Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina - Tantricmassage4you - Earls Court, SW5  (Read 4037 times)

53 review(s) for redroselondonxx (44 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Global_Punter

Name: Irina

Duration: 1 Hour

Damage: £120

Comms: Her comms is very good, all handled by Irina, as a bonus Irina's place is very close to the train station, about 3 mins walk.

Mobile: 07459853575

Website URL's: External Link/Members Only

Other Links:

External Link/Members Only

For indexing only as AW profile is offline:

Rating: Rated positive as she delivered a very sensual massage, Irina's massage is very raunchy if thats your preference.

Location: Earl Court ( She may move back to Bayswater within a month ) 

Looks: Slim Blonde, possibly mid 40's - tiny bit of belly thats only visible when she takes off her cloths.

Service: I opted for the £120 option as opposed to £100 but if haggled she will be happy to deliver all for £100

Upon arrival I was offered a shower, I must admit Irina's apartment is very clean - one of my pet peeves is a very untidy living space.

After shower I made my way back to the bed room, where Irina was waiting in a robe which she gradually / magically made to disappear - now face down she started the massage very gently, with use of hands, tip of nose, bit of tongue which I must admit was very sensual and it did send some waves of excitement through my body.

Upon turn over same technique, some slides, play of nipples with nose some tongue while alternating downwards gently rubbing JNR with her boobs - Irina is very good at building up the excitement, no rushed service or tricky techniques to make you shot your load and out of the door.

What followed the build up was a carefully delivered HE, then balls play with tongue and OWO very wet and gently given with some hands then no hands, 69 and back to more OWO which went on for a while, then finally a climax CIM grand finale Whoops what happened  there :coolgirl: :cool:

In all a very good 1 hour well spent, thanks to tantraman's review when it was time for me to plunge back into the FBSM scene I just knew who to call.

After the session, I took another shower - back in the room we had a bit of a chat while I was getting dressed then back on the road for my train home.

Return: Definitely for a sensual & raunchy massage only.

Pictures courtesy: tantraman - all rights reserved

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:03:51 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline tantraman

... thanks to tantraman's review when it was time for me to plunge back into the FBSM scene I just knew who to call.

I'm glad to read you took the plunge, GP ... there are few better FBSM mouths in which to plunge one's throbbing and oily stick!

:music:

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. I have seen her a few times now and she always provides a good consistent and very sensual service. But I only pay £100, which includes OWO and CIM, and she has never suggested I pay more so perhaps haggle next time!

Offline Global_Punter

I'm glad to read you took the plunge, GP ... there are few better FBSM mouths in which to plunge one's throbbing and oily stick!

:music:

Danke, any suggestion for my next FBSM plunge is always welcomed - feel free to DM is required  :hi:

Offline bestbefore

there are few better FBSM mouths in which to plunge one's throbbing and oily stick!

+1
Nicely put!
And tantraman, if you know of any better mouths in which to plunge our throbbing sticks, please let us know!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 02:29:05 pm by bestbefore »

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks for the review. I have seen her a few times now and she always provides a good consistent and very sensual service. But I only pay £100, which includes OWO and CIM, and she has never suggested I pay more so perhaps haggle next time!

@bestbefore Danke, definitely will do - I gave her a hint for the next plunge :hi: I'm glad there's other punters that concur with her service  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 05:13:16 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline mwang39

Great review! As a big fan of FBSM I think I may take the plunge soon.

Offline maybe

Offline Yellowman1

She does give a great service and the owo is a nice surprise

Interested to if anyone can recommend someone who does a similar service