Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: luscious leahxxx - Lymm  (Read 4298 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
10 review(s) for Luscious leah!! (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline big2010bird

My first review, I've been using this great site for a long time, and decided to give back to the community who have helped me, so here goes, recently saw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
All good, answering message via AW and SMS quickly, arranged a time and was in within 2-3 mins of the booked time

Well known WA14 hotel location, just off the M6, totally safe, no issue at reception as you can just walk straight in

Looks
I would say Leah was mid 40's, about 5ft 5in, dress size 8-10, dressed in sexy lingerie, photos are of her, although suspect they are taken few years ago, local lass, really easy to get along with. Total professional, asked what I wanted, and was throughout the booking had a great attitude and always happy to do anything I wanted, much better than some others I've seen. Hygiene was good

Services
As per AW profile, £130 for 1 hr, no extras charged. DFK, OWO offered but declined for OW, RO, Sex in a few positions and Anal

I can confirm, this is a new AW profile but its the same person as:
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10715

I tend to go for younger women, so struggled getting hard but made the best of it with a semi, nothing wrong with the services offered, just me. Rating as positive as I could not fault the services offered and her profile is 100% accurate in that regard

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and get why you gave a positive. Re the age...the profile says mid thirties but you reckon mid forties??

Offline NigelF

Good review OP (similar to my thoughts and experience) and great first post  :thumbsup:

I've gone ahead and indexed her current profile to all her old reviews on here so when people search for her current profile (or post her link) all her reviews will be very easy to find/appear instantly.

Cheers for the review and get why you gave a positive. Re the age...the profile says mid thirties but you reckon mid forties??

Yes. When I saw her (on I think two occasions) those were my thoughts as well:
Yes, very true. The main downside for me though is the fact that Leah looks over 10 years older than she claims (she's definitely in her 40s) so she doesn't look great facially (but is pretty good for someone in her 40s) and her "fake" lips which are rather hard/firm which is a bit off-putting visibly and particularly during kissing although she does still deliver good DFK.

Some of her other reviewers felt the same way too (edited quotes for brevity):
Lady: not 31. 40 at least I’d say however fairly tidy
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 11th July 2017

AW has her as 30, however maybe add 5/10 years onto that, but photos are a fairly ok representation.
Note that from my recollection 2 of her 3 current main photos haven't changed since then (although I could be wrong) so that quote from sailor_man demonstrates that the OP of this review is indeed correct when he says her current photos seem a few years old - they definitely are as she's been using the same pics for at least a couple of years)

There are also a few punters who didn't review her who weren't too impressed either (although their experiences are now 3 years old, so they're less recent than her numerous reviews):
Think I saw her a few months back. Not great facially and had smokers breath. Man I hate that mix of smoke and mouthwash. Wasn't my most memorable punt.
I'm sorry to say: i had a meeting with her last month, for my birtthday, and was utterly disappointed with how she turned out to look , i know no face pics on AW is always taking a risk but this time it did not pay off, she wasn't that nice looking facially. And that is the ONLY negative, she was a great fuck, horny, great bj etc, but god damnit as men we go for looks majorly above all else, so only a neutral for me. Atleast she was enthusiastic. 6.0 / 10

AW pics are very deceptive
Two quotes from the same punter:
I saw her once and was massively underwhelmed. Well taken pictures I would say. Service was ok otherwise and nice lass. Not the cleanest and saggy.
Saw this girl, normally my budget is £50-60 for 30 min I call. Was tempted in partly cos of reviews and partly cos I was struggling to find anyone any short notice. Service was fine but expected a hot blonde tight body which wasn't the case here. Not bad by any means but not worth upping my budget for and wouldn't return.

Aside from the date stamps of those quotes you can tell they're old because of the punter saying his normal budget is £50-60  :lol:

Last year (in July) she claimed to be 34 on here, which is 3 years older than she was advertising at the time (note that she was using her friend Lexilou's account to post on here):
And as for my age I'm 34!!!!!

Leah X

She also took umbrage with the post I made (quoted earlier in this post, where I said she looked over 10 years older than advertised) and she told me so via PM (also reinterring that she was actually 34). She then said it made her feel self conscious (possibly a sympathy ploy). Nonetheless when I replied sticking to my guns she didn't have any further issue and was perfectly polite. It is possible she's still in her 30s (e.g. some people look older than they actually are and I'm sure her smoking hasn't helped in that regard) but I think it's very unlikely and if she is then she still looks older.

Nonetheless, as per my review I do think she's good overall (and I was expecting her to look older thanks to previous reviews) hence I gave her a positive (plus I saw her more than once).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:06:39 am by NigelF »

Offline freeze44

Good review OP (similar to my thoughts and experience) and great first post  :thumbsup:

I've gone ahead and indexed her current profile to all her old reviews on here so when people search for her current profile (or post her link) all her reviews will be very easy to find/appear instantly.

Yes. When I saw her (on I think two occasions) those were my thoughts as well:
Some of her other reviewers felt the same way too (edited quotes for brevity):Note that from my recollection 2 of her 3 current main photos haven't changed since then (although I could be wrong) so that quote from sailor_man demonstrates that the OP of this review is indeed correct when he says her current photos seem a few years old - they definitely are as she's been using the same pics for at least a couple of years)

There are also a few punters who didn't review her who weren't too impressed either (although their experiences are now 3 years old, so they're less recent than her numerous reviews):Two quotes from the same punter:
Aside from the date stamps of those quotes you can tell they're old because of the punter saying his normal budget is £50-60  :lol:

Last year (in July) she claimed to be 34 on here, which is 3 years older than she was advertising at the time (note that she was using her friend Lexilou's account to post on here):
She also took umbrage with the post I made (quoted earlier in this post, where I said she looked over 10 years older than advertised) and she told me so via PM (also reinterring that she was actually 34). She then said it made her feel self conscious (possibly a sympathy ploy). Nonetheless when I replied sticking to my guns she didn't have any further issue and was perfectly polite. It is possible she's still in her 30s (e.g. some people look older than they actually are and I'm sure her smoking hasn't helped in that regard) but I think it's very unlikely and if she is then she still looks older.

Nonetheless, as per my review I do think she's good overall (and I was expecting her to look older thanks to previous reviews) hence I gave her a positive (plus I saw her more than once).

Thanks Nigel  :thumbsup: I think I'm right that I reviewed this one a while back but was using another profile https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114131.0

Offline big2010bird

Profile says 33, but I would say more like 45, or had a hard life! Lesson learnt for me to take 20% off the profile age before booking!

Dont get me wrong, body shape and stuff was all tidy, and services all good and one of the best I've seen for attention and making sure you are happy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 01:27:46 pm by big2010bird »