Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina - Hendon - Marmite!  (Read 2682 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WKD123

External Link/Members Only

£90 1 hour, fucking in multiple positions, FK, RO, OWO, fingering

This was the first punt where I nearly quit before it even started. I decided at complete random and short notice to call Katalina and since she answered, I set a time to visit. Having arrived a bit early, I started to check out the profile and reviews in more detail and panicked - would this turn out to be a cold, Romanian style punt leaving me with punter's remorse?

I'd also had doubts as this girl obviously runs a conveyor belt when she's in the country, but then again so does Natalie_xxx (or at least, her manager/maid does)

Anyhoo, got the text message to confirm where I was going and headed off expectations lowered and had a fucking great time, so no regrets at all.

Comms - very simple - you have to call on the day, no text, no email through AW, just call and as others have commented she can seem quite cold. Realised through discussion that I was being slotted in amongst many others, but fuck it I needed to offload.

Location - from my visits to the area before, I knew this was going to be shite to get to and get away from and although I hit little traffic on the way there, the return journey was a nightmare. Block of flats, few people coming and going and some sort of "concierge" but put a brave face on and you can breeze through to her flat no problem. Very basic, shoes off at the door and into a grotty bath with a functional shower attachment and the whole place smelt slightly of smoke - not enough to put you off, but there all the same. Bedroom was also functional, but the bed had seen so much action it was broken at one end. Good mirror placement however =(:0)

Girl - for me personally, up there with some of my best punts. Very trim, very attractive, if you want large breasts go no further but I do like them small and pert. Perfect pussy, little bit of a landing strip. Wow, heaven. Dress request not available, but a bit like Just Amelia when you have a body this good, it don't matter. I can see where previous comments have led to a view that this girl is cold but somehow or other we clicked and I found "Katalina" to be very easy to get on with, she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say so but that worked for both of us and led to a 'passionate' hour of sucking and fucking that I really enjoyed.

Punt - a typical EE shake of the hands and introduction, some mutual groping before I head off to that rather sorry shower, however this stands me in good stead as it means Katalina is OK with OWO and a single gentle finger. Some posing in front of the mirror as I strip off her bra and get to start sucking on some rather pert and lovely nipples. Considering I know that she is running clients back to back, she's clean and fresh so going down is also a pleasant experience. Lots of FK and tonsil tennis which continues throughout the punt.

Switching over, she commands me to lie back and admire her cunt and arse in the mirror whilst my cock is sucked. Enough to make me blow my load early, so I request some 69 (yes, to confirm there is this odd moment at the beginning when the rules of engagement are laid out and you have to nod, yes, I understand!). Quite a lot of time spent on licking out her cunt, that bloody clit ring does get in the way though and then I can take no more and we don the mac and start with a bit of CG, then Frog but I'm banging up against her cervix due to my enormous cock +(:) so we move to a spooning position which is great as I can squeeze her breasts whilst admiring the view. Switched to mish and as soon as I got her legs up in the air I couldn't hold back.

50 minutes had passed and I knew she had another client but still had a bit of time to chat and I really did find her funny and engaging. Had to quickly shower off and couple of quick pecks goodbye and off I went, so glad that I hadn't bailed out.

Excellent VFM and I am 100% confident that others will jump straight in on this review and express their opinion which is fine. Take it from me, if you do get on with her, it will be a solid punt. If for some reason you don't, I suspect it will be shite.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the photos, they confirm that she's not particularly exceptional and no better than the other lookers that appear in the 100 bracket.

When did she drop her prices?  I was sure she was 100 ph when I saw her all those years ago.  Or did she increase from 80?  (Back then I never tried under 100s, especially in the North London stomping grounds, because of the high likelihood of poor attitude and service of which I had more than enough at 100.)

Offline last_days_of_logan

It was obvious that a flurry of positive reviews were going to follow after honest bad feedback of this woman came out, its good to know who everyone is and all perspectives of course

Glad you had a good time OP, she is still what others claim she is as well as what you a salome are trying to paint her to be

Offline tantraman

... Take it from me, if you do get on with her, it will be a solid punt. If for some reason you don't, I suspect it will be shite.

Agreed, WKD123 :thumbsup: ... I've yet to get round to reviewing Katalina, whom I thoroughly enjoyed in June ... similarly Positive ... as with all WGs, and with this one more than most, YMMV.

