Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva of Pudsey  (Read 1189 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TomR

External Link/Members Only

Searching for new non Thai massages I found the above ad on adult work. AW isn't a site that I use very often but I found a report on this girl on UKP so decided to give her a go.

Firstly comms were all by text. Telephone calls were ignored but texts answered promptly, maybe she isn't confident enough to speak on the phone but the texting did't bother me. I got the time that I wanted and the postcode and found the place easily. She works from a discrete apartment block with some on street parking nearby as well as a cheap council car park so no problems with location or parking.

When I arrived and parked up she texted me the flat number and left the door open so I walked straight in. She is quite pretty without having model looks and was was pleasant. Appearance wise she would be about 5 4, slim but not thin, short black hair and looked younger than the 28 as advertised.

I had a shower and chose the bed for the massage rather than a bench. She stripped down to bra and panties and started the massage. Usual stuff on neck and back and then spent a lot of attention on the legs and bum. Her technique is very erotic, lots of pressing with thumbs and pushing on the crack with fingers. She used her fingertips to good effect but without tickling which was a relief as I am quite sensitive. When the time came to turn over she removed her underwear and started working on my legs. She then sat on my thighs and started to simulate sex without actually touching me. At this point I was able to touch her breasts and gave them a lick as well as kiss her neck. When I was ready to be finished she layed next to me so as she was applying the oil and gently massaging the old boy I was sucking her tits and massaging her arse with my free hand.

Things didn't take long to conclude and she cleaned me up before I had a quick shower.

All in all a pleasant experience. £80 for the hour - and I did get the hour. I would return but only after I have tried a few more alternatives.