Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty.Angel (Edinburgh) / Sex.Kitten.  (Read 5099 times)

3 review(s) for Sex.Kitten. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Happy99

Naughty Angel advertises as a size 10 on AW, which is rubbish as she is a big lump with a bulging belly. She is unrecognisable from the AW photos which were obviously taken several years and pizzas ago. She is also a bit cross eyed!

She is now working from a conveyor belt type sparse working flat with other girls in Tollcross, Edinburgh.  Some things of note about the flat, its noisy - TV blasting, phones going, people moving about, the heating is on full blast like a sweatbox and its dark, probably so you cant see how unlike the photos she is. Not the sort of place you want to visit basically.

She comes across as totally jaded and lacks any enthusiasm. She lists on AW as GFE and french kissing, but nothing could be further from the truth. She doesnt offer any kissing. No sensuality or friendliness about her at all. She hasnt got a clue. Avoid. I should have stayed retired. Surely the Japanese can build a robot to give out this sort of service, but better and more friendly!

External Link/Members Only

Offline kink

Naughty Angel also operates in Glasgow with her friend Sami and others.

Seen NaughtyAngel last week, awful looking EE girl, terrible service. AVOID!!!

Have also met sami at the same address, she is bigger than depicted on her photos but still good-looking girl and fantastic service: DFK, OWO, CIM, ANAL PLAY. Would see sami again.

Offline Marmalade

Well it looks like she's changed her name again.

Offline Happy99

Yep changed her name to Sex Kitten (Fat Cat might be more appropriate) since the review went up, shows the power of this forum or at least one of her fluffies has tipped her off. I notice one notorius fluffy on here who will basically shag anything, gave her glowing feedback on AW about a year ago, as he does to pretty much everyone breathing that he meets. Would never trust his recommendations.

Notice she has made some other rather unsubtle changes to her profile since the review went up like taken out GFE and added curvy  :lol:, but its still full of utter bull.

Akerso

That's bad luck mate the pictures a very deceiving, but its always a possibility with EE girls.

Thanks for the heads up!

Offline tazman1002001

I'm glad to say I had a really good punt with this girl about a year ago..... And if you search her profile ID there are a few posts from last year recommending this girl.

It looks like from recent posts she has gone downhill which is a shame as at the time she had a great body with tits to die for and a really good personality.

Innit33 you're very quick to slander someone genuine punts..... What have you bought to the forum that allows you to pass judgement on other members on here? Do something more useful that trolling on here......thanks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Happy99

Good to see the fluffy knows who he is. I'm not the first person to have suggested this on here. 33 fluffy feedbacks on AW, the law of averages suggests that's almost impossible unless your standards are really low. Also quite a few are 'feedback only' which means the booking was not completed via the site, but you put on a fake booking in order to give the fluffy feedback. The only reason anyone would do that is if there is something in it for them. As many have said before the feedback on AW can't be trusted and either can the reviews of fluffies. Cheers.

Offline tazman1002001

Innit33 ......only 2 reviews from you...doesn't quite make you the expert in the field does it?

Like I said on my previous post trolling on UKP website will get you banned.

Also if you want to do anything useful spend some of you're dole money you get every 2 weeks and actually start fucking some girls and put up some useful reviews for us all to see....until that time comes read some of the useful reviews on here and stop try to nit pick up on others.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Innit - this forum is open to everyone to express personal comment on the WG's they meet. We all have different tastes but should respect others opinion even if not same as our own.

I'm sure you know WG's can use or change profile details and indeed often use same profile for different girls to use especially the EE ones.

I've often used Taz's review recommends to see quite a few WG's (not the one discussed here) and found them all to be as described by him and had a good punt.

I therefore find it a little unfair to criticise Taz's view and note your 2 reviews were both Negative ones and recall many of your other posts tending to be critical ones.

To each their own and I respect that but some people have their cup half full others half empty. Personally I prefer finding the positive good service WG's identified on here but also appreciate knowing about bad providers, if validated as true.

Happy punting
Val

Offline tazman1002001

Val that sounded much better than my rant :angry: ...
Banned by:

Offline Happy99

Innit33 ......only 2 reviews from you...doesn't quite make you the expert in the field does it?

Like I said on my previous post trolling on UKP website will get you banned.

Also if you want to do anything useful spend some of you're dole money you get every 2 weeks and actually start fucking some girls and put up some useful reviews for us all to see....until that time comes read some of the useful reviews on here and stop try to nit pick up on others.

Look like its you doing the trolling. Took you over a week to come up with that, man you are even more flimsy than thought  :lol:

Face it you have been exposed as lacking in any discernable taste and a fluffy who posts fake over the top sugary reviews on AW in order to curry favour with girls at the arse end of the market in discount corner. You even have negative feedback from a girl on AW saying you tried to pressure her into giving a discount  :lol: Can imagine the conversation you had with her 'Hey Im the Tazman, but you can call me Taz. You are a complete munter, but hey thats my level...if you give me a discount I'll create a fluffy review for you so you can get more mugs in before getting the plane home. Hey if i shagged a bag of spuds i'd give it 10/10 and say it was my fav bestest ever'

Offline Happy99

Innit - this forum is open to everyone to express personal comment on the WG's they meet. We all have different tastes but should respect others opinion even if not same as our own.

I'm sure you know WG's can use or change profile details and indeed often use same profile for different girls to use especially the EE ones.

I've often used Taz's review recommends to see quite a few WG's (not the one discussed here) and found them all to be as described by him and had a good punt.