:drinks:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 08:13:22 pm by tantraman »

Offline winkywanky

It was obvious that a flurry of positive reviews were going to follow after honest bad feedback of this woman came out, its good to know who everyone is and all perspectives of course

Glad you had a good time OP, she is still what others claim she is as well as what you a salome are trying to paint her to be

Why should WKD123's review carry any less weight than the negative reviews? I don't get your comment about how he is in some way trying to 'paint her to be' something. He's merely telling the story of his good experience (whilst also putting it into the context of her bad reviews).

Taking into account all reviews both good and bad, gives a rounded picture, and enables guys to make a judgement on whether they personally might get a good punt with her.

Guys who get a bad experience shouldn't be resentful of guys who got a good punt with her. That's the name of the game with punting, YMMV.

Why should WKD123's review carry any less weight than the negative reviews? I don't get your comment about how he is in some way trying to 'paint her to be' something. He's merely telling the story of his good experience (whilst also putting it into the context of her bad reviews).

Taking into account all reviews both good and bad, gives a rounded picture, and enables guys to make a judgement on whether they personally might get a good punt with her.

Guys who get a bad experience shouldn't be resentful of guys who got a good punt with her. That's the name of the game with punting, YMMV.

i dont get it.....where did i say it carries less weight? who are you talking about and why are you putting that assumption on me?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:11:01 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline winkywanky

Quite a lot of time spent on licking out her cunt, that bloody clit ring does get in the way

Take it from me, if you do get on with her, it will be a solid punt. If for some reason you don't, I suspect it will be shite.

One thing I do find interesting is that a lot of guys say she doesn't allow actual pussy licking, only clit and above. You seemed to 'get away with it'.

Why do you think that is?

why cant it be an all round perspective?

I personally think that everything that has been said about her falls in line.... good and bad

Offline winkywanky

i dont get it.....where did i say it carries less weight? who are you talking about and why are you putting that assumption on me?

You said:

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding you, you specifically mention 'honest bad feedback' when comparing with WKD's good feedback?

And then you mention him trying to paint her out to be something. What does that mean?

Offline winkywanky

why cant it be an all round perspective?

I personally think that everything that has been said about her falls in line.... good and bad

That's what I want too, so if you do then it's all good!

You said:
Unless I'm completely misunderstanding you, you specifically mention 'honest bad feedback' when referring to WKD's good feedback?

And then you mention him trying to paint her out to be something. What does that mean?

Ooooohhh

no no, that's my own personal bias about the WG herself

No one is going to convince me that it was a mere co-incidence that she had 2 positive reviews in 1 day after she had to minorly infamous bad ones. Its the usual back lash of the EGs satisfied punter vs haters.

i was seeing the flood of positives overshadowing some irksome issues i , and others , have about the lady.. ...thats why i said "honest bad feedback" i.e it is probably true so dont forget that little bit. The whole "paint he out to be" was in relation to the coming onslaught of support like a marketing campaign...yes the words were loaded in a negative context but i dont mean that the review isnt valid

That's what I want too, so if you do then it's all good!

it is an all round perspective for sure, but not a fair from me if i am completely honest. as a racial minority i am clearly biased in favour of the negative....she can do as many back flips and handstands for punters as she wants .... my view really wont change that much. (lets not bring the race topic into it in this thread, am just stating my stance as honestly as i can)

Offline winkywanky

Ooooohhh

no no, that's my own personal bias about the WG herself

No one is going to convince me that it was a mere co-incidence that she had 2 positive reviews in 1 day after she had to minorly infamous bad ones. Its the usual back lash of the EGs satisfied punter vs haters.

i was seeing the flood of positives overshadowing some irksome issues i , and others , have about the lady.. ...thats why i said "honest bad feedback" i.e it is probably true so dont forget that little bit. The whole "paint he out to be" was in relation to the coming onslaught of support like a marketing campaign...yes the words were loaded in a negative context but i dont mean that the review isnt valid

I'm not suggesting for one minute that the bad feedback she got wasn't a true reflection of those punts.

You seem to be suggesting that subsequent good reviews are not to be trusted when you say the words I've highlighted in bold above?

Offline winkywanky

it is an all round perspective for sure, but not a fair from me if i am completely honest. as a racial minority i am clearly biased in favour of the negative....she can do as many back flips and handstands for punters as she wants .... my view really wont change that much. (lets not bring the race topic into it in this thread, am just stating my stance as honestly as i can)

OK chap, fair enough, I can see how that would inform your view of her.

