Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Shoreditch  (Read 2765 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline RobinBrod

I was very happy to follow after lots of members on this forum who reported highly favourably on Mia. I was not disappointed!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms. I arranged via AW email and then text messaging, and set up a meeting for early evening. Very easy to do so and her instructions were easy to follow. The flat is not difficult to find, although it was raining as I arrived and trying to balance a brief case, a bottle of wine, an umbrella and my phone as I tried to read the numbers to get into the building was not easy. Eventually I managed and went upstairs to the flat.

Cost. I booked 90 minutes for £280.

Flat. Very comfortable. I only saw the bedroom and bathroom, and there was obviously a living room / another bedroom. I have no idea if there is another SP working there. Bedroom was very tidy if a bit spartan. Clean bathroom, plenty of soaps and mouthwash and clean towel.

The Girl. Her pictures are a good likeness. She has spectacular hair - black and lustrous - and a great body.  I'd put her at about 5' 4" to 5' 5" with a pretty face, toned but not tight abs, good boobs, well enhanced with hardly any visible scaring, a glorious bum which demanded to be squeezed often and hard. Good although not perfect English, and a willingness to take direction. She's enthusiastic in what she does! She was in a lovely set of black lingerie. I had specifically asked for no stockings as it was so hot.

The Meet. Having struggled through the rain from Old Street tube and eventually got through the front door of the building I was delighted with what I met. An immediate hug and kiss on the lips. Rapid shower, wine opened and we were chatting away. Chat was interspersed with kisses and these gradually deepened to DFK. Glasses deposited we moved to the bed and soon were into OWO, RO and 69. She tasted clean and fresh. Then on with the bag and we into CG, mish and doggy. She asked if I wanted anal, and said it always made her horny! It certainly did that for me. We went at it, and I easily slid in, although taking it slowly at first. Eventually going at full speed and I finally came like that, as I'm pretty sure did she.

More wine and recuperation on the bed. Chat and gradual stroking of her body, particularly her boobs and her ass. Really soft skin. Before long I was ready for round 2 and we went through much the same routine, although this time I came in her pussy in mish. I had a shower, in which she joined. The feel and sight of water running all over her glorious body along with my hands was just great.

Repeat? Oh Yes. She is very much a specialty of the month, or the last few months anyway, and many members here have sampled her wares and enjoyed them. I'm sure I shall go back. I hope she stays here in London and doesn't go back to Brazil.

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. Will try to see her. Her AW profile reads that she is currently on holiday for a few weeks though.

Offline winkywanky

Mr. Brod, thanks for your review, and the girl is in my Hotlist.

May I ask how long the walk is from Old St Tube to her gaff? And roughly where is it in relation to Old St, is it before or after Hoxton railway station? Main road (A10) or side road?

Many thanks  :hi:.

Offline Parking

Mr. Brod, thanks for your review, and the girl is in my Hotlist.

May I ask how long the walk is from Old St Tube to her gaff? And roughly where is it in relation to Old St, is it before or after Hoxton railway station? Main road (A10) or side road?

Many thanks  :hi:.

It's about 13 mins walk from Old Street Station and literally around the corner from Hoxton Station, less than 5 mins walk. It is on the main road.

Offline RobinBrod

An easy 10 minute walk, once you've worked out which way you're facing when you exit the tube! if it's raining, as it was when i saw her you can shelter under the rail bridge, and there are cafes / pubs around too.

Glad  to hear she's back from her           holiday. I may well revisit.