I therefore find it a little unfair to criticise Taz's view and note your 2 reviews were both Negative ones and recall many of your other posts tending to be critical ones.

To each their own and I respect that but some people have their cup half full others half empty. Personally I prefer finding the positive good service WG's identified on here but also appreciate knowing about bad providers, if validated as true.

Happy punting
Val

Another self-made mod  :thumbsdown: Please feel free to go and see all the girls with negative reviews so you can 'validate' them. Good luck with that, but this reviews already been validated by another user. Hilarious you can have a go at my views when you havent even met the girls in question. 

Plus i never actually named the fluffy, he decided to jump in and expose himself  :wacko:

Offline tazman1002001

Well I hope you had fun reading all my positive reviews ...... You can just hope that some poor girl will give you some feedback cos she feels sorry for you.

Oh that's right my negative feedback.....well lets check out that Con Artisit hookers details.....oh surprise surprise her profile has gone.....great she must have closed down that profile because she had to much good feedback....NOT.

So back to my original point......you only have 2 reviews ...... Why is that......maybe something to hide?
Banned by:

whiterussian

knowledge is more important than the amount of reviews you have.  Some punters here have no reviews.

Offline Marmalade

it's an interesting addition to the forum to see "number of reviews" displayed with a person's icon. But everyone to their own in working out how much credibility to give reviews and/or posts (ditto AW to some extent). Sometimes I get into "rip-the-fluffy-to-shreds-mode". It's like grabbing a rag doll between a rotweiller's teeth and shaking till the feathers come out. but then I think, why fucking bother? If people can't be discriminating themselves what chance have they got? UKP has come of age. Seasoned members don't need led by the hand to be shown the ropes.

For my own punting places, I soon get to see who has helpful (to me) things to say and who just vents a load of cak. It doesn't bother me that they both inhabit the same forum. I pop on to see if there is anything of interest before making a booking, typically. After that, no point for me to waste punting time on personalities.

Offline Happy99

Actually if you had read the post properly fluffy I've been retired from the scene as I've no desparate need for it, unlike some. I mean do you realise Taz there are girls out there that will actually meet you for free because they like you and you dont need to ask them to post feedback on the web  :D

Anyway I am retiring again so you will need to put your hand in your wallet to find out for yourself who is good and bad out there.

Might be a good idea to have avtars that reflect a members reliability on reviews, like a pink bunny rabbit for fluffies and the bigger the rabbit the bigger the fluffy. Pound sign on rabbit's head means fluffy for hire for a wee discount.

JB1969

Actually if you had read the post properly fluffy I've been retired from the scene as I've no desparate need for it, unlike some. I mean do you realise Taz there are girls out there that will actually meet you for free because they like you and you dont need to ask them to post feedback on the web  :D

Anyway I am retiring again so you will need to put your hand in your wallet to find out for yourself who is good and bad out there.

Might be a good idea to have avtars that reflect a members reliability on reviews, like a pink bunny rabbit for fluffies and the bigger the rabbit the bigger the fluffy. Pound sign on rabbit's head means fluffy for hire for a wee discount.

Just a suggestion stay in retirement, your childish behaviour makes you come across as a complete idiot.

Offline tazman1002001

Innit thanks for you're useless comments  :dash: ..... Missing you already bye :yahoo:

JB....well said.... Nice of him to call all of us punters desperate ........eh I take it that includes himself? :crazy: :wacko:
Banned by:

Offline Happy99

Just a suggestion stay in retirement, your childish behaviour makes you come across as a complete idiot.

My eyes are sore reading all your helpful reviews  :crazy: Obviously the shagging for free concept hit a nerve for you personally :D

Offline Happy99

Innit thanks for you're useless comments  :dash: ..... Missing you already bye :yahoo:

JB....well said.... Nice of him to call all of us punters desperate ........eh I take it that includes himself? :crazy: :wacko:

You are the very definition of desparate and its all there for everyone to see written all over internet land for ever and ever amen  :bomb:  :D

Tjkooker

He does have a point taz. You would give the ugliest munter top marks if you thought it would endear yourself to her.

Offline tazman1002001

Guys I give good marks if I think they are good...... I pay like every other punter.

One mans poison is another mans passion.......
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

TJ as a matter of interest what girl have I given top marks .....that you then saw after my review and thought she was a Munter?  :thumbsdown:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Why exactly didn't you just stay retired......did you use up all the money you made?
Banned by:

RandyF

Here Taz! 

Thought we were all on a respect the hoors and fellow punters kick?

I swear I saw you calling this chap a 'wee faggot' the other night?????????????????

Fucking annoying you pair bumping shitey old threads whatever  :mad:

Offline tazman1002001

Here Taz! 

Thought we were all on a respect the hoors and fellow punters kick?

I swear I saw you calling this chap a 'wee faggot' the other night?????????????????

Fucking annoying you pair bumping shitey old threads whatever  :mad:

Randy it's not my normal style....I will bitch and moan just like everyone but this troll is on a mission and its annoying me......after a recent cease fire he/she started again.... :dash:
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: Happy99 (to Tazman1002001)
You are the very definition of desparate and its all there for everyone to see written all over internet land for ever and ever amen

I've read a couple of your reviews mate and they're spot on. I know that cos I've seen the girls myself. You clearly write reviews for your fellow punter rather than to get your tongue up some prostitute's saggy anal sphincter to 'review' her for a discount.

:drinks: