Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha slaty xx TOFT or NOT - Stoke on Trent  (Read 1305 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5326332) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline ExeterGently

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was at home with a bit of time to spare, looked through AW and saw Natasha, never seen a Rom before and looking at her pic, never had a Botox lipped lady either.

So I sent a text, got a reply in a few mins and asked a few things from her likes, told all I asked was available.

I thought all positive so far, I will test the water, texted I will drive to nearby , in case the traffic was crap and text when I was there. Got her address and was on my way.

So I parked in the next street and resent my text asking if French Kissing, OWO and covered sex was definitely available, she replied all yes.

Now for those of you who know Stoke, Viccy Road is a busy place, especially around Joiners Square and the address is on the beach front.

Anyway as I was parked a street away I walked through the back alley, in daylight so no issue, through and down on viccy, 3 or 4 on the left, knock on the door and in.

So now for the TOFT or not

Inside the hallway, met by 2 girls, Natasha and her mate Sasha.

Natasha is most def the girl in the photo, 5ft nothing, size 8, real breasts slim and the smallest ass I’ve ever seen.
Into the room door on the right as you go through the front door, she is wearing an all in one red basque thing, she says get undressed, I’m in ore, she is a pretty little thing. I get undressed and I ask for a kiss, no problem, open mouth and relaxed not pretend or false.
I lie on the bed and she asks oral with or without, I say without, ok she says, straight down from soft and gets me going, I ask if she can remove the all in one for a bit of 69, stops the head and removes, climbs on top and presents that little ass n pussy in my face, amazing and sweet tasting.
Anyway she’s back on the cock n nice action, I’m into her pussy n ass and I feel a weeks worth of the ball sack juice rising and I ask her to slow down, she doesn’t and keeps going, I tell her I’m coming, she carries on and receives the mother of all loads, some she takes and the rest spills out the side of her mouth.
She climbs off, offers me the regimental wet wipes, I clean up and get dressed.

I knocked on 3.10 and back in my car 3.23 including the 2 min walk.

£40 for the 15 min quickie.

The reason for the TOFT or not is because I didn’t shag her.

Anyway, she had only been there 1 day and is leaving to go back home next week.

Would I recommend absolutely fucking yes, would I return again fucking yes, if only to fuck her ( time allowing ) I can only imagine she is a great fuck.

Hope it helps

Offline GingerNuts

Each to their own but I wouldn't be kissing that.

Looks like someone whose face was severely disfigured in a car crash and couldn't be bothered with the reconstructive surgery.

Offline ilovitbig

Ive been looking at her mate Sasha, what did she look like?.

Offline ExeterGently

True each to there own but I had to n you’d done the same

Her mate looked tidy, bet as 1 is going the other will be, as this is last week I’d be thinking 3 some n cheep as chips, money for home grab a bargain

Offline GingerNuts

n you’d done the same

Nope. Well, maybe with a bag over her head.

Offline Beerswillin99

Definitely my type of gal, added to HL! Thanks  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the review bud, but I don't think she's for me as her face is too distracting. When did having lips like that become the new normal?? That fucking Kardashian Clan.........bunch of fucking freaks.
Sorry, rant over  :hi:

Offline Punterplus

She looks utterly fucking ridiculous.

Offline dmoss54321

Fuck me .what do you want!!
Look at the body on her. You really want to moan about her lips when theyre on your cock?
Get a fucking grip on reality. Your fucking her for money. Not auditioning her for vogue.
Unfuckingbelievable

Offline GingerNuts

Look at the body on her. You really want to moan about her lips when theyre on your cock?
Get a fucking grip on reality. Your fucking her for money. Not auditioning her for vogue.
Unfuckingbelievable

There are quite a few who disagree with your well argued point.

Offline PepeMAGA

she does look like shes had extensive facial work. as in surgery not COF

Offline BustaNut

Unfuckingbelievable

I respectfully disagree. I won't ever be 'fucking her for money'. Her lips make her look like Howard the duck.........you may like duck fucking, but it's not my thing. If I'm paying to fuck someone, I'd prefer not to want to put a paper bag on her head. My money, my choice and I'll be spending elsewhere.

Offline ilovitbig

She'd be known as a double bagger , put 2 brown paper bags over her head before shagging her, the 2nd one is incase the 1st one bursts, oh and then there's the triple baggers.

Offline BustaNut

She'd be known as a double bagger , put 2 brown paper bags over her head before shagging her, the 2nd one is incase the 1st one bursts, oh and then there's the triple baggers.

:lol: :lol:

Offline johnty

Down in Cambridge now anyway.