Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GMP policy on brothels  (Read 3233 times)

Offline wristjob

I stumbled on this by accident. The ppolicy on brothels is interesting - seems they don't give a toss about the brothel aspect of the business, just if there is something else going on, some aggro or a way to get at gangsters.

External Link/Members Only

The guy who did the video is a total twat - desperately needs a shag. Considering the subject of prostitution is in the news now it's interesting that his videos only get negative feedback.

Offline akauya

I stumbled on this by accident. The ppolicy on brothels is interesting - seems they don't give a toss about the brothel aspect of the business, just if there is something else going on, some aggro or a way to get at gangsters.

The guy who did the video is a total twat - desperately needs a shag. Considering the subject of prostitution is in the news now it's interesting that his videos only get negative feedback.

Bloody hell what a complete tool! Don't think a shag is going to sort him out, a lobotomy perhaps. He probably fancies himself as the neighbourhood crusader :)

Barry Shipton

Total knob - in other words the Manchester police have got better things to do with their time than stop consenting adults who fancy a shag.
Sounds sensible to me - as a taxpayer I'd rather they were spending my money chasing drug dealers, robbers and real criminals than a bunch of dolly's and punters in Sandys Superstars.

Offline wristjob

I did wonder how some parlours got closed down and others seemed immune to it and why. I guess I could put in a FOI to the local police and find out their policy - but don't think I'd want the scrutiny.

Rochdull lad

On one of the other youtube links to, erm, "feature" him [the one where he berates Cameron for supporting same-sex marrriage], he describes himself as a "British Conservative Political Activist".  His "activism" has included videoing punters coming out of Sandy's Northenden Parlour.

Btw, what is his right arm stroking in the last 20 seconds of the video above?! ;)

Offline smiths

This guy is a real arsehole who could cause punters trouble with his filming.

GMP has no consistent policy on brothels just like any other force. Its all dependent on the attitude of the top cops in any area so even within the GMP area one top cop could be anti brothels while in another the top cops are tolerant. Any tolerance could go in a heartbeat though if neighbours complain, that didnt work regarding Sandys though. Or if new top cops take over. And lastly POCA means the top cops might decide to allow a brothel to operate for a while and then when they choose raid it and go after the owner under POCA to get their assets. Unless its changed the individual force carrying out a successful POCA operation financially benefits from some of the assets they seize.

Online tazz

Providing the brothel owners slip the coppers lots of notes they dont mind.

mrsmith

Providing the brothel owners slip the coppers lots of notes they dont mind.
Not true at all.
GMP have a policy of not closing parlours unless they are up to no good in other ways.
They regularly make 'harm reduction visits' with a team from Nexus House (the division which deals with trafficked girls etc.) to see that the girls are OK and not being coerced and that they are legally entitled to work in this country.
They visited various parlours yesterday in fact and one has to say that they are very friendly and courteous . . . . . .

accylad

Oh yes.  Richard Carvath.

He was instrumental in getting WFB in Swinton closed down.

Last I heard he was peddling his antiquated morals in Cornwall of all places.

mrsmith

He's been badgering the police for years.
Fortunately, they have him down as a God-bothering, right wing, loon.
He was even thrown out of the conservative party for his views on homosexuals who, he says, the Lord is going to send them all to hell in a handcart.

reid1111

It is about time this country came out of tha dark age's and made brothels legal. Yes if there is some brothels useing under age girl's from other country's then by all mean's do some thing about it. Untill then let consulting adult's get on with what make's them happy. I am a new member and this is my frist post. So to every body on this site great punting and all have a great day. H    :thumbsup:

Jay-Jay

He's been badgering the police for years.
Fortunately, they have him down as a God-bothering, right wing, loon.
He was even thrown out of the conservative party for his views on homosexuals who, he says, the Lord is going to send them all to hell in a handcart.
He'd have gone down really well with a previous Manchester Chief of Police who I think ws called James Anderton who would fit well into the same category of God-bothering loon !

Jay

Offline akauya

I haven't been to Manchester's Sandys but did this Carvath cunt just filmed a punter coming out of there and other punters' cars? Can someone confirm?

Online londonmaxxy

His vids /attempts are from a years ago I think. Although the guy's shirt is from the 1980's  :lol:

mrsmith

I haven't been to Manchester's Sandys but did this Carvath cunt just filmed a punter coming out of there and other punters' cars? Can someone confirm?

Yes.   He has  complained to the police and everyone he could think of but nobody took any notice of him.
He also describes himself as a journalist and you should read his blogs on everything from the sex industry to the Bible, the Jews and the homosexuals
It would be amusing if it weren't so sad . . . . . .

Offline akauya

Right, thanks for that. What a sad, sad prick. He should be careful one day he could be filming the wrong kind of punter and god knows what could happen then.

Offline smiths

Yes he does film punters and their cars and post them online and has been doing so for a couple of years at least.

whiterussian

think i first read about the tool about 5 years ago on another site.  Surprised he hasn't been shot yet :unknown:

Offline con-a-ser

No the bloke is a compete Tool & he tried to take credit for WFB but the fact is if the owner had not been involved in other activities then like in the video the police probably not have acted as the place had run for years under the previous owner
If you read the proceeds of crime article served on the owner you will see 3/4 of a million quid is quite a few £20s (yes before someone tells me 375,000 blokes in 2 years or something

My sypathies go to the residents of Cornwall

mrsmith

No the bloke is a compete Tool & he tried to take credit for WFB but the fact is if the owner had not been involved in other activities then like in the video the police probably not have acted as the place had run for years under the previous owner
If you read the proceeds of crime article served on the owner you will see 3/4 of a million quid is quite a few £20s (yes before someone tells me 375,000 blokes in 2 years or something

My sypathies go to the residents of Cornwall
That's true.  When the owner of WFB died and his brother took over, the police wanted him because he was into all sorts and a brothel was an easy way to get him and take his money.
Nutty Carvath had complained about WFB  (and many another) but GMP took no notice of him.