Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondiesxxx  (Read 3102 times)

12 review(s) for BlondiesXxX (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Goofy85

External Link/Members Only

or

External Link/Members Only

The biggest negative I could possibly give for their attitude this evening. They confirmed appointment. I got there after nearly two hours on the tube, and they ignore me. So I didn't get to see them. Really poor showing, especially as I've previously seen them twice. Never again.

I arranged to meet them at 7:30. They said that's fine. Then they said it would be better if I come at 8. OK. Fair enough.

Got there at 7:50pm. They ignored all communication. 8pm. Waiting. 8:20pm. Sent a text asking if everything was OK. 8:30pm. Told them I will have to leave if I don't know how long I'm waiting. Ten minutes later I see them both on the other side of the road walking their dog laughing away. I did not confront them. Didn't see the point. I did text to tell them I saw them, and I was angry (of course they didn't respond). They DID see and read my texts because the "Read" message appears on imessages on iPhone. Shocking attitude from what I used to think were two nice girls.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:09:36 am by Goofy85 »

intana

Sorry you had a horrible experience. I would also be very pissed if i was you. probably they have been making lots of money due to free advert from ukpunting

password02

Really sorry to hear the news CN - cannot understand why these girls do not go through with their bookings - I have seen both Mia x3 and Blondie's x2 over the last 8-9 months and they have been great on every occasion. Comms a little haphazard sometimes and the odd 4 mins late issue but have seen then everytime I have booked.

Cannot explain why they would do this even when you have seen twice and would have know you already

jcdmj12

Sorry to hear about that - maybe they weren't feeling up for it that evening, but they could at least have had the decency to tell you in advance.  Hopefully they're it's not a sign they're getting burned out, I'd like one last session before they go back home.

Offline tel_house

That's very dissapointing as I was hoping to see them week after next.

As I would be coming from the south coast I'd have an even longer journey than Cupnoodle, may have to look for a Plan B epecially after my last attempt to see them resulted in using Plan C.

Has anyone seem them since CP's experience? Updates appreciated

Goofy85

Sorry to hear about that - maybe they weren't feeling up for it that evening, but they could at least have had the decency to tell you in advance.  Hopefully they're it's not a sign they're getting burned out, I'd like one last session before they go back home.

Thanks. The booking was confirmed by them just two hours before I was due to see them. So if they were burnt out they could have had the decency to tell me. It says a lot about them as the human beings they are, to the ones they come across when you see them. No respect at all.

Goofy85

As I would be coming from the south coast I'd have an even longer journey than Cupnoodle, may have to look for a Plan B epecially after my last attempt to see them resulted in using Plan C.

I wouldn't risk it. Who knows if they have done this to other punters? You have only heard about this occasion because I am a member of this forum. I can't leave negative feedback on their profile because it was arranged by phone (just like the two previous times I have seen them), not the AW booking system.

Goofy85

Really sorry to hear the news CN - cannot understand why these girls do not go through with their bookings - I have seen both Mia x3 and Blondie's x2 over the last 8-9 months and they have been great on every occasion. Comms a little haphazard sometimes and the odd 4 mins late issue but have seen then everytime I have booked.

Cannot explain why they would do this even when you have seen twice and would have know you already

They have both (or whoever handles the booking for the pair) have gone WAY down in my estimation. To the extent it has ruined the good memory of my times with them. A real shame. I was thinking of quitting punting altogether (spending too much money on it), and wanted one last time with them.

Offline tel_house

Despite CPs bad experience, I've decided to risk it as these 2 have been on top of my HL for sometime. Have been ringing for several days and managed to get an answer this evening. So have booked a 1 hr session for tomorrow afternoon I have a meeting in Central London in the morning so if it all goes pairshaped I wont have travelled up from the coast in vain. Hopefully I will be able to report that CPs experince was just a blip. Either way report to follow.

Anyone got a suggestion for a good plan B in the Finchley road area?

Offline titanph

looking forward to your review if you get to see them, would like to know if it's a one off or if their service has dropped.

Offline tel_house

I'm at the postcode they gave me now and have been getting no reply when phoning. Will persist a little longer but not best pleased as you will appreciate

full report to follow

Offline Steve2

It sounds ominous. Maybe they are out walking the dog!!!!

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Stealthshagger

I had issues trying to book them in the past. To be fair they didn't commit to a specific time but "6-630ish" "or so" and "maybe" as they were eating and something or other. I therefore did not make a concrete booking as that is not enough to book on the back of. Went elsewhere instead.

Goofy85

I'm at the postcode they gave me now and have been getting no reply when phoning. Will persist a little longer but not best pleased as you will appreciate

full report to follow

Let us know how it goes.

Offline tel_house

Here's the details of yesterday's debacle:-

Tuesday evening at about 9:20pm I managed to get an answer form Mia on the Blondies phone and arranged a 1 hour duo booking for 4pm on Wednesday. She said to confirm at 3pm by phone and she would give me the postcode.

I rang at 14:57 yesterday from Liverpool Street and got an answering service so I left a message to say I was confirming the 4pm booking and would try again in a few mins but if I still didn't get her I would text. Rang again at 15:03 and got a message to say that the voicemail box was full. I then sent the following text at 15:07

"Hi Mia

This is to confirm our duo booking at 4pm for 1 hour. Can you please text me the post code.

I am now going on the underground so cannot ring u until I get to Finchley Road"

I waited a few mins but no response so I jumped on the underground to Finchley Road but decided not to go through the barrier so if I had to abort  my oyster wouldn't be charged.

(As an asside an now considering a punting oyster as mine is registered and I get a monthly e-mail with list and cost of journeys.)

It was now quarter to four. I found a quiet spot on the station with wifi so checked that the number was correct, and it was . When I rang this time I got a reply from Mia. She said she didn't get the text or phone message, I then asked if it was still on she said not at 4pm but I could come at 5pm and she would text the postcode. (if you want to know where the quiet spot with wifi is PM me)

At 15:55 I got the following text

" NW3 *** the postcode u want to come to me or me to me and my gfe?X"

(I will PM CP to check if we were given the same postcode and report back)

I replied at 16:01

"you and gfe please"

Looked up the postcode which was about 10 mins walk from the station. So amused my for half an hour and walked up to the location.

At 16:57 sent the following text:-

"Hi

I'm outside can I have the number please"

I got no response.

I made several attempts to phone and it just went to answering machine. I also looked up the number on her singleton profile and tried that but got an answering service.

At 17:39 I left a message to say that I was still outside and I was displeased but if she rang back in next 10 mins I was will to go through with the booking.

Needless to say I heard nothing.

Not having a plan B and the build up of pressure on the scrotum becoming intense I decided to let my dick rule my brain and did a location "available today" search by postcode on AW. Fortunately I found a very nice young Polish girl that gave a good GFE.

The day didn't pan out as I hoped but at least I ended up having a very pleasant time with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Gents  I would avoid BlondiesXxX now moved from top of HL to BL. I will also cut and paste above into a review.

Goofy85

Yep. Pretty much exactly what happened to me. And I had seen them twice previously. So I don't buy the whole maybe a regular turned up. I mean, I saw them walking their dog soon after! I think it says a lot about them as people - despicable in my view.