Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 1755 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Paul13

Decided last weekend that i needed some punting action so had a look to see who was available and Carla ticked all the boxes.
I sent a text and got a prompt reply saying that she was available. She's located by the BMW garage on a street with plenty of parking in a small flat with good access.
She opened the door wearing a tight dress that showed off her figure. Once the paper work was out of the way she asked me to wash my hands before stripping down and getting on the bed. She removed the dress to reveal an enhanced pair of tits that felt real.
From there there was plenty of DFK and oral. Sex was different positions finishing with doggy. I then finished off coming in her mouth.
Pretty decent punt for the money and I would probably return

External Link/Members Only

Now need to work out who's next!

Offline SaladTosser

Had the pleasure of seeing her again not to long ago. Very good service from start to finish. Dfk, owo and finish on her (enhanced) tits. Cracking body too.

ST  :drinks:

Offline vision2014

Decided last weekend that i needed some punting action so had a look to see who was available and Carla ticked all the boxes.
I sent a text and got a prompt reply saying that she was available. She's located by the BMW garage on a street with plenty of parking in a small flat with good access.
She opened the door wearing a tight dress that showed off her figure. Once the paper work was out of the way she asked me to wash my hands before stripping down and getting on the bed. She removed the dress to reveal an enhanced pair of tits that felt real.
From there there was plenty of DFK and oral. Sex was different positions finishing with doggy. I then finished off coming in her mouth.
Pretty decent punt for the money and I would probably return

External Link/Members Only

Now need to work out who's next!

Use to see her when she was in cradley  where about is she located in birmingham now love to pay her another visit