Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail massage Leamington  (Read 6959 times)

Offline Noddy321

External Link/Members Only

After much debating with myself and has my personal preference is of erotic massage over FS, I finally decided & managed to see Abigail .

Meeting took place in the last two weeks, 1 hour for £100 which I know to some is top line for a massage, however  the appeal of a naked blonde who is known to squirt convinced me to make the investment.

Comms were good , meeting arranged without any complications, arrived on time , shown to the upstairs box room , bathroom and shower offered but not required, payment upfront then both stripped off simultaneously , face down and covered in oil, didn’t feel too erotic at the start, with lots of chat around work , holidays and general chat, around 25 - 30 minutes through and invited to turn over , a good coverage of oil covered me including cock and balls , after a few minutes she tipped some on her arse and invited me to rub this , didn’t take long before I was told to stick a thumb up her pussy, within minutes lots of hot sticky cum was gushing out her pussy and down my arm , all this whilst she was tugging me to spurt all over her tits a very nice experience !!

Massage continued for a further 10 minutes with no restrictions on pussy or tit access , shower followed where she washed me down to clear copious amounts of oil .

Abigail is mid 50’s & suggest face and body reflects this, size 10-12 and generally seemed to be a nice lady who enjoys her job, don’t think her services extend to more than I experienced but who knows ! whilst I doubt I’d become a regular visitor I wouldn’t rule out a return visit in the future .

Offline Barney31

Thanks for the review Noddy, I have been considering visiting this lady for a while.  :drinks:

Offline Pete556

Out of interest, her website states £110 for 1 hour? Did you knock her price down or has
it increased?

Online mr.bluesky

Saw her a long time ago in Cubbington just outside Leamington spa. Service was ok but expensive. Didn't find her that attractive to be honest. Cassandra in Northampton is so much better value.
£80 for over 2 hours including b2b and if your lucky she will do owo for an extra £20

Offline Noddy321

Sorry Pete it was 110 not 100

Offline Noddy321

She is on my list Mr Bluesky but timing and distance are a constraint , hopefully future timings will allow 👍

Online mr.bluesky

She is on my list Mr Bluesky but timing and distance are a constraint , hopefully future timings will allow 👍

Well worth the effort to try and see her although she can be difficult to get hold of but worth persevering with. If I lived closer I'd be there every week.!

Offline Spudball2890

Nice review, always fancied going as  hear she was a squirter!
Can you elaborate more on the position when you put your thumb in her sounds like she was standing?
Also any more details of the location ie parking, was it clean location ?
Sounds fairly pleasant and body recommend similar home based service providers?

Online shed

Can you elaborate more on the position when you put your thumb in her sounds like she was standing?

You planning to visit by asking these questions :hi:

Offline Noddy321

Her house has a private Drive which she asked me to park on , or you could park on the road, its a quite nice housing estate so no issue.

House , well hallway, bedroom and bathroom were very clean and tidy .

She was standing with back to me massaging me waist down and slightly bent over when the thumb and the squirting happens, not sure if return visits would offer alternative positions, she did indicate her service varies to the client so I guess it could do !

Offline Flunkagenda

, she did indicate her service varies to the client so I guess it could do !

Do you think then that there is more on offer than the thumb/finger fun with her? Perhaps in the longer bookings?

Offline Tricky69

Have seen Abigail 3 times not sure if anything else is on offer , have had a couple of fingers in her , this woman doesn't squirt she gushes , one time her husband was even down stairs

Offline Flunkagenda

Her husband is around sometimes? Not sure that is my cup of tea to be honest

Offline Tricky69

He came home from work while I was being wanked and fingering Abigail at the same time , and she can make noise as she comes , I have a feeling they might be swingers

Offline Noddy321

He came home from work while I was being wanked and fingering Abigail at the same time , and she can make noise as she comes , I have a feeling they might be swingers

Mmmmm well there’s a thought ! Can we Assume he stayed out of the vicinity whilst she concluded her work then ? 

Offline Tricky69

Never seen him just heard him and when he came through the door Abigail just said the husband's home

Offline Noddy321

:hi:
Never seen him just heard him and when he came through the door Abigail just said the husband's home

Offline roloxtomassi

Ad says she's 10 minutes off the M40. Is that 10 minutes in Concorde or 10 minutes in normal traffic?

Offline Indigo

Central Leamington is about 10 minutes form the M40 in normal traffic (more like half an hour in rush hour though)

On the other hand Concorde would get you to Newcastle in 10 minutes