Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Talita_brazilian - Peckham  (Read 1481 times)

5 review(s) for Isabella brazilian (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5856200) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline akauya

Talita Brazilian,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Warning! This is an old profile but the girls have been swapped. The other review linked to this profile is a positive.

Talita is working form the same flat in Peckham I mentioned in my review of Sandra (negative), another of the Brazilian lot.

This was a spur of the moment visit, no planning, no prior booking, etc. I wanted a quick pump and dump. Comms managed by a female "switchboard".

The girl is the one in the pictures, I found her very pretty, big fake tits (made in Brazil apparently), massive arse, thin waist, thick lips, not sure if they were pumped too but didn't bother to find out.

As usual with Latinas, everything is fucking extra, even playing with her tits. Her English is very basic but I managed to extract that they work three weeks and they go back to return at a later date.

Service was perfunctory, as my intention was a quick pump and dump, it served the purpose.

Only consider it as an option D if all your other bookings fail you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

The perennial question please?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline akauya

Is she a contender for the Bubble Butt thread?

Most definitely. She hasn't got a pic showing her arse but you can it from the side on this one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline socksfellan2

Good review, thanks for sharing. I was curious about her but not enough to take the plunge. She's a brothel girl and here's a promo vid of her I found

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline nevi

Good review, thanks for sharing. I was curious about her but not enough to take the plunge. She's a brothel girl and here's a promo vid of her I found

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Bloody hell how you find these videos. Great detective work |

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:
This group brings in some fit 8th street latinas kind of girls but they provide shitty service and only good for a P&D.

Offline Rocket Scientist

It's the girl in the pic and she is pretty.  OK, service was perfunctory but you wanted P&D - you got it! Why the Negative?

Offline cotton

^ i wondered the same thing , but when you google "perfunctory" it basically means shitty so the negative is presumably cos she gave a shitty service.
Altho she does look phenomenal in the 2 pics especially the sideways on one , she dosnt look as good in the video and im guessing shes got fake tits which is also a massive negative in my opinion.
Overall - best avoided.
Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

It's the girl in the pic and she is pretty.  OK, service was perfunctory but you wanted P&D - you got it! Why the Negative?

I understand your concern. Why the negative? I couldn't possibly rate her service positive based one her attitude, lack of engagement, interest or anything remotely resembling "service".

For example, years ago when I used to visit the Soho walk ups, my visits were always for a quick P&D but some of the girls there did give a very good service even if the visit is just for 10/15 minutes.

Is Talita pretty? Yes, definitely. Was Sandra (my other review of a girl in the same group) pretty? Hell yeah, she was stunning! To me though looks are not everything. Service and attitude is more important, no matter how short the visit is going to be. If she had showed a bit more interest I would have made the visit longer or gone back and gave her a glowing review.

Obviously she is relying on punters who are easily cuntstruck when they get the chance to fuck a pretty little thing and feel grateful for it.

Not me.

Offline akauya

And another thing that pissed me off is her constant fiddling with her fucking mobile phone. Even whilst I was handing the money over and taking my clothes off she was fucking around with it. FFS!

By the way, the video of her shown above must have been made some time ago. It is the girl indeed (tats prove it) but her butt is a lot bigger now though still has a slim waist.