But I do think it's a bit unfair to cast doubts on others' positive reviews of her because of that.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that the bad feedback she got wasn't a true reflection of those punts.

You seem to be suggesting that subsequent good reviews are not to be trusted when you say the words I've highlighted in bold above?

no the subsequent good reviews shouldnt overshadow or cover up the glaring negs...thats why i used the word "painted"...its like re-branding after something bad happens to a company

me suggesting that people shouldnt trust the reviews? I will raise my hand to the language being loaded but it wasnt my intention and i never once mentioned anything of the sort. That there i think was you projecting and putting a straw man in place to torch. I can't help what you 'think' is happening when i haven't said that

if i didnt trust the review i would hope you know me by now, at least on here anyway, i would come out with MUCH more shade and most likely say it outright

Offline LLPunting

It troubles me slightly that there's a flurry of action to post positive reviews "because" she got a negative, even more so because they're from "reputable" contributors here.  Persons of lesser standing would be accused of WK'ing so I would hope that esteemed colleagues will mitigate their "glowing" reviews with some genuine open-minded reflection and caution.

This SP may well have performed well for some over a period of time but all that does is reinforce the fact that she's definitely an inconsistent provider.

Punters here are meant to be collectively creating a profile of providers so any one contemplating an engagement can be fully informed to make a risk assessment about a punt.  By all means post positives but be sure to be clear what the extent of your relationship with the SP is.

We know that there are some great SPs out there who are far more consistent and "better" than this one.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:42:14 pm by LLPunting »

OK chap, fair enough, I can see how that would inform your view of her.

But I do think it's a bit unfair to cast doubts on others' positive reviews of her because of that.

That straw man hasn't burnt out yet i take it.

I think i will say it again just in case i get lynched by the mob on the straw man point. I did NOT think i was casting doubt or intentionally mean to cast doubt on others positive review.

Also there is no doubt about what she is .... both negative and positive both ARE her. The word "paint" is at the heart of this...i know it is

It troubles me slightly that there's a flurry of action to post positive reviews "because" she got a negative, even more so because they're from "reputable" contributors here.

This SP may well have performed well for some over a period of time but all that does is reinforce the fact that she's definitely an inconsistent provider.

Punters here are meant to be collectively creating a profile of providers so any one contemplating an engagement can be fully informed to make a risk assessment about a punt.  By all means post positives but be sure to be clear what the extent of your relationship with the SP is.

We know that there are some great SPs out there who are far more consistent and "better" than this one.

+1

and it does not mean that you are throwing dirt on the positive either

Offline winkywanky

That straw man hasn't burnt out yet i take it.

I think i will say it again just in case i get lynched by the mob on the straw man point. I did NOT think i was casting doubt or intentionally mean to cast doubt on others positive review.

Also there is no doubt about what she is .... both negative and positive both ARE her. The word "paint" is at the heart of this...i know it is

Well then why put up a post saying you expected a flurry of positive reviews about her after the negatives?

Why not just let the positive ones speak for themselves, as did the negative ones? Because whether you intend to or not, you undermine them.

It's clear you don't like her, and I understand why. But you'd already made your point I thought.

Offline salome

I've never seen her before and posted an honest and full account of my meeting. That's all. FWIW I would have seen her in June before all this latest stuff kicked off, (though there is plenty from earlier) but ran out of time. I've no relationship with WKD123 either and I guess we were using our time for the benefit of the forum at the same moment. Better than shady recall later perhaps.

In fact, I tried to flush out any issues for LDOL, but nothing came and there were opportunities for them to have come. I'm going to leave it there. Not least, I have other reviews to do...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:49:02 pm by salome »

Offline winkywanky

By all means post positives but be sure to be clear what the extent of your relationship with the SP is.

Do you know something I don't? (That's far from impossible by the way).

Offline LLPunting

Do you know something I don't? (That's far from impossible by the way).

Just a choice of phrase prompting a declaration of how long/often punter has been involved with SP, it does not imply business or romance although being a recipient of preferential rates or treatment should be declared, though sadly not that it would be.

Offline Sparta Prada

It troubles me slightly that there's a flurry of action to post positive reviews "because" she got a negative, even more so because they're from "reputable" contributors here.  Persons of lesser standing would be accused of WK'ing so I would hope that esteemed colleagues will mitigate their "glowing" reviews with some genuine open-minded reflection and caution.

