Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe only 4you  (Read 1165 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4900611) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ice_god

Soo got horny as fuck and booked her

Turned up at mines nice little black dress then we got to play
She was so shy and nervous but still omg I would say she's a 10
Also I did go bareback
I couldn't help it

Worh a punt

Offline Littlebluebastard

Offline agadoo2

Risking bareback is not worth it and I believe this review is fake!

Offline Uncle Buck

Offline ice_god

Not a piss take.100% seen her and I'm for real

Offline DirtyDick78

Not a piss take.100% seen her and I'm for real

Definitely a rocket then!!

Offline Jock D

Wow...member for over five and a half years and only you 3rd post...1st review...is a proud bareback one :crazy:  :bomb:

Online Happyjose

I smell shite

She has 2 feedback only posts under her ratings, both describing her as a scammer

Offline Name Not Found

..... describing her as a scammer

They make a lovely couple.

I like how she's ticked every single option on the 'likes' list. Nothing suspicious there...

« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 11:25:24 am by Name Not Found »

Offline mr small

Thanks but no thanks Sergei.

:hi:

Offline daviebond

Also I did go bareback
And pray tell how much extra did she charge for that? Bet she charges an extra tenner just to kiss her or even breathe on her just like most Roms  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Clattypats

Soo got horny as fuck and booked her

Turned up at mines nice little black dress then we got to play
She was so shy and nervous but still omg I would say she's a 10
Also I did go bareback
I couldn't help it

Worh a punt
You're a Fuckwit OP, if true :rolleyes: and this isn't a review...  :wacko:

Secretpunter79

Funny I came across this post. Was going to do a review and changed my mind. This was probably my last punt, certainly with Romas. Contacted the above profile, quick text back with postcode and I arrived to a girl who maybe was the girl in the pics but severely under dressed. Was told it’s was ‘this girl’ as another girl appeared around the door, she was very pretty and young, my guess not 20 yet. She didn’t speak any English at all, was shaking like a shitting dog and I sat there thinking what the fuck am I doing here? I don’t know if it’s an act but the girl looked scared shitless, straight of the boat and clearly trafficked and for me it’s hit home and I felt shit. I’m out.

Offline Marmalade

Sergei, you’re supposed to lurk and pretend to be a real punter for a while, not suddenly appear on here like an utter tit. Didn’t they teach you anything at pimp & crim school?  :timeout:

p.s. the bit about you being a dirty scumbag sounds believable. Not really the sort we like here though. I think you should maybe focus your advertising more towards your scumbag ilk. Especially if they’re as thick as your No.2. (And hey — remember to flush)

We’d be interested in any more info you may have though. Such as when might your entry visa be fucking revoked?  :dash:

Secretpunter79

Offline bigmike32

How is the op not banned yet?

Online Happyjose

Funny I came across this post. Was going to do a review and changed my mind. This was probably my last punt, certainly with Romas. Contacted the above profile, quick text back with postcode and I arrived to a girl who maybe was the girl in the pics but severely under dressed. Was told it’s was ‘this girl’ as another girl appeared around the door, she was very pretty and young, my guess not 20 yet. She didn’t speak any English at all, was shaking like a shitting dog and I sat there thinking what the fuck am I doing here? I don’t know if it’s an act but the girl looked scared shitless, straight of the boat and clearly trafficked and for me it’s hit home and I felt shit. I’m out.

You should report to crimestoppers

Anonymously

Offline suckmyglock

You should report to crimestoppers

Anonymously

Yes definitely. I’ve reported a case before and it was gone in a week.

Offline seeker

This is shocking also ,
You suspected the girl was trafficked or so clearly didn't want to be there
And you went ahead anyway .... :bomb:
You should have made your excuses  left and informed crimestoppers
 stick sergio the pimp in the shit .
Fucking disgusting,with behaviour like this you are  a twat imo  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:49:15 am by seeker »

Secretpunter79

At what point did i say I went ahead? I said I sat there and felt like shit, girl never spoke English I shook my head and said no, waited five mins or so and left. I reported to crime stoppers on Sunday, advert isn’t in Renfrewshire anymore so not sure if moved town or been found out.

Offline Clattypats

At what point did i say I went ahead? I said I sat there and felt like shit, girl never spoke English I shook my head and said no, waited five mins or so and left. I reported to crime stoppers on Sunday, advert isn’t in Renfrewshire anymore so not sure if moved town or been found out.
You didn't... The problem was, you said Fuck all!...  :rolleyes:

Offline dthompson88

If you suspect any dodginess, report to Crimestoppers. Done it a couple times and it works.

For the sake of anonymity; I won't give details like who or where. But I found out, in both cases, police had been to the places shortly after I made complaints and the scummy bastards haven't been in town since. (One was reported for neglect, the other for pimping).

Online Happyjose

If you suspect any dodginess, report to Crimestoppers. Done it a couple times and it works.

For the sake of anonymity; I won't give details like who or where. But I found out, in both cases, police had been to the places shortly after I made complaints and the scummy bastards haven't been in town since. (One was reported for neglect, the other for pimping).

Good to hear

:thumbsup: