Author Topic: Munich - Stahlgrubering area  (Read 3392 times)

Offline wtfb

I was in Munich for a few days to celebrate two birthdays, drink heavily and punt occasionally.


Stayed in the Stahlgrubering area on which there are several laufhauses, a dom studio, several clubs and an Asian place called Japanhouse and an FKK place that was advertising special deals on entry (30 Eur). Most of the venues are on Stahlgrubering itself (Moosefeld U Bahn U2) but there are some massage places on Martin Kolar Str about a ten minute walk away.

Of the laufhauses, Caesars world is about the biggest and the most garish. On the ground floor there is a bar area where is a stage and a girl will be dancing and getting her tits out. When I was there on a Wednesday, there were about ten girls in the bar, all Romanians. Beer is 5Eur and there is a choice. Lady drinks seem to start at 20Eur. 30 minute punt (no OWO) is 100 Eur. 1 hour is 150Eur. On the floors above, there is a greater choice of nationality (Thai, German, Italian, South American)  but the prices seem to be universal and non negotiable. I would have happily sat in the bar and had a few beers but kept getting pestered by the Roms so left after one. I had already had a lot of beer in the City centre so maybe they thought I was easy meat.

There are several other laufhauses very close, some bigger, some smaller. You can just wander in and look round. No charge. Most of the time there are just pictures on the doors of the girls that work there. You sometimes get 2/3/4 girls working behind one door. Sometimes the doors are open and you can see the merchandise. My advice. Get the lift to the top floor and work downwards, particularly if you are a lazy git like me.

Most of the WGs in the laufhauses advertise on
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only (ladies.de has subsites bavarianladies,de and asianladies.de etc)
In both cases you will need to select the city you are interested in and then select other search criteria, Chrome is a big help with the translations.

There are several clubs on the same road. They all work the same format. Free entry, Beer 5Eur. 30 mins 100 Eur. 60 mins 150Eur. All places stacked with Roms. Depressing really. I visited all these clubs and had a beer in each. Finished up punting a pretty Rom in Bunnybox. Paid the 150Eur for the hour and then as soon as we get into the room she wants extras. Settled on another 50Eur. Beer and dick talking. Bed was a bloody nightmare. Hard wood sides higher than the mattress. She looked great, lovely body, pretty face, B/C tits and early 20s. Service was crap though. Awful covered BJ. Lethargic fucking but good big O for her. Really a waste of money. My knee was fucked by the bed too.

Wanted to try the asian place (JapanHouse but several names used) on the same street but it was closed on the Wednesday or it was closed by the time I got there.

There is a UKP sort of equivalent called External Link/Members Only which I found helpful, It has reviews of the WGs and the likelihood of getting OWO or BB. It can help you find out who is working where and the services being offered. Prices are shown like 50430 meaning 50 Eur for 30 mins and so on. I visited Rosenheimerstr 34 first floor for a thai massage with happy ending. 4 girls to choose from. 100 Eur for 60 mins. Good massage, good ending. There is also an asian place on the second floor but didn't try it. There are many places like this in the centre.

There is a law in Munich forbidding full service inside the Mittlering (middle ring road) which is why all the laufhauses, FKK, clubs etc are in the suburbs. However some of the independents operating inside the Mittlering do offer full service but don't advertise it. The AO forum is useful to identify these. Erotic massage seems to be ok everywhere

For something a bit different (hobby whores, housewives, etc)  you can also check out www,erotik.markt.de Like the other sites you will need to narrow your search down to Munich or whichever city you are interested in.




Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Talle196

Thanks for the info on Munich, i'm going there in 2 weeks so helpful to know. Trying to decide if it's worth punting in Munich or should I wait for the FKK's in Frankfurt? Also wondering if strip clubs are worth a look or any kind of sex parties. I've seen they have nudist parks so wondering if there's anything else I should know about when there  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 11:56:29 pm by Talle196 »

Offline wtfb


There are multiple FKKs in Munich too but I have never partaken so can't advise. Quite a bit of info on UKP though.

Most of the strip clubs/table dance in Munich are near the station in Schillerstr and that area. They are not great and for one sort of strip club their aim is for the girls to sit next to you while you buy them lady drinks. For me this is tiresome coz you keep getting pestered. Eventually you may go to a booth for a grope for extra money and you won't be able to see the strippers!. There are one or two places where you pay an entry fee and you can just watch the strippers and drink beer. The strippers want expensive private dances.

There are a couple of places where there is no stripping. They are a kind of girlie bar. There is no entry fee so you can wander in and out. You can sit down near a girl you fancy and she will come and talk to you. They will want an expensive fake drink and offer you a "privat" which means they take you to a more secluded area where you pay for the drinks and her company and grope each other. These places always seemed to me to be more relaxed than the strip club/table dance places. I have been blown and licked pussy before now. Much depends on the girl, how drunk you both are and the what you might pay. Sounds pretty sordid but when you are pissed it's hard to refuse.

None of these places officially offer sex but I have struck lucky on a couple of occasions - but it is not VFM punting!. If you want to punt this is a very expensive way. Away from the station area and near Marienplatz there is a place called Madam Strip Club in Lederstr. The drinks are more expensive but the girls used to be pretty hot. Like the other places in the centre though, you might get an expensive feel of pussy or get your dick stroked but nothing more.

Some of the sex clubs outside the mittlering offer strip/table dance too as well as sex. But I think the stripping really only takes place when there are more punters than WGs and the club wants to keep the punters interested until a WG is free.

hth

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks for the info on Munich, i'm going there in 2 weeks so helpful to know. Trying to decide if it's worth punting in Munich or should I wait for the FKK's in Frankfurt? Also wondering if strip clubs are worth a look or any kind of sex parties. I've seen they have nudist parks so wondering if there's anything else I should know about when there  :lol:
There was (not certain now) a couple of strip clubs across from the main train station (Hauptbahnhof) a complete rip off if you ask me but it maybe your thing.  :unknown:

That same night l hailed a taxi outside the train station and requested he take me to a recommended brothel which from recollection wasn't far from the old Olympic stadium  ;) this could be an option for you. The driver obviously gets a fee for referral from the brothel and l wasn't ripped of on the taxi fee (which can and does happen in some EE countries)   

Offline Talle196

So heading off on Wednesday and have been doing a good bit of research to get the most out of Munich + Frankfurt. ISG has been pretty helpful and found this site which seems to be pretty handy: External Link/Members Only.

Think I will likely check out FKK Sunshine, Vitalia and Hofer Straße 19 (near to my hotel and the women advertised look sensational). I've whatsapped this woman as she seems to do a seriously kinky massage but no response yet: External Link/Members Only.

Weathers supposed to be great on Friday so i'm going to go to External Link/Members Only which is a water park/spa 1hr away from munich but has an adult spa which is nude! Looks relaxing and also get a new experience/cheeky perv!!


Sat is also going to be good weather so going to go to FKK Oase in Frankfurt and Sharks before my flight on Sunday.


Very ambitious itinerary I know  :D

Offline billybob69

Anybody know if these laufhauses having opening and closing times? Or the hours that the girls that work out of the rooms mostly work?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Anybody know if these laufhauses having opening and closing times? Or the hours that the girls that work out of the rooms mostly work?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline billybob69

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..
What is the definition of "meaningful contribution"?

Over the last year, I think that I have made 20+ useful posts in the Asia section including adding to the Pattaya FAQ section. And a review of my brief visit to Antwerp RLD?

Offline billybob69

I visited the Stahlgrubering area recently. The nearest tube station is Moosefeld. It is quite a way out of the city centre and almost at the end of the line.

I visited at dusk so when I came out of the tube station I could see some lights a few hundred meters in the distance. I followed the other gentleman walking the footpath to the lights.

The lights are Caesars world. It is essentially a building with 'several floors of whores'. No lift that I noticed, so you just walk in and have to climb up each flight of stairs. Each floor has a varying number of hookers. Ranging from none to about three. All the girls that I spotted here were Rom types. Not my type at all, so didn't partake.

There are several other laufhauses on the same road. Again you just walk into the building, climb the stairs and walk around the floors. These were slightly different because the girls weren't actually hanging around trying to entice you in, rather there was photos of them on the door and either a phone number or a door bell to press. There appeared to be greater variety of girls here, with more Thai's available.

The last laufhause that I went in (the furthest away from Caesars world) appeared to purely for TS / ladyboys. Again no sight of the actual hooker, only pictures on the door.

I decided it wasn't for me and left the area without having a punt.

Mod: please delete if not deemed "meaningful contribution".