Author Topic: Putas, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Arabian72

Anyone know of any brothels in caleta de fuste, fuerteventurar where best to find independents?

Offline wtfb


A search on Corralejo will give you some info. Have been to Caleta but not punted there.


Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Friendly reminder....

 could you maybe please remember to put the country name in the title of threads guys? It makes it a lot easier for people to respond.


(I'll amend this one)

 :hi:

Bewdleyman43

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I came back from caleta last month. Never managed a pint there as the only sp I could find in the resort wanted €50 deposit to her bank beforehand,  no chance that was going to happen.

External Link/Members Only is a good site

Offline Arabian72

Cheers fellas think ill take a drive to corellajo

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I came back from caleta last month. Never managed a pint there as the only sp I could find in the resort wanted €50 deposit to her bank beforehand,  no chance that was going to happen.

External Link/Members Only is a good site

Bloody hell, €50 deposit for a beer? What kind of bars do you visit? :lol:

Online Lawn Gerry

If you're still there there used to be one advertised in the official map of caleta - Sirena

Offline aoshea

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 17
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
If you pick up the local papers the independents advertise in the classified section.  You
get  the papers in bars and cafes as they are left out for a free read
Banned reason: Wants to piss the mods off by not reviewing, he succeeded!
Banned by: daviemac