Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karoli 4U - Edinburgh  (Read 2582 times)

5 review(s) for A Fallen Angel (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for New Carolina (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for SashasSweetHoney (14 positive, 1 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

PleaseSitOnMyFace

I've been a lurker on here for ages but thought I'd finally contribute seeing as I finally found the stones to visit a lady.

I made an appointment over text. Met at a hotel off George Street. The hotel was very nice and fairly easy to enter and leave without being seen!

AW profile: External Link/Members Only

I knocked on her door and said hello's. Instantly I was a little concerned as the lady before be didn't look like the lady in her photos.

Probably because she was not wearing any make up. She wasn't even wearing nice pants. She was wearing off-white cotton pants. The kind my wife would wear if I wasn't going to be around for a few days  :thumbsdown:

It is the same girl as the photos, for sure. But it's the same girl several years later. She's put on a lot of weight on her legs, which were well flabby. The rest of her body was pretty ace though to be honest. Lovely breasts, nice big bum.

I gave her the money and asked if I could have a quick shower, and did. When I came out she was laying on the bed with some weird Enya style music playing. Fair enough.

Lay beside her and she started kissing me. Eventually she started playing with my cock, then went down on me. I didn't notice when she was kissing me (no tongue) but she evidently had a condom in her mouth 'cause she put it on me very sneakily using her mouth. Which was actually pretty impressive.

It says on her profile "Oral without? YES! As it should be!". Now I'm young, athletic (I compete at a national level, not telling which sport), I trim my pubes close and I'd just showered and to be honest I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. I'm not a cocky idiot - I was letting her lead. Which I want. Anyway, if she doesn't want to suck mine without a condom I don't know who's dick she would suck!

It felt pretty decent so I wasn't that bothered about the condom. I would have happily enjoyed it for a while. The real reason for visiting was because I wanted her to sit on my face and wank me. Maybe some 69. Wasn't really looking for sex. I motioned for her to move into the 69 position but she said "no, uh uh, no". Then started to straddle me.

I wasn't really into it to be honest. It was clear she was just trying to make me come.

I asked her for doggy position. She sort of grumbled and got on her back for missionary... eh no... I asked her again and she begrudgingly moved onto all fours. I fucked her big floppy behind like that till I came, which was very quickly as I just felt awkward and not really that welcome. She then said "so um you can go now if you like". I promptly left. Including my shower I was there for 15 minutes!

Not at all the experience I was hoping for.

I'll reiterate again, I'm a really friendly young guy. If I was drunk, smelly or being a dick I'd totally understand her attitude but I'm the complete opposite of that. I'm not at all intimidating or grumpy. I smile loads, I was trying to make conversation and I was clearly VERY nervous about the whole situation. Her attitude was simply that she wanted me done and dusted and gone. Maybe she just took advantage of someone who's clearly inexperienced at this.

She says on her profile that she likes facesitting. Rubbish!

Anyway here are some ratings:

Attitude: 2/10
Body: 5/10
Breasts: 9/10
Bum: 4/10
Face: 5/10

I think my mistake was booking via text not AW, meaning I can't leave a negative review - so she just didn't give a shit.

I've lurked on AW for ages but doubt the authenticity of the girls. I originally wanted to visit A Fallen Angel - External Link/Members Only as she seems intelligent and genuine. I'd rather pay for an hour and spend 20 minutes chatting, becoming comfortable, then having fun than feeling like I did with Karoli.

A Fallen Angel seems to be impossible to get hold of though. Maybe 'cause I have no AW feedback?

I'll go read more reviews on here and maybe try again. I'd like to find a good match for me and make it a regular treat.

Offline Cal

Poor guy - especially for a first time.
But you learn from these trust me  ;)
I'd Avoid any non-English girl if your after some chat or banter as it's hard to get with a foreign girl,imo.

Put it behind you -  As for A Fallen Angel / Sasha - - She's Definitely a great girl to see and would've been an excellent first. The problem is you never know if she will actually follow through with the meet or leave you hanging in the wind.

A small selection of girls who would probably suit you better :-
Ive seen:-
External Link/Members Only - April-again
She's Been around a while and can be hard to get a hold of. But she's definitely good when you do.

External Link/Members Only
Lovely Girl - Excellent GFE - Good chat n smiley.

And sasha if you can be arsed chasing her.

Not seen but good reviews here:-
External Link/Members Only - LusciousLexiii / Pennielane87 -
I've been tempted to see this one myself but £150 an hour is abit on the high side to me.

Good Luck with any future punts and let us know :)

Offline Marmalade

I was going to, but the neg review - mostly the bit about how she's a mess compared to the photos put me off. Not sure if her services generally are crap or whether the OP was a bit inexperienced to take charge. I mostly prefer foreigners in their own country but if they're very pretty and only £50 there's the cute factor.

But to the OP: whores that have already decided they "know" what the client wants always piss me off. Personally I find it helps to treat it as a game, a little scenario. I quickly work out how much and what style of direction she'll be happy to accept. Like a role play. With British women it can even be Pythonesque "Ah Miss Lanya, I think my belt needs adjust would you have a closer look." With foreigners it's usually "a few stupid words spoken slowly and clearly" dumbo job. Hand signals and such. Latinos ofyen like big smiling assertive banter. But that one sounds like a fucking robot with a standard routine. Much like many a sauna girl.

Kaffeine Monsta

Dude, I believe in that saying about how the whole is the greater than the sum of its parts, but beauty is only deep skin. You obviously booked her because her airbrushed photos made her look a stunner. But you cannot really judge beauty over one's personality. I find these foreigners are a waste of time because they just want the punt over as quickly as possible and of course they'll want their images to look ace so you will be another eager dope who books them. Their attitude is usually very flawed and their unsexy mannerisms aren't easy to hide so they don't even try to hide it. They know they won't give you your money back so they basically just get on it, not really caring. Everything they post up on their profiles is bullshit, too. I've lost count of these bimbos that put fake or blurry photos up and don't do half the things listed like anal, face-sitting and role playing. It's all just a lure.

Maybe see a girl who has greater feedback and check that the feedback left is also from creditable punters like us. Usually, some guys accounts may be them faking posting one off pretend reports to fool people into thinking they are dolly dearest.

After that awful experience with that Emily chick, I really felt like I should have gave it up. But I'm glad sites like this exist so we can alert one another to potential scammers. That's why I pay close attention to the reviews, so I won't be the dope who gets deceived, although I'm sure there is more to come (sadly). It's a chancer's game, this is.

Offline Marmalade

I didn't book Karoli but I have booked some foreign real stunners. I prefer Scottish chicks but variety is good. Many foreign hookers are crap but the occasional ones are fun, or worth a £50 shag just for being total lookers.

Offline SamScott

I had the same issue As you man and agree with everything

You got doggy though lol

And I almost always go for the EEs as mostly they look the best and I want a total stunning girl
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

PleaseSitOnMyFace

Thanks for the replies. Sorry about my late reply, I was so disappointed with this that I stopped looking. I've taken all your advice on board and I'm going to try again.

You're right I booked her because her photos implied that she was really good looking. There are actually a couple British girls on there I wanted to meet but they didn't reply to my messages (April and Fallen Angel - both known for being difficult to book!).

Kaffeine Monsta

PleaseSitOnMyFace

Good news! I've since had 2 positive experiences. One good and one perfect! See my review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34220.msg471832#msg471832