Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Forbidden Fruit in Blackpool  (Read 583 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Just after some recent intel of this one. Might give her a pop this weekend.

Some history on here. Two positive, & one neutral. So after a bit more up to date. Says that the pics are fairly well outdated now. But might be worth a look. 

Thanks 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 05:01:39 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Asianfcuker

She used to be "Cammi Black Stunner"  a few years ago and was based in Lancaster.

A few report said she did not do oral without but her profile now lists OW0 & CIM.

AF

Offline scutty brown

She used to be "Cammi Black Stunner"  a few years ago and was based in Lancaster.

A few report said she did not do oral without but her profile now lists OW0 & CIM.

AF

Different girl.
The two black girls in Lancaster rented a flat opposite the rail station, and neither was this girl

This is another Garfoot profile

best to assume the worst
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 07:04:05 pm by scutty brown »

Offline chrishornx

Different girl.
The two black girls in Lancaster rented a flat opposite the rail station, and neither was this girl

This is another Garfoot profile

best to assume the worst

cheers Scutty helped me swerve a bullet there

Offline scutty brown

cheers Scutty helped me swerve a bullet there

come on Chris, you should be able to spot the warning signs by now

Offline chrishornx

come on Chris, you should be able to spot the warning signs by now

yep I was not 100% confident about her but your detective work was the icing on the cake

Offline scutty brown

just noticed Garfoot has got two of his girls down in Retford at the moment..............I've posted a warning on the East Midlands board

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Aye. Knew she was "Cammi Black Stunner". It was those reviews I was looking at. Had fired a text off. Seems she’s on Somewhere on Bank St. 

Didn’t realise she was a Garfoot one though.... Hmmmm. Might give a miss then
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 08:38:25 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Mi-Go

I've seen Cammi before (although not recently).  She certainly didn't strike me as one of Garfoot's usual girls.  The profile pics have changed, as has the text.  I suspect Mr Garfoot has either purchased/pinched Cammi's profile and re-written it.