Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: englishrebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 1393 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fliehr

Planned to be in the Bristol area and did a detailed search and decided I wanted to see Rebecca.
She has great reviews and plenty of pics on AW.

Initial comms were done by email and then text message on the day.

Very nice area near Bristol Cathedral, felt safe walking amongst the tourists and locals, nobody noticed when I made a stupid error going to the wrong block of flats.

Arranged a 90min meet and stayed just over the for 90mins, never felt rushed at all.
The pictures are spot on and Rebecca is a really pretty, fun, chatty girl who clearly works out and is in great shape.
Enjoyed OWO and massage/hand relief in the time, all done with enthusiasm. 2 pops.

Overall very happy with choosing Rebecca, I would highly recommend and would definitely visit again if I was in the area.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Planned to be in the Bristol area and did a detailed search and decided I wanted to see Rebecca.
She has great reviews and plenty of pics on AW.

Initial comms were done by email and then text message on the day.

Very nice area near Bristol Cathedral, felt safe walking amongst the tourists and locals, nobody noticed when I made a stupid error going to the wrong block of flats.

Arranged a 90min meet and stayed just over the for 90mins, never felt rushed at all.
The pictures are spot on and Rebecca is a really pretty, fun, chatty girl who clearly works out and is in great shape.
Enjoyed OWO and massage/hand relief in the time, all done with enthusiasm. 2 pops.

Overall very happy with choosing Rebecca, I would highly recommend and would definitely visit again if I was in the area.

External Link/Members Only
Seems a good reliable girl but just in case I’ll get my popcorn 🍿 out and wait to see how long this post runs.
On a positive note I wish she’d tour to Birmingham as I’d like to see her 73 positives is no mean feat.

Online pythondan

Did she mention when she would be back in full working order?

I am keen to see her new boobs but would want a full service rather than just oral and hand job.

Offline Fliehr

Sorry Python, I didn't ask her about that.

Offline TerryTibbs

Sorry Python, I didn't ask her about that.

What did you think of her new boobs?

Cheers

Terry  :timeout: