Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing -SW London Outcall  (Read 3966 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Facefucker_88

External Link/Members Only

Outcall at my place in SW London

Comms via AW then Whatsapp- all easy and punctual.

£120 for 1 hour plus £60 in extras.

I have relocated within London recently and having read her positive reviews I decided to try her. Checked her AW profile and the private pictures proved she could be fun. After inital contact we confirmed the date and time with extras (anal £20 and watersports on her £40) included.

She arrived on time and in casual outfit, which I had requested. She is very petite and slim, slightly slimmer than I usually enjoy but it didn't prevent me from enjoying her arse and mouth. As previously said, claims to be 24 and a student from Bulgaria, all seems and sounds legit, good English too.

Services confirmed once again then paperwork sorted she went to the bathroom and I got ready in the bedroom, placed a few big towels on the floor for her. Finished in the bathroom, now naked she straight went on her knees and started sucking me as I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She does it deep and sloppy and she eats balls too without asking. I grabbed her hair and stretched her mouth a few times but not wild facefucking. Good girl!

After 10-15 mins of OWO I got her on all fours face down arse up on the towels and started eating her bumhole while slowly fingering her. Got wet and moaning very quick and lubed her up and put condom on my rock hard cock to enter her pooper.
Slowly pushing it went surprisingly easily then as I started sliding into her she started curling her toes and moaning even louder. Built up a good arse pounding with ballsack slapping her pussy and sometimes stopped to pull out and see her gape then back again. She took it very well as I ragingly pounded the last few minutes away before shooting my load into the rubber.
Stayed in her pooper to calm down then pulled out and told her to stay as she was. I don't often do watersports but this time I had planned and confirmed it so I soaked her back, arse and legs. Told her she was great, she went for a shower and I relaxed on my bed. Quick chat, getting dressed then showed her out and thanked for her great service.

Overall: Might be too skinny but worth every penny, great provider!

Offline Sms097

Jeez giving me flashbacks, she is a pocket rocket isn't she. May I will invite her out again to smash her shitter in, she can certainly take a pounding.

How did you find it rimming her?
Banned reason: touting website
Banned by: Head1

Offline fusionsense1

how would you rate her facially?

Offline Facefucker_88

Jeez giving me flashbacks, she is a pocket rocket isn't she. May I will invite her out again to smash her shitter in, she can certainly take a pounding.

How did you find it rimming her?

She can definitely take a pounding, I recommend smashing her pooper it was fun. Rimming was good, I found her bumhole nice and very tasty and clean.

Offline Facefucker_88

how would you rate her facially?

For me 7/10, quite longish face almost Polish features.

Offline Sms097

Her whatsapp says she is on holiday. Ffs wanted to see her again and try anal...oh well

Offline Sms097

Oh my word. Just got back from a cheeky sesh with Roxy. Tried anal....she was soon tight it was unreal. Soon as a I slipped in thought I was about to cum. Pinned her Arse down on the bed and jackhammered her tight Arse for at least 10 minutes straight. She is such a trooper and took my very best attempt at pounding the fuck out of her.

Aside from me being a bad boy with her bum hole, she is such a sweet girl. Took everything with a big smile and hugged me in between rounds. A real gem

Offline chilluk

Hi sms097
You reply suggest that you had just returned from incall with her. Would you mind saying where her incall location is or the nearest station? She profile is a bit vague about this.
I have noticed that she has just started to do incall which is what I want.

Thank you

Offline Sms097