Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking an extremely skinny girl in London  (Read 17569 times)

Skinny_lover

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm looking for a very skinny girl in London, preferably who offers anal (though it's not a deal breaker if they are super thin and young). My tastes in girls are probably not conventional, I like them really thin, anorexic looking. (don't judge, we are all different.) Over the past few years I've seen the following, who met my needs perfectly, and I'm looking for a new girl.

Sexy Marylin 19. Incredibly thin, and offered me anal. External Link/Members Only But no longer on Adultwork. 

Years ago, Anita, a really thin little Polish girl who would take an anal pounding for a full hour, but who left the country.  External Link/Members Only

So, any recommendations?  :)

vogelcrystal

Tiny, thin Thai girl in Finchley: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -- not a recommendation, just one from my hotlist.

This girl is smaller in real life than her interview suggests.  Not quite as skinny as it sounds like you'd like, but pretty hot: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you ever get up to Scotland, I can very heartily recommend Lucy Longlegs... she's *exactly* what you're describing https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15447.0

Let me know if you find anything awesome!

Offline jesus_jones

Tiny, thin Thai girl in Finchley: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -- not a recommendation, just one from my hotlist.

I would suggest avoiding her. She's not even remotely into it. My review below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16575.0

Smatte

I really like skinny girls too and oana sweet has a perfect body even she's not anorexic skinny...  Her pics are accurate (she's  adultwork)

vogelcrystal

Thanks for the warning!

stephenteh

vogelcrystal

@vogelcrystal

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have you seen her? How was her service like?

Actually I have seen her, and looking back on my review, the service wasn't great.  But she was gorgeous.  Maybe you'll have better luck.

Skinny_lover

I really like skinny girls too and oana sweet has a perfect body even she's not anorexic skinny...  Her pics are accurate (she's  adultwork)

Oana sweet looks great, but she's a condom obsessive. No OWO and always checking it during.

daffon

Years ago, Anita, a really thin little Polish girl who would take an anal pounding for a full hour, but who left the country.  External Link/Members Only

Wow! That was a blast from the past. I remember Anita. Glorious ballerina body. I didn't know she did anal and it's not my thing but I did enjoy sharing a shower with her. I only saw her a few times but over about 18 months. The last time I called her mobile she answered from Poland!

Thanks for the memory.

Daffon

disgracedpolitician

Has your desire been quenched yet? If not, here's another suggestion: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There have been reviews on her here.

Cheers!

Offline boomting_

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm looking for a very skinny girl in London, preferably who offers anal (though it's not a deal breaker if they are super thin and young). My tastes in girls are probably not conventional, I like them really thin, anorexic looking. (don't judge, we are all different.) Over the past few years I've seen the following, who met my needs perfectly, and I'm looking for a new girl.

Sexy Marylin 19. Incredibly thin, and offered me anal. External Link/Members Only But no longer on Adultwork. 

Marylin is back on AW. Came across her profile today as I was doing a search. She's now under a different name I think.

Offline 3styler

Skinny_lover

Offline boomting_

Sorry I have mistakenly took this profile as Marylins.

The profile picture on this one looked very similar to Marylins. Maybe I have found you a good alternative?

Sorry for the mix up guys.

Offline iPad3

Sorry I have mistakenly took this profile as Marylins.

The profile picture on this one looked very similar to Marylins. Maybe I have found you a good alternative?

Sorry for the mix up guys.

I've had this girl suggested to me before in my quest for skinny girls, my issue here is that the b & w pic suggests she is tall and skinny but when I look at the other photos whilst shes clearly not fat she seems to be not quite so skinny. I'm in west london and consequently at her rates it would only be worth the treck to her area if truly skinny.

I'd love to hear from someone who's seen her both on the above and of course what her face is like.

Any info is appreciated

infoseeker

I've seen her since and she has an amazingly skinny but fit body I'll give her that.
My review is a Neutral and yeah she isn't that much into it but enough for you to have your way with her if that is what you want.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34076.0
Not worth the £150 though more like £100 or £120.

Smatte

Any other skinny finds?! I'm always on the lookout for petite girls

Offline nervyfooker

lilly is tiny (about 4 ft 10) very slim but not anorexic.

External Link/Members Only
and lots of other thai sites

her service is ok to good (a bit laid back but excellent owo/cim)
also does anal.some rate her as a PSE.

Smatte

Here's one for you all... 400 quid an hour though, but i dont think ive ever seen anyone skinnier.

Offline random

This one?

I've not seen her but looking through the search here brings up mixed results on her.

Bratpack

What about this one?

Looks like she works at the Polish flat very near North Acton tube which has proven to be pretty reliable location Kama/Julietta, Aleksandra, Sweet Mia and others). No body pics but she looks pretty thin in the upper arms and face.

Offline joe diddley

Skinny watchers not too bothered about anal who find themselves in town may consider visiting Bianca at the 2 Greens Court walkup. Very friendly and nice eye contact. I generally like bigger girls if anything but Bianca is attractive in my opinion and certainly gives good service within the standard walkup perimeters. £30 for a covered suck and fuck over ten or fifteen minutes plus the conventional two quid for the maid's tip, and no need to make a booking.

skyskysky

What about this one?

Looks like she works at the Polish flat very near North Acton tube which has proven to be pretty reliable location Kama/Julietta, Aleksandra, Sweet Mia and others). No body pics but she looks pretty thin in the upper arms and face.

Bloody hell mate, I like the look of her! Somebody needs to TOFTT and report back if she's for real.

Offline MrMagik

What about this one?

I went to see her yesterday and she looks exactly like the pics in her PG, ie. not quite as skinny as the main pic appears. A very sweet and willing girl, although clearly inexperienced.

Offline Dead Wood

hello Mr M - can you tell us anything more about your visit? a little review, perhaps? a flat near north acton tube full of skinny young polish girls with easy virtue seems the sort of place i need to visit soon.  :)

The happy one

Hey

Are you after incall or outcall

If it is outcall this one is sexy skinny and gives an amazing blow job

Smatte

I think it's time to revive this excellent thread! Any new finds over the past year, boys?

Offline duskwalker

I'd be interested in that as well.  :cool:

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Just came across this new skinny while looking at new profiles

Gspotter

Is Veronica skinny enough for you? She's Polish and slim but I wouldn't call her anorexic, on holiday at the moment.

Sarah Williams is an English size 10, too big?

Both these girls have anal included in their price. Sarah has bareback ticked as well.

Offline ducky66

this one should thick your boxes External Link/Members Only. I always wanted to fuck skinny girl as well

londonbus

Sebsta

Well I send her a message and hope she gonna respond soon enough.
If anybody visit her already just please let her know.
She has an amazing body with an very good price ratio of service also.
Thank you,
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:58:53 am by Sebsta »

Sebsta

So far no answer guys! is the advert fake or shes so busy?
If someone knows some precise info about her please let us know!
Thanks much

Sebsta

Well first girl is from Bristol, we are here in London
And the 2nd girl is really nice and good, not that far from me as well :) maybe I gonna check her if the main girl Sarah won't appear after all.
Thank you for the examples

Offline webpunter

OP - i wouldn't bother going for a 'dinner date' type booking  :sarcastic:

Offline rocinante1980

This one says she's size 6 and does look slim in the pix

Hidden Image/Members Only

Seems really nice!
But I see no feedback.

Did you try it? Thanks.

Hydrant

Hidden Image/Members Only

This one says she's size 6 and does look slim in the pix

Oh wow. I'm another fan of super-skinnies and this girl is my absolute ideal. But she does bareback. And it's not down to careless box-ticking. She even says:

Yes, I do bareback. I love the natural feeling and love spreading my legs wide for a stranger's bare cock. Condoms are provided if you prefer, though.

Damn, I'm so tempted. If I wear a condom for sex and don't have reverse oral the risk is minuscule, right?

Offline rocinante1980

Oh wow. I'm another fan of super-skinnies and this girl is my absolute ideal. But she does bareback. And it's not down to careless box-ticking. She even says:

Damn, I'm so tempted. If I wear a condom for sex and don't have reverse oral the risk is minuscule, right?

It seems she does not read the emails. Or maybe too much work.

Offline paul_2407

Reduced is the word I'd use, as opposed to minuscule...

CoffeeBrewer

Bumping this thread since I'm in search for an extremely skinny girl as well. Going to London next week. Likes skinny and petite girls, A-level appreciated but not necessary.

Offline hebefest

Try felfair or Alice at London Sub

Offline backofthenet

Bumping this thread since I'm in search for an extremely skinny girl as well. Going to London next week. Likes skinny and petite girls, A-level appreciated but not necessary.

I'd strongly recommend Belle, who I've seen regularly the last couple of years. - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ignore those pictures - she's lost a lot of weight and I don't think is even a 6 any more. Very boney the last time I saw her. But she's pretty, and gives a great service. Only really available after 9pm however.

Best of luck.

Offline doovde

Found this skinny polish woman in Warren st, looks lovely if that's your thing, will try her soon.

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Edit: on the basis of reviews maybe not  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:32:16 am by doovde »

Offline keij

I'd strongly recommend Belle, who I've seen regularly the last couple of years. - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ignore those pictures - she's lost a lot of weight and I don't think is even a 6 any more. Very boney the last time I saw her. But she's pretty, and gives a great service. Only really available after 9pm however.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the recommendation, very tempted to see her, how would you describe her facially?

Offline backofthenet

Thanks for the recommendation, very tempted to see her, how would you describe her facially?

as very pretty. Read my comments at the below link
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99543.0