Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I be worried...  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

By responding to her first contact you indicated that you are content to receive subsequent calls/messages from her. Indeed, it would appear that you have actually encouraged an ongoing dialogue with her. You should have either ignored that first message or responded with a firm warning for her to never contact you unsolicited.
You could still normalise things by informing her that you no longer wish to receive any contact from her - I suspect she'll simply stop then.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your input  :thumbsup:
so if you appreciate our input show this appreciation by helping us and adding the link please.

Offline JonasG

Some just love texting you randomly, so glad to have a punting phone. They do make me laugh.

Got a random "Hey" on Friday afternoon from a WG I've seen a few times and then on Saturday a WG I saw once ages ago texts me saying she's in Kensington tonight and tomorrow.

I text back saying: "Why are you telling me this? You think that text will make me see you? Good luck with that."

lol.

Online LLPunting

that's because the booking were made on gumtree/viva street, can't blame me if the links are no longer valid...

Yes we can, because it's well known that ads on those sites vanish quickly.  You know how to screenshot so you could've posted those but hey, you're just proving how self-centred you are.  If you really want help from the wise here then best you improve how you contribute.  Oh and try reading through past threads because this kind of thing has been discussed many times before, even in the last year or so.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 01:48:17 am by LLPunting »