Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raisa Baby Girl of Coventry  (Read 1197 times)

1 review(s) for Raisa Baby Girl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline saf1976

External Link/Members Only

Not really a great deal in Coventry catching my eye at the moment so I didn't have a lot to choose from.

The good news is that it is the girl in the pics and she is very beautiful and friendly.

The bad bit is her heart just wasn't in it.

She undressed, straight on with the condom and I was barely hard at that point. I was in a bit of shock at what she was trying to do. The sex was half hearted. She was on top but had a hand around the base of my cock so I couldn't penetrate her as fully as I'd have liked. I'm guessing she had a busy day and was a bit sore.

A shame as she is a good looking girl and was pleasant ... but that's not what I am vistting her for.

Offline soma82

Shame,
looks my type of girl all day,

looking for a first time punt at the moment maybe i should rule her out, she is in jersey according to her profile..

Offline saf1976

I think the EE's don't understand that it is the postcode section of AW that changes their location.

What girls take your fancy? Probably best to start a new thread here and we can offer any advice you need ...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=11.0