I have never met Katalina so I have no agenda here either way. But why should punters feel they should not post honest upbeat reviews just because someone else posted a negative review? Are you suggesting there should be some sort of time lapse from a negative review before anyone has the temerity to post a positive review?

So long as we post honest reviews that’s all that matters.

Well then why put up a post saying you expected a flurry of positive reviews about her after the negatives?

Why not just let the positive ones speak for themselves, as did the negative ones? Because whether you intend to or not, you undermine them.

It's clear you don't like her, and I understand why. But you'd already made your point I thought.

because i did expect a flurry of positives to come after the negatives for a polarising SP.

And why wouldn't i comment on the same points i was commenting about in the other thread when they appear in this one? They were put in place to counter the ones in the negative.... the funny thing is i didnt even dig that deep into it. its actually you that did

now if we were to play what is intended vs what is done...i could easily flip that on you and talk about what is 'looks like' you are doing when you talk about racial issues and talk about this SP...but you know what? i wont do that cause its obvious what you are TRYING to do and not about how it looks...so i wont label you by some of the unfortunate  by-product of what you are positively trying to do

by the way, yes i made my point before...but i feel strongly about it.....and before you said anything i didnt bring those points in here and i still dont want to btw..i hope i havent but if i have then well whatever...the topic gets my goat quite a bit

I've never seen her before and posted an honest and full account of my meeting. That's all. FWIW I would have seen her in June before all this latest stuff kicked off, (though there is plenty from earlier) but ran out of time. I've no relationship with WKD123 either and I guess we were using our time for the benefit of the forum at the same moment. Better than shady recall later perhaps.

In fact, I tried to flush out any issues for LDOL, but nothing came and there were opportunities for them to have come. I'm going to leave it there. Not least, I have other reviews to do...

i did notice that in the review. appreciate you saying that and me not being paranoid

I have never met Katalina so I have no agenda here either way. But why should punters feel they should not post honest upbeat reviews just because someone else posted a negative review? Are you suggesting there should be some sort of time lapse from a negative review before anyone has the temerity to post a positive review?

have mercy...i blame winky for this 100%  :D

you have got it wrong but interestingly enough you have actually also got it right indirectly  :D

you have it wrong in that he isnt saying that people should not post positives simply because they see there is a recent negative review...... but if you flip that what i think he is saying is that you shouldnt post positives BECAUSE there is a negative review. you should just post them because they are positives and that is what happened then and when.

imagine if some girl got a negative and then you think "shit, girl A just got a negative..that isnt fair...i should post my positive because of this negative so that people can see she has a positive and not just a negative side" .... (i am sure i can simplify that sentence)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:06:53 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline winkywanky

because i did expect a flurry of positives to come after the negatives for a polarising SP.

And why wouldn't i comment on the same points i was commenting about in the other thread when they appear in this one? They were put in place to counter the ones in the negative.... the funny thing is i didnt even dig that deep into it. its actually you that did

now if we were to play what is intended vs what is done...i could easily flip that on you and talk about what is 'looks like' you are doing when you talk about racial issues and talk about this SP...but you know what? i wont do that cause its obvious what you are TRYING to do and not about how it looks...so i wont label you by some of the unfortunate  by-product of what you are positively trying to do

by the way, yes i made my point before...but i feel strongly about it.....and before you said anything i didnt bring those points in here and i still dont want to btw..i hope i havent but if i have then well whatever...the topic gets my goat quite a bit

No, YOU were the one questioning the review because of your dislike of the SP, I then questioned it. That's why you don't get to flip my comments, because you raised it and I responded.

You are clearly undermining the positive review because in your opinion the girl is racist. Bang out of order IMO.

Offline winkywanky

Just a choice of phrase prompting a declaration of how long/often punter has been involved with SP, it does not imply business or romance although being a recipient of preferential rates or treatment should be declared, though sadly not that it would be.

You're directly suggesting that a punter has some ulterior involvement with this WG other than the punt?

Offline LLPunting

Part of the problem is people choose to post at dramatically different intervals after the even (if at all).  Now that this SP's reputation has been challenged a backlog of positives are being submitted.  It's just a shame that these have been prompted in this fashion.

Revised rules of the forum state that reviews cannot be more than 6 months old.  Personally, leaving it more than a month is pretty questionable because many (crappy) girls don't hang about and "reputable" SPs who may be misbehaving get to continue to scam more of us while someone with a warning is choosing to keep schtumm.

