Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicholyn Thai - Carlisle  (Read 691 times)

14 review(s) for Nicholyn Thai (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dazzer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70/half hour.

Carlisle is getting even worse - if you want a punt there these days it's Thai or Thai.

Luckily, for me on this occasion the Thai was a good un (risked it thanks to the previous positive reviews on here).

Not the usual busy road Thai venue - a lot more discreet.

Not the usual shite Thai service - delivered with passion, enthusiasm, fun and without a waste of time crap massage (more time for the action)!

As soon as the paper work was over placed in front of a full length mirror to watch the action - lots of kissing, fingering (nice tight wet pussy) and OW - didn't ask about OWO (never been bothered about that).

Ushered to the bed to carry on with the blow job - awesome technique, very very good. There was even some use of baby oil and wandering fingers on me - not had that before!

After some time she stopped sucking my cock and went into doggy position and asked to be fucked hard - I did. Mish and cowgirl followed. All excellent.

Girl in the pictures - yes.
Age - probably early 30s.
Looks - very pretty.
Body - not skinny, not fat, just right, firm. Usual Thai petite height.
Tits - enhanced. Pussy, tight and wet - no lube needed.
Smiley and happy. English not great struggled a bit to understand each other, sticking your cock in her mouth sorts that one out.
No clock watching.

Recommended.

Offline shaft10

Nice one Dazzer !  :thumbsup:

Agreed Carlisle the choice in Carlisle now is mainly Thai and they are usually shite .... glad you sourced a good-un

Offline Dweeby

Yeah, nice one. Really great to read a positive review in Carlisle, pity she's in Dundee now  :(