Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosalinda coventry (vivastreet)  (Read 574 times)

Offline Don_ak

So after spending the afternoon looking around decided to take a gamble on Rosalinda.

External Link/Members Only

So I tried ringing with no luck. After a few texts back and forth I decided to call as comms were extremely difficult. Managed to get a 30 minute slot and was given a postcode.

Located just off stoney Stanton Road, not the most discreet place. Park just around the corner, parking was great as the road was empty. Rang but she said she was with a punter so I was told to wait 10 mins. After the 10 mins she tells me to come in.

The girl was the girl in the pictures, and the bed was in the room as you enter the house!! I heard people in the other rooms and I simply said "hi how are you" to which she snapped 'your voice too loud!' in a eastern European accent. I was abit taken back and should have walked, didn't feel right having it at the front door.

Anyway hand over the paperwork and she comes over and try to go straight in with it. No build up at all, just wanted to get the jacket on. Slow her down and she administers some basic OW. Her tattoos on her back were a turn on for me soi ask her to get into doggy. Fake moans, kept asking when I was gonna come. By the end of it I just went in mish and bashed away till it ended.

She did engage in chat afterwards as I was changing lol but i must have been in and out in 20 minutes. Won't be going back

Offline GingerNuts

Sorry you had a bad one.

I was abit taken back and should have walked

We all make mistakes...

Won't be going back

...and learn from them.