Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy_Ravishing London outcall  (Read 3129 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Darcy81

External Link/Members Only

My first review, so bear with me if it sucks but I thought I should give back to the forum and help this lovely lady build up a network

Met her tonight, outcall. Upon confirmation, I saw AW had suspended her (new) profile pending verification. It weirded me out, but decided to go ahead because she had been nice during initial comm and I had seen a number of face pics in her pvt gallery that did not appeared doctored at all

Communication and booking all via WhatsApp, she is very responsive and cycle ‘civilian’ selfies through her profile pic to prove she is genuine.

Appearance: pics are 100% genuine. She is young (claims 24, I believe her) petite, brunette at the moment with dark eyes. Great ass and legs, flat muscular stomach, small but friendly boobs :) lovely face, the girl next door you always wanted to fuck. She claims to be Bulgarian

Very friendly, nice natural conversation if you wish to have it. The sex is excellent, she really tries to make you happy and participates with interest. Wet quickly with no need for lube, good oral skills and open to face fucking. Tasty pussy that is still relatively tight and she seems to genuinely enjoy being eaten. Gorgeous view when you let her ride you and satisfying hold on her tight ass when you take her doggie

Happy to give a massage between rounds...

Currently cheap for her quality, assume prices will increase once she gathers a following. Appreciate people will not jump on her purely based on my write up, but I wholeheartedly recommend her

Offline WKD123

What a shame there is no profile left to view. Out of interest, who else have you punted in the last 8 months?

Offline Darcy81

She is the first one in London for me. I travel a lot on business and usually indulge when abroad in hotels

She told AW asked for a new passport photo, so I’m sure the profile will be up and running again soon

I could grab and post some of her selfies in the pvt gallery, but not sure it would be a nice thing to do to her
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:26:09 am by Darcy81 »

Offline david_mason

DFK? OWO? Fingering? 69?

Care to post a bit more detail please?

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’ve messaged her about availability for next week so will let you know if it amounts to anything

Online PLeisure

I’ve messaged her about availability for next week so will let you know if it amounts to anything
Ditto. Enquired about certain services. Read the message but no reply.

Offline unus669

DFK? OWO? Fingering? 69?

+1

Was anal included? Were there extras?

Offline backofthenet

Ditto. Enquired about certain services. Read the message but no reply.

also ditto.  :P

Offline Darcy81

DFK? OWO? Fingering? 69?

Yes to all

Offline Darcy81

+1

Was anal included? Were there extras?

I did not ask for anal, so I don’t know. No extras mentioned during my interaction

Offline Bbc365

I emailed her for availability and size restriction but still no reply.

Offline munky123

There is no phone number on the profile. Did you contact her via email?

Offline Darcy81

Whatsapp - maybe she is just not working today