Especially during all this Brexit turmoil there are more and more girls who flit in and out of the business so contemporaneous intel is all the more important, whether to reward the gems or to see off the scammers.

Offline Sparta Prada

have mercy...i blame winky for this 100%  :D

you have got it wrong but interestingly enough you have actually also got it right indirectly  :D

you have it wrong in that he isnt saying that people should not post positives simply because they see there is a recent negative review...... but if you flip that what i think he is saying is that you shouldnt post positives BECAUSE there is a negative review. you should just post them because they are positives and that is what happened then and when.

imagine if some girl got a negative and then you think "shit, girl A just got a negative..that isnt fair...i should post my positive because of this negative so that people can see she has a positive and not just a negative side" .... (i am sure i can simplify that sentence)

I’m trying to understand your post  :lol: but I think I got the gist of it, eventually!

So you are basically agreeing with the final sentence of what I originally wrote: So long as we post honest reviews that’s all that matters.

Offline LLPunting

You're directly suggesting that a punter has some ulterior involvement with this WG other than the punt?

No.  Some here who have been "supporting" her have declared an ongoing engagement with her, that should be made clear in any review, as many good veteran reviewers do.

No, YOU were the one questioning the review because of your dislike of the SP, I then questioned it. That's why you don't get to flip my comments, because you raised it and I responded.

You are clearly undermining the positive review because in your opinion the girl is racist. Bang out of order IMO.

I can flip your comments on the other thread EASY..... do you know what its like to sit here and read a non ethnic minority tell one to chill out about racism? trust me when i tell you there is a lot to say about alot you said on the matter..but it's pointless...you didnt mean it even though you came across a certain way

Tell me where i questioned the review itself......the content of the review..where did i question it. And i havent hidden the fact that i think the positives came primarily because of the polarising negatives

And as much as you try to make it a point i raised i will keep telling you....i am not undermining anything....

wait...when did i call her racist?

Offline salome

Part of the problem is people choose to post at dramatically different intervals after the even (if at all).  Now that this SP's reputation has been challenged a backlog of positives are being submitted.  It's just a shame that these have been prompted in this fashion.

I saw her on Thursday.

WTF??!!  how did you even get that??!!  :lol: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

No.  Some here who have been "supporting" her have declared an ongoing engagement with her, that should be made clear in any review, as many good veteran reviewers do.

I'm not aware of the three guys who have spoken positively of Katalina in this thread, having had any 'ongoing engagement' with her?

@ winky

I just remembered something  LOL...i didnt put it together before because i never really engaged you prior to this girl you keep finding yourself in the wars with

I made a response to / or about gambitman and then you said i was claiming that he was lieing that he is black.....do you remember?

this straw man ...jumping to conclusions thing is like your gimmick   :D you do that alot dont you
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:16:45 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline winkywanky

I can flip your comments on the other thread EASY..... do you know what its like to sit here and read a non ethnic minority tell one to chill out about racism? trust me when i tell you there is a lot to say about alot you said on the matter..but it's pointless...you didnt mean it even though you came across a certain way

Tell me where i questioned the review itself......the content of the review..where did i question it. And i havent hidden the fact that i think the positives came primarily because of the polarising negatives

And as much as you try to make it a point i raised i will keep telling you....i am not undermining anything....

wait...when did i call her racist?

Take a look at your comments on this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256600.0

You outright accuse her of racial profiling, as well as your other related comments.

You don't like her, I get that.

But that shouldn't mean you then cast aspersions on others' reviews of her.

Offline LLPunting

I'm not aware of the three guys who have spoken positively of Katalina in this thread, having had any 'ongoing engagement' with her?

Some of us talk about issues in the round of recent discussion beyond each individual thread.

Offline winkywanky

@ winky

I just remembered something  LOL...i didnt put it together before because i never really engaged you prior to this girl you keep finding yourself in the wars with

I made a response to / or about gambitman and then you said i was claiming that he was lieing that he is black.....do you remember?

this straw man ...jumping to conclusions thing is like your gimmick   :D you do that alot dont you

You're obsessed with Strawman, you have all your little slogans off-pat.

Offline winkywanky

Some of us talk about issues in the round of recent discussion beyond each individual thread.

You specifically raised it in this thread. You made it relevant. It's almost like you (and Logan) are trying to say something but can't quite bring yourselves to say it.

Offline LLPunting

I saw her on Thursday.

