Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gangbang  (Read 5010 times)

mrwood120

Im staying in Birmingham tomorrow and wondered if there is any gang bang organised?ive not found anything online

thanks in advance

mrwood120

thanks steve
has anybody been to this place?

Offline SpunkyMunky

thanks steve
has anybody been to this place?

Yep - been going on and off for years. What do you want to know?

mrwood120

Hi spunky monkey
Im keen to go along. How many people are roughly there and what age range?  is it a case of just turn up and knock on the door?

Online Steve2

Just turn up with ID, pay your money and get stuck in

Numbers vary, ages vary.

Offline SpunkyMunky

Hi spunky monkey
Im keen to go along. How many people are roughly there and what age range?  is it a case of just turn up and knock on the door?

How many are roughly there depends. Depends on anything and everything. I've been on weekdays where there's less than a dozen over 4 hours and a weekday afternoon where thre's 30 ish. Ages range from just legal to nearly dead (punters, not prossies, though one or two are close to it). As Steve2 says, turn up with your I.D. pay and have fun. Their website tells you much of what you need to know.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
How many are roughly there depends. Depends on anything and everything. I've been on weekdays where there's less than a dozen over 4 hours and a weekday afternoon where thre's 30 ish. Ages range from just legal to nearly dead (punters, not prossies, though one or two are close to it). As Steve2 says, turn up with your I.D. pay and have fun. Their website tells you much of what you need to know.

Is ID required on each visit, even if attending on a subsequent visit?

Also, do they make a copy of it, or is it simply shown at the entrance, to prove that you're over 18(?).

Reason I ask is that AFAIK, LMP have never required ID for attending their parties.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:52:35 pm by CoolTiger »

Online Steve2

It is a private members club so

You get a membership card. The ID proves you are over 18, no copy taken

Parties are totally different as in illegal so no ID checks

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
It is a private members club so

You get a membership card. The ID proves you are over 18, no copy taken

Parties are totally different as in illegal so no ID checks

Thanks for that.

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for that.

Being a private members club also means the cops can't just barge In unannounced, as they would If the club was a licensed establishment like a pub, on your first visit you fill out a membership pay the fee and get given a membership card, to show on subsequent visits.

Online Steve2

Unless they have a warrant for "underage girls" or "drugs" as happened at the Retro club a couple of years back

Offline JT100

Just make sure you keep membership card away from other half...awkward to explain...I know from experience !!!

vt

It looks like only 2 girls midweek, so less than a dozen is 5:1 ratio, but 30 guys is 15:1, how on earth do you get a look in??  :unknown:

Online Steve2

It is spread over 4hrs and often times couples turn up as well

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just make sure you keep membership card away from other half...awkward to explain...I know from experience !!!

I was thinking same. Have just about kept the punting phone and SIM hidden, but where would you store one of these membership cards???

Inside Tool Box in the Car?

Alternative is simply to take ID with you each time, eg Driving Licence. That way, even if they gave you a membership card, you would simply destroy it, once you return form the party.

With the advent of the smartphones, would it be possible to take a picture of the ID Card, and store it somwhere safe on your phone, then show them the photo on the smartphone when you turn up???

Suppose, where there's a will, there's eventually got to be away??

Offline 3xtdmc

So what are the sorts of nights like? Just a big orgy? Form an orderly queue? Once you're in, do you have to pay any more? Can you go with multiple girls? Would like to know more...

FAQ section on site seems broken

Offline SpunkyMunky

So what are the sorts of nights like? Just a big orgy? Form an orderly queue? Once you're in, do you have to pay any more? Can you go with multiple girls? Would like to know more...

FAQ section on site seems broken

Just checked on their web site - FAQ section works just fine. But to try an answer...
"So what are the sorts of nights like?" Generally two girls or three on Friday, sometimes couples too, sometimes themed events - check their events page to see who is on and when.

"Just a big orgy?" Not all the time - two girls together on the bed and help yourselves guys. At least that's how it is for the first 10 minutes...

"Form an orderly queue?" Nah - just dive in.

"Once you're in, do you have to pay any more?" Only for drinks, condoms, blue pills etc.

"Can you go with multiple girls?" Yep.

Offline 3xtdmc

Thanks for the reply! So worth attending solo? And would it be something my Mrs may like?

Offline Roth

Thanks for the reply! So worth attending solo? And would it be something my Mrs may like?

If your Mrs is into swinging then maybe.  Only you will know that. 

mrwood120

Im keen to go to this club and im in the area tomorrow night. But i am very nervous, im 27 and will be going on my own.

Can someone who has been give me some words of advice please, is it m ostly single guys going? do a lot of couples normally go? and will i have a lot of sex?

thanks

nwbrfc

Got to say this place sounds very interesting.

Offline ClimaxMan

The Private club in Aston is shit. The women I saw when I visited were ropey old skanks. I didn't participate and wrote off my 'membership fee' as experience.
The ratio was about 12:1 on the night, and without sounding xenophobic, most the clients on the night were Asian.

Online Steve2

The Private club in Aston is shit. The women I saw when I visited were ropey old skanks. I didn't participate and wrote off my 'membership fee' as experience.
The ratio was about 12:1 on the night, and without sounding xenophobic, most the clients on the night were Asian

I'd call that racist personally

Not my experience of the Private Club at all or the view of many others who have been there

Offline ClimaxMan

Not at all, I just don't fancy queuing up with Indians to splash my cum over one of the 'willing' girls.
I attended a Greedy Girls party in Lutterworth in 2001, and the reason it was crap was because it was full of Asians arguing with the owner about the quality and lack of girls, the price of drinks and entrance fee.
they then proceeded to 'get their moneys worth' by abusing the girl sexually and verbally and smashing up glasses at the bar.........KNOWING the Police wouldn't be called.
Also, Asian gangs grooming girls is something that repulses me.

broksonic

What chance have men with little 6 inch cocks got at a place like this ?

Online Steve2

What chance have men with little 6 inch cocks got at a place like this ?

You just need to reassure the girls that you will use plenty of lube and be very gentle with them as you have had problems before with girls refusing you because of the size of your cock

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

broksonic

You just need to reassure the girls that you will use plenty of lube and be very gentle with them as you have had problems before with girls refusing you because of the size of your cock

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

lol I doubt they would need any lube.
 The women at these sort of places would only be interested in the good looking blokes. and would not even give the average looking bloke a cat in hells chance of having sex or even a blow job

Offline Min_g79

incredible!! From recommending a gangbang to a guy staying in Birmingham for one night...this has gone to an anti-asian rant! Lol...some of you guys have too much time on your hands  :timeout

Online Steve2

lol I doubt they would need any lube.
 The women at these sort of places would only be interested in the good looking blokes. and would not even give the average looking bloke a cat in hells chance of having sex or even a blow job

Every guy is welcomed at the Private Club as long as they are clean and respectful. The girls are there to do a job, not to find a boyfriend

Offline SpunkyMunky

Every guy is welcomed at the Private Club as long as they are clean and respectful. The girls are there to do a job, not to find a boyfriend

Yep. Even me with my fat belly, halitosis and proud one-incher can have a dabble. :P

broksonic

I won't be showing any Id as my privacy is important to me . and the fact that i don't need ID to prove my age