photos are probably of her in her early 20s. Now, you can recognise the face but the body isn't as rounded. An observation, rather than a criticism. Let's put it this way. If you find Victoria attractive then you will like Tracy in that bodywise, they are very similar.

When I walked into her flat, I was offered a drink and a towel for the shower. She didn't offer to join me but then I didnt ask. After I finished, she offered me some mouthwash.

What followed was enthusiastic kissing. Then OWO which was very nice. Soft kissing of the head and the balls. Lots of licking of the shaft Despite my hints, no rimming :-(

She allows fingering of her P. I did not try fingering her AH so don't know if she allows that. She seemed happy with light stroking of her AH though. Sex was had in a number of positions. Came over her breasts. A nice massage followed.

To summarise, a very friendly girl. English is good enough for casual chat. Lots of kissing and cuddle. No tattoos. Tight body. Smooth skin. As I said, if you like Victoria then you should pay Tracy a visit.

Offline Duron

No rimming? Has it on Olina website