Thanks for clarifying.  Hope you continue to post similarly immediately in the future as you'll be one of the pointmen we can benefit most from.   :drinks:

Offline Sparta Prada

Revised rules of the forum state that reviews cannot be more than 6 months old.  Personally, leaving it more than a month is pretty questionable because many (crappy) girls don't hang about and "reputable" SPs who may be misbehaving get to continue to scam more of us while someone with a warning is choosing to keep schtumm.

Especially during all this Brexit turmoil there are more and more girls who flit in and out of the business so contemporaneous intel is all the more important, whether to reward the gems or to see off the scammers.

I understand your response  :thumbsup:

We all have reasons for how long we post reviews after a meet, and there’s no right or wrong timescale here. I see Salome has posted his review a couple of days after seeing Katalina, well this is fine by the site guidelines. But once again, so long as it’s an honest appraisal I’d like to think it doesn’t matter if it’s 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months after the deed?

I’m just waiting for the day when Ellie Rose gets a neutral or negative  :lol:

Take a look at your comments on this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256600.0

You outright accuse her of racial profiling, as well as your other related comments.

You don't like her, I get that.

But that shouldn't mean you then cast aspersions on others' reviews of her.

racial profiling yes

You do realise that does not make someone a racist right? The police racial profile EVERYBODY, they also do that on socio economic basis...it does not mean they are racists

to some degree everyone racially profiles...even the "Big Black cock" myth is a racial profiling fiasco

calling someone a racist is a serious thing...its something deep and embeded in core belief / culture/ the home/ enviroment....even sometimes spiritual...

i didnt call her a racist..and if i did then that was completely wrong (but i dont think i did)...i do think she came across ignorant and that she racially profiled asians in a negative way unnecessarily

yes i dont like her...after you and i discuss her at every chance we get, and believe me now i feel like a dog with a bone after both encounters, i am sure everyone knows about that  :D

"But that shouldn't mean you then cast aspersions on others' reviews of her."

keep it up winky , i wont let you leave that straw man in my garden

You're obsessed with Strawman, you have all your little slogans off-pat.

thats cause i keep seeing you with them and your torch in my Garden

Offline LLPunting

You specifically raised it in this thread. You made it relevant. It's almost like you (and Logan) are trying to say something but can't quite bring yourselves to say it.

No, I raised the point here because it surfaced in my thoughts whilst reading this thread.  The conversation about this SP spans ALL the threads about her however just as in RL conversations some recapping is needed when a new audience may be present.  There are plenty of premature lurkers who bang off to an SP without doing proper research because they stumble upon one good review and their dick starts dialling.  Contrasting commentary within a thread is there to prompt more consideration before numpties press dial.

Offline winkywanky

....and there you go with your Strawman business. Good film, by the way.

I shan't say any more on this, it's going round in circles. Others can draw what conclusions they will.

We all have reasons for how long we post reviews after a meet, and there’s no right or wrong timescale here. I see Salome has posted his review a couple of days after seeing Katalina, well this is fine by the site guidelines. But once again, so long as it’s an honest appraisal I’d like to think it doesn’t matter if it’s 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months after the deed?

Exactly !!!  :lol:

Do you remember when Miss KDD had the dress size Fiasco?

she started messaging clients about that, putting it in her blog etc ...and then for like 10 to 20 review after that...everything was a positive mentioning her dress size  :lol:

....and there you go with your Strawman business. Good film, by the way.

I shan't say any more on this, it's going round in circles. Others can draw what conclusions they will.

:D

no hard feelings, i do respect you and i respect where you are coming from...i just dont agree with the motive you are attributing to me. Am a grown as man on the internet...in real life you wouldnt think i was the type to be on a forum trust me....i have no reason to duck and dive on things

i really want to build a straw man for you too but i cant bring myself to do it....  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Cool  :drinks:

A review is only good to us whilst the SP is still active, anything else is just schadenfreude/gloating.
Posting a negative months after the event is like telling the FAA about historic MCAS issues only after fatalities occur.
Posting a late Positive may keep an SPs calendar clear enough that you can enjoy her more before the scrum descend and her prices rocket, so the motivation for posting different ratings is clear.
Those who argue about maintaining anonymity are being disingenuous because you don't have to declare all the identifiable detail in order to give an "honest" reflection on an encounter, particularly about a positive.

Re: ER, the forum would melt.  I still haven't had the pleasure, Heaven forbid I have to post a neg!   :dash:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:46:03 pm by LLPunting »