Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Incall Chelsea London Charlie Hothaigirl  (Read 1316 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Palace123

This was a very last minute punt owing to booking refusing owo (there was a time where I might have accepted this but now I just walk away).  I was in the Chelsea area and gave her ring. I have to say, I was pretty pleased with the gamble. 

Booking Process.

Called Charlie, she answered in a very friendly manner and it turned out she was only a 10 minute walk. I arrived at the infamous Chelsea Cloisters, the place must have more WG's per sqm than anywhere in Europe. All very easy and she was helpful and communicative.

The Girl
Really glammed up, wore the secretary outfit as requested. Hair and make up was perfect and smelt of expensive perfume. Good start. Looks-wise her photos are accurate. She's not 22 though, more like late 20s. Nice boobs, not natural but decent fakeballs. She's slightly sub in her character (I guess thats a Thai trait) speaks quite good English with a strong accent, very friendly and chatty (but knowns when not to!). I personally found her pretty but I know this is subjective, have a look at her pics to decide for yourself.

The session

Booked one hour (DFK, owo, 69, sex). Started with intense kissing then DFK. Loads of 69 and then mutual masturbation followed by penetration which was good - she was happy to get into any position. Another round of pretty much the same routine. We definitely made it over the hour mark chatting after and I had to elect to leave for other arrangements.  Everything delivered cheerfully, no sense of burn out or uncomfortableness on her part.

Summary
If you're looking for a hassle free, great VFM, Thai GF experience with a she is def worth looking up. I'd book again if I wanted a safe bet at short notice in the area.

Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:
How long you booked and how much you paid?

Offline Palace123

as per the review states - 1 hr (officially but probably stayed an extra 20 min).

Paid her profile fee of £120 (no extras).
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

as per the review states - 1 hr (officially but probably stayed an extra 20 min).

Paid her profile fee of £120 (no extras).
:thumbsup: