Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxsmallteen - Mottram/Hyde  (Read 802 times)

27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Iceage1

Met xxsmallteen in April. Communication and place easy to find. Looks wise pretty petite girl. She was polite and pleasant, however lacked enthusiasm. It was very mechanical. Some might put it down as a negative. Won't visit again.

Offline Goldfinch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first review,however more info is needed to make this a valid review-please read the link below,particularly the summary,and add as a comment more details. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:53:41 pm by Goldfinch »

Heptona69

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see this girl she looks hot as fuck but the recent reviews... I just know I'll regret it

Offline MrMatrix

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see this girl she looks hot as fuck but the recent reviews... I just know I'll regret it
Lovely looking boobs :wacko:

Offline Iceage1

Paid 90£ in total for half hour. 70£ + 20£ for owo. She used more of the hands than mouth for owo. She is a decent looking girl but for the service i got think it was too mechanical and very similar to any EE. 

Offline gomez1981

I feel exactly the same B782!

Heptona69

Paid 90£ in total for half hour. 70£ + 20£ for owo. She used more of the hands than mouth for owo. She is a decent looking girl but for the service i got think it was too mechanical and very similar to any EE.

I'm tempted to just get involved, expect nothing, and if all else fails, bang the fuck out of her even without much OWO and then empty over those tits.

And then probably come on here moaning about her! Hahahaha  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: