Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale  (Read 837 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Moneyshow

External Link/Members Only

Really not sure about this one, visited last week as in the area, £50 for 30 minutes.

Far from an amazing body and very unattractive face, her right boob seemed odd to say the least the implant certainly wasnt round !!?, good body, but hardly an amazing goddess.

I do have my doubts as to whether she may have been a man, her services were delivered with gusto (OWO) but i left feeling somewhat disappointed.

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

Really not sure about this one, visited last week as in the area, £50 for 30 minutes.

Far from an amazing body and very unattractive face, her right boob seemed odd to say the least the implant certainly wasnt round !!?, good body, but hardly an amazing goddess.

I do have my doubts as to whether she may have been a man, her services were delivered with gusto (OWO) but i left feeling somewhat disappointed.

Exact to their own but for what she’s offering I would say she’s Very good value for money

Offline Trex

Exact to their own but for what she’s offering I would say she’s Very good value for money

I agree

Offline Moneyshow

i agree re the value for money, she prices it just right at £50, wouldnt pay any more than that

Offline PleadInsanity

How is the parking like nearby?

Offline Bassman

How is the parking like nearby?

Pay and Display IIRC, poss pay by phone/app as well. Very expensive.

Offline Bigballs00

I saw her in late 2017 and I must say I also wasn’t impressed. She must be a fair bit worse for wear now. Her tits were odd and could feel the implants easily, not pleasant. She was very toned back then and mentioned she likes to work out for hours a day. Maybe that has given her the masculine looks as women’s testosterone increases in their late 30s
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DubCee

Bang on mate. In fact all the recent publicity about her makes me want to pound her round arse in doggy again but Colindale is such a trek for me. It's a shame what the Hungarian economy is. She could be living the life of a  celebrity" in another world. She has a mention on Wikipedia as one of the notable players her handball team has ever had
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 08:43:49 pm by DubCee »

Offline Trex

Bang on mate. In fact all the recent publicity about her makes me want to pound her round arse in doggy again but Colindale is such a trek for me. It's a shame what the Hungarian economy is. She could be living the life of a  celebrity" in another world. She has a mention on Wikipedia as one of the notable players her handball team has ever had

Women sports in general don't make much money anyway. I think Tennis is the only sport that women make very good money at.

I don't know much about Hungary economy but I heard some Hungarian working girls hate their own country. They prefer living in the U.K, Holland or Germany. But this was back in 2016 when I seen a few  Hungarians girls back then.