Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms - Southwark  (Read 1967 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Teflontony

External Link/Members Only

First post for me on here - will be posting a couple more based on my exploits so far this summer. Emms is reasonably well reviewed on here already, but here are my 2 cents.

Comms

This was back in April. Initially done over AW email as her number wasnt visible at the time, quickly moved to texts to arrange details. Very responsive over both.

A well known hotel chain near Southwark station. She met me at the lifts given a keycard was needed to get access to the floors.

Price

£170 for 90 mins

Services

Bit of a tie and tease session with OWO, RO, Rimming on me only

The Girl

She was a bit larger than I was expecting, definitely more size 12/14 then 10/12,but given i knew she would have most of her time buried down below, not enough to deter me. Facially not necessarily to my tastes but nothing terrible either - pale complexion, a few freckles, red hair, the picture on her profile is representative if a little flattering weight wise.

The Punt

Once in the room, headed for a shower as i was coming straight from work. Once out, bit of chit chat initially to determine the order of events, I was looking for an oral an rimming on me only session with a lot of build up and me initially tied to the bed blindfolded.

Despite my initial reservations over her looks, Emms' enthusiasm more than made up for it. I do enjoy a good tongue buried in my bum, and in this respect Emms did not fail to deliver. She sucked and licked cock to bum with vigour for the full hour, building me to a climax before she took everything i had to offer in her mouth, swallowing in the process (even though this wasnt necessarily asked for).

Positives

Excellent service provider. and if rimming is your thing I would definitely recommend

Negatives

For me her looks werent to my taste but clearly based on other reviews this is very much down to your own personal tastes

Offline Cum_again

She’s kind of cute and sweet looking.  Not traditionally good looking, but certainly attractive in a cute way.

He breasts are fucking amazing too, and she’s got a very kinky side of you want..

Offline Freddie Boswell

£170 for 1.5 hours?
Are your sure about that?

Offline Teflontony

Sorry that's meant to be 1 hour