Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Delight - Edinburgh  (Read 2751 times)

9 review(s) for Scottish Delight (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline DogsBols

Mixed reviews for Scottish Delight (formerly XSensual.SophieX) on here, though the negatives are all from 2016 so I thought I would take a chance recently to see what she was like. I'm glad I did  :D This review is at the fluffy end of the scale as a result... :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £150 (no extras)

Comms: A few AW messages forward and back which was a bore, but she was trying to find out a little bit more about me and what I was looking for. Got there in the end and asked to submit an AW booking. Comms all easy after that by text and calls.

Location: Nice flat near the top of Leith Walk. Evening parking easy enough and all discrete. Got the flat number and let straight in, not having to hang about outside. No sense of anyone else in the flat at all which I was a bit wary of beforehand.

Scottish Delight: Behind the door in a robe with nice lingerie on underneath - bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. Good looking girl IMO, with a pretty face, and great body and legs. Tall too, especially with big heels on. AW stats and details all accurate (though I might add a couple of years to her claimed 21 and her hair is more light brown rather than blond). She still looks like the verification pic of her on here.

Took a shower (clean bathroom, fresh towels) and then a long slow GFE started, which I had asked for. Slowly got her out of her lingerie and she was very tactile back. FK from the start, which got a little deeper as the punt went on. Lovely (real) breasts once I got them out, nice size and pert. Then into a good bit of RO which she - and I - loved. Sweet, freshly shaved pussy which got very wet, with a tiny squirt when she came which I could taste on my tongue. Then into OWO on me which was good, really good... I see she mentions an extra £10 in her FAQ for this, but it wasn't mentioned by her at the time and I was too occupied to think about it...

I wanted to come inside her so bag on. Before we got started I went for some face sitting - great sight with that body above me and she came again. She then moved down me and into a vigorous GC while she rubbed her clit - this girl is an orgasm machine! Too much for me and it was all over :yahoo: We had a chat afterwards and a slow hand job from her, but round 2 wasn't happening for me despite her efforts.

Time was up, and I was aware of the negative review on here about a boyfriend / pimp banging on the door, but none of that. She was happy to chat and lie together and in no rush to get me out. I left about 10 minutes over the hour.

Overall, a great punt (one of my better ones) with a good looking girl, who was enthusiastic and willing. Easy positive for me and I will return :hi:       

Offline suckmyglock

Quite fancy seeing her but her forehead looks like you could land a jumbo jet on it.

Offline Captain Kirk

Gave up on her after a couple of visits two or so years ago, had mixed feelings about her but her attitude put me off, and so did her pimp who was smoking hash and playing loud music in the living room. Certainly not prepared to pay £150 for her, I paid £100 for one hour in both my visits to her a couple of years ago, she also made some racist comments that were off putting, narrowminded as hell.