Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasminedorothy (TOFTT) - outcall - Did not happen  (Read 323 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5312091) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Firefly512

External Link/Members Only

SP responded to a RB.  I accepted the bid and completed the booking form. SP quickly accepted the booking (which was for the following evening)
As per the form, I had asked the SP to contact me by 12:00 on the day of the booking. When she didn’t contact me, I contacted her and in my response I sent that it wasn’t a problem if it wasn’t convenient but could she let me know (so I could make other arrangements).  I received a quick reply saying she was pleased to have been chosen and was I wanting to meet that day. She also asked me to resend all details as she had lost them!??!
Bizarre.  She had responded to an RB, accepted a booking but appeared to have no recollection.
This together with the fact that the lady claims to be British but has lots of face pics all seemed too suspicious so I wrote back saying that I was concerned and it may be better to cancel.

It’s all odd.  The RB was below her stated price so maybe she had a better offer? However, given the face pics, I think it’s more likely that someone has set up a fake profile.
My advice is BEWARE, but I’d be interested to hear if anyone else has met or tried to meet this lady.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

Looking at her 3 reviews on AW they all appear from reputable punters. So on that score we have to assume she is genuine.

What I can say is when I have posted RB in the past some WGs make multiple bids and so can't remember what they have bid on. I think that is more likely to be the case here and a better offer materialised.

Very unprofessional though but at least you cancelled I'm good time so your day was not wasted.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 06:34:28 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish