Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review of TS Jazzmine Thai, AW, GLasgow  (Read 823 times)

6 review(s) for Jazzmine Thai (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline J_H

Review of a TS, so you have been warned.

External Link/Members Only

Been trying to track Jazzmine down for a while - she seems to have had a bit of a sabbatical but is back now, though apparently only part-time; she does have a another job, she tells me.

Comms great once I got hold of her. Have been to see her a few times before (and that always helps to break the ice), and she is in the East End, near Bridgeton. Nice new flats - sort of place you wouldn't have walked through 30 years ago, but like many such places, very quiet (even respectable) these days. For some reason we performed on a mattress in the living room (darkened, candlelit, scented) this time - fine by me, some might not like it, but the atmosphere was perfect.

A very nice and pleasant person socially as well as being very attractive provocative and completely convincing. Lovely body, gorgeous tits and arse, very nice kisser too (even if not 100% DFK). Good English too. Her PG, by the way, doesn't show you a face pic - just more poses.

As I think I've said before, one of the most (possibly THE most - Putri's monster knockers notwithstanding) feminine Thai TS I've come across (pardon the pun). Facially very nice, in my opinion.

If you're TS-curious this would be a good introduction to the subject.

Pretty much all listed services offered and accepted - despite her apparent submissiveness, Jazz (although versatile and gives you the choice - you can go half rice/half chips if you want) she can, and does, top with the best of them. Not immensely hung (and no big load), but very enthusiastic.

Best of all, she is on the ground floor twenty paces from where you can park your car.

One small caveat, she did say that since going part-time she is more selective about who she sees (words to that effect) - not quite sure how she implements that policy (maybe checks your feedback an AW?) - just thought I'd mention that. 

Went for HH - was there for 45 minutes - not a clock watcher.

Feel free to PM me.