Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy Sasha - Preston  (Read 5756 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

billygreen

I undertook an in call meeting with Sasha about 3weeks ago at her apartment near New Hall Lane in Preston. Communication was excellent and it took 4 or 5 emails and 1 telephone call to make arrangements.
I did long carefully on AW,as I often do,for a sub girl who was into kink.I explained to Sasha that I wanted face fucking and spanking on her in addition to her doing as she is told to please  me.I do recall her emails being very agreeable and she did indicated that she  "enjoyed a good spanking"
We kept up the communication and I did ring her to confirm was on my way.
I arrived at the venue by taxi from Preston station.I don't know Preston very well so it was a good option.There is however plenty of safe parking around her apartment.
I text her on my arrival and there wad a ten minute delay before she gave me the apartment number.I nearly walked but I am glad I didn't.
There are two doors to get through with a code.There weren't required though and I gained entrance by other tenants leaving and letting me in.
I knocked at the door and Sasha let me.The apartment was huge,clean and fit for purpose
I was pleased with what was in front of me.Sasha is slim and tall in her boots.She wore a short skirt as I requested.
Her tits are small and perky and Sasha has an arse so nice for spanking.
I found her face fairly attractive and much prettier than in the AW pics portray .She is certainly not masculine as some on here have suggested.
DFK started as soon as I walked through the door.Often a good sign and it was in this case for sure.
I paid 140gbp for an hour and went for a quick shower.
Sasha was waiting for me and we started snogging again.
Plenty of groping went on and her hands were quicking on my sick and mine between her legs on her pussy and anus.
Whilst this was going I did notice a paddle and a whip hanging on the wall,another positive sign.
I ordered Sasha to undress and to get on her knees.I had a good play with tits as she was face ducked and very hard to.
Sasha enjoyed rough play,hair pulling,tit pulling and roughness with my hands.
The spanking was hard too in different positions.My favourite was with her head down and arse up on the bed.In this way I could finger both holes whilst spanking with my hand.
We finished off with reverse cow girl anal.At one  point whilst my dico was in her bum hole she bent forward and massage my fit.It was very nice.
I came in the bag in her arse.
We finished off by Sasha shaving around my anus with my razor.Sasha provided the bowl and hot water.
I wonderful punt with a young 30s something.
I will get back for more kink soon.Got a feeling there's more to come from Sachs
I used my phone for this Review.
PM for more info if you wish.I have a particular interest in Sub girls

Offline Goldfinch

Online Moby Dick

£50/hr pay rise
Now £190/hr
135% pay rise
Alright for some.

Offline Clitheroelad

1st report by the OP. Always makes me suspicious. A glowing teort and suddenly up go the prices.

Offline threechilliman

£50/hr pay rise
Now £190/hr
135% pay rise
Alright for some.

I think you mean 35%? Even so, more than I'll be getting. A lot more. If indeed I do get a pay rise.

Online Moby Dick

I think you mean 35%? Even so, more than I'll be getting. A lot more. If indeed I do get a pay rise.

Yes 35% increase is £50 (49 actually), so add to £140 = £190
I meant 135% of £140 = £190 (189 actually)
Sounds bigger : inversely proportional to AW ages and dress sizes.

GREEDY FAT LIEING OLD CUNTS!
(Might get to Valentine’s Day Punt Free at this rate)

I can’t remember my last not keep up with inflation rise of 1.5%
Probably a few years ago.

Online Moby Dick

1st report by the OP. Always makes me suspicious. A glowing teort and suddenly up go the prices.
I think you are right.
Reads he is trying to please the WG, or instructed by, or even written by the girl herself, trying to answer or counter other reviews/comments
Just not right and I am surprised he wasn’t pulled up on it sooner.
Home guard must of been on Holliday (august)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

She also mentions a Duo massage option with her friend Fern!
Wonder if this is the Fabulous Fern who has also recently hiked up her prices....

All I can say, is you’ll get nowt from me with those prices 

Online Moby Dick

She also mentions a Duo massage option with her friend Fern!
Wonder if this is the Fabulous Fern who has also recently hiked up her prices....

All I can say, is you’ll get nowt from me with those prices
Yes their profiles have links to each other, bottom right on her Aw profile.

Offline dettol12345

did anybody else find comms abit...snarky? i tried to book the other day and she was quite rude, which for 180 an hour seems poor

Offline chrishornx

did anybody else find comms abit...snarky? i tried to book the other day and she was quite rude, which for 180 an hour seems poor

I tried a few months go and yes she was a bit snarky not the best manners for a £180 punt

Offline usroads

Looks like she's fallen out with her bi-partner - Fern

Offline maximusgenitalus

Is nobody going to mention those hairy pits? :scare:

Offline jaszyj87

Is nobody going to mention those hairy pits? :scare:

Thats one of the reasons I havent booked despite being tempted, legs are same.

And her husband on thier duo profile is the other reason

Offline Clitheroelad

I cant stand hairy women. Even too much bush makes me feel ill to be honest. Slick and smooth is more feminine. I blame Girl Power.