Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Amber - Central London hotel  (Read 1551 times)

9 review(s) for Honey Amber (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BenBraddock

External Link/Members Only

I saw Amber in a central London hotel a few months ago for a couple of hours.

She is a good-looking woman with a sexy Irish accent, although she's carrying more weight in real life than in her pictures - at least she was when I saw her. Still, as I say, she's pretty fit.

The meeting was good. She was dressed in stockings and suspenders and generally looking hot and slutty when I showed up. There was lots of dfk, which she seemed to enjoy, along with lots of foreplay. She was pretty good at sucking dick, and I think she enjoyed having me eat her out - once I started using a couple of fingers at the same time she began to gush, which turned me on.

We fucked in a few positions - missionary, doggy, cowgirl - until I came in the bag whilst her legs were wrapped round me. After a rest and some talk - she's very chatty and good company - she sucked me some more. Then I had her wank and squirt all over me and my cock as I played with myself until I came in her mouth.

She was good, but given that she's rather expensive I don't think I'd see her again. I expect a lot of people here will think she's overpriced - what can I say, I wanted to fuck her, so I paid, and I don't regret it.