Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emagggic - glasgow  (Read 872 times)

19 review(s) for emagggic (10 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline timmy1

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a late review as this was over a month ago but been busy lately so here goes

Saw emmmagic for a 15 minute sesh for £30 as the regular girls i usually see were either busy or not answering so thought why not try something new, ive tried booking her a few time but she abit flaky it seemsbut must have caught her on a good day

Texted her an hour before and was given location, got a text half hour before the meet asking to move the booking onto an hour later, replied that was fine, 10 minutes later got another text saying to meet at the original time, got me abit wary but no other fish were biting so was fine, got to the flat and texted her, she asked to wait 2 mins and let me in, the inside isnt the nicest ive been in and there was a slightly "damp" smell lingering around but i wasnt looking to buy it so wasnt much of problem for me.

Location: Govanhill, just off the road opposite the Lidl so not too far in, fairly quite bit, lots of parking outside, ground floor flat

Looks: Czech girl around 5'3", 5'4", very slim but not too skinny, small firm breasts and a peachy arse, shoulder length reddish brown hair and an attractive enough face, seems the age as on her profile of being 35 is accurate

Handed her the money and got undressed, lay on the bed for a nice blowie, nice and slow none of that trying to make you cum quickly nonsense, asked if she could deepthroat and to be fair she did give it a good try but nothing to write home about,she put the baggie and got into the doggy position when i remembered her profile stating an extra 20 for anal but only in half hour and above sessions, was only staying for 15 mins but thought i would ask anyways.

Said no problem so gave her a 20 out the pocket, had quite a hard time getting it in and could tell she hadn't done it in a while, very tight, went nice and slow and first until i went at it like a rabbit for a few minutes, moved onto the spoon position till i bust in the bag, she cleaned me up and we had a quick chat and was out the door, big fan of both anal and a bargain so 50 quid for 15 minutes with anal thrown is a bang on positive in my book, wasnt expecting much from it so was pleasantly surprised, would defo see her again :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:59:33 pm by timmy1 »

Offline The Man With No Name

Local anal quickie for 50 quid? Interesting...

Many thanks for the info. :drinks: