Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle Banks Shadwell  (Read 2238 times)

8 review(s) for Elle Banks (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline salome

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 1hr Incall

Elle's profile attracted me because of the likelihood of some shared interests and an appreciation of her seemingly free-wheeling life style talked about on here. I'd considered an outcall to my place, but she recently published some incall dates so I decided to go for that.

Comms: Messaged her through AW to suggest some dates and we fixed up an early evening 4 days hence. She requests an AW booking, then contacted me via WhatsApp with the address and for future comms. The night before she asked if I would mind pushing the time back one hour. By then this suited me better so all OK. All messages friendly and personable.

Venue: A microflat not far from Shadwell station. Modern and nicely turned out inside. No issues at all.

Girl: I'd say Elle's pictures are not far from the truth, she's pretty curvy and carrying it on only 5'3". Large boobs but well shaped, may be she has a bit more tummy than shown. I find her attractive, figure and face.

Meeting: Phoned when outside and buzzed in with flat number. Asked for casual clothes, nothing you couldn't be seen in so was slightly surprised there was still some magic door. Very friendly welcome, massive smile, like meeting someone you know. White summer dress with cleavage and black bra evident.

Unlike many meets where you are ushered into the bedroom, the venue arrangement meant use could be made of the living area so the get to know you and initial action took place on the sofa. Drink offered - bloody hot day and was offered a shower, but with option of now or later as I wished. As per, I am showered so I said later is fine. Explored the anticipated shared interests - result, so banter flow was good and led naturally into DFK with the accent on D.

Disrobing by the sofa I indulged in some RO first of all, then moved to the bedroom with a playful Elle doing a sort of holiday advert thing. She then commenced the most impressive OWO - there's no question asked of whether you want OW so if you'd prefer that you'll have to say. Her BJ is truly impressive: spit, DT, gagging - the lot. She has a tongue stud and for me this added to the experience massively.

Protected sex in doggy and CG - it was really too hot to do much of this, so there was more oral both ways than anything else. Anyway there was only one way I was going to finish, given how good her OWO is, so I removed the condom for more. I gasped the question about cum options - she asked swallow, I said no so she suggested snowball. I exploded and she got up, still holding it with her mouth open, let some of it on to my chest and then kissed me. A first for me but I found it really great.

Being (as it turned out) the last of the day (story of my life) does have the consolation you're not having to leave in a hurry. Chatted for ages about music and travel. Her tats revealed an interest in cultures that belie her age. Flat had a nice big shower so had one together before leaving 30 mins over. Paid at the end.

Conclusion: The vibe of the meeting was about as close as you could ask for to civvie sex when meeting a WG. This just seems how she is and her likes list is comprehensive to say the least. Totally laid back, no typical WG procedures or limits.

Return: I would think an outcall meeting with Elle would only be better for the naturalness aspect so I'm minded to book one. By extension, wouldn't mind a social meet, but probably pricey.

Offline salome

One detail I forgot to add. When she requested the reschedule I was given the option to leave the time as originally booked.

Offline expeller

Do not expect a 29 year old! I walked as I found her much older than expected and far less attractive than her photos.

Offline salome

Met Elle again recently. Time off plus randomly coinciding with an incall day, I messaged her to set up a meeting. 3 hrs ahead; early afternoon. Venue was same building as previously. All very easy with the comms. Snap decision but easier to make if you know what you're getting into.

Door open, quick nice to see you again and straight into DFK. Offered drink and shower (declined) catch-up on the sofa and start disrobing standing. Then her on the sofa me standing and into her expert DT. Eye contact, noises, near-PSE style. Standing kissing then to the bedroom for more OWO, RO, protected sex. My favourite of hers is alternating between intimate CG and upright CG ... those boobs and her face. Missionary and doggy. Very energetic and playful; interspersed with OW for that seamless GFE. She's rampant, so hard to hold off even varying the pace. Some pre-cum but managed to save something for CIM and snowball. Really excellent.

Looks will always be for the individual but I do like her physically, then add an ebullient personality, very fun, seemingly insatiable sexually, shared Brit culture, clever, engaged, hospitable and gracious. Never rushed.

Offered shower at the end (declined); left may be 5 mins over. Great time.

Offline expeller

To get a good idea of her looks pop 4478427 in the ukpunting search for lots of photos and her AW verification pic. I agree she is a easy to talk to and was sympathetic and understanding when I curtailed my visit and said she had done the same herself on visiting other women.