Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fbsm thai sammy -Birmingham  (Read 9726 times)

2 review(s) for thai sammy massage (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline manny

External Link/Members Only

Comms
All done by text replied in good time and phoned at the agreed time to give directions and number for buzzer.

Just off bath row, not far from tesco express

Venue
Nice clean flat with ensuite

Cost
£80

The meet
Got to sammys flat and the door opened with her hid behind it and i was led into the bedroom, i would say sammy is in her fifties but looked good in a sort of netted dress we had already discussed services prior to meet via text.
Took my clothes off and sammy hung them up and asked me to sit on a chair where she washed my feet using a bowl of warm water after drying she asked to me to lie on the bed on my back as she got naked , shes in good shape for her age, i had asked for a happy start, followed by massage,b2b and a happy end if i could manage, so she oiled me up and began the happy end took my had to her breasts after a few minutes and this had the desired effect she cleaned me up and asked me to lie on my front, then began the stretching i had asked for a hard massage and she stretched me into some pretty odd shapes at one point she had both my legs on her shoulders while she pushed forward and said she was gonna fuck me jokingly but any more pushing and i would have been fucked. Then onto the oil massage done very well and the b2b also very pleasant asked to turn around quick massage of front of legs,shoulders and chest and onto the happy ending whilst i had a good feel of her breasts again she made sure i popped again cleaned me up and led me to the shower, no assisted shower for me like others have mentioned.
Sammy was pleasant and attentive through out our meet but it was a very hot day and she did complain about being tired alot so may not have been on normal form, after the shower she took the towel and made sure my back was dry as i had missed a spot and she dried my feet sprayed with deodorant , once dressed she gave me a bottle of water and sent me on my way pretty much on the hour mark.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 04:40:19 am by manny »

Offline mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link showing no longer active on adultwork site  :dash: but you can see what she looks like on her viva street site

Offline GingerNuts

Link showing no longer active on adultwork site  :dash:

Looks like he dug the link out of an old review without checking it was still active.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 05:57:45 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline shiptonlad

She used to be easily the best in Birmingham imho

Fanny

She used to be easily the best in Birmingham imho
She never did it for me. Didn’t find her attractive and those nipples were just deformed. As they say ‘every man to his own’

Offline BrumTallGuy

Well i am confused by this... i generally avoid city centre like the plague but the service does sound interesting.
The old date of the ads make me wary too.

Offline Brumbrum

The only thing that stood out with her was the assisted shower at the end, but if she’s not doing that then it’s a bit shit lol

Offline BrumTallGuy

Yes many years back i used to have the bath or shower as standard from thais. Seems pretty rare now. I miss those.

Offline MN1972

Have visited sammy twice.

Reliable service imho, but always had the assisted shower!!  And she was ok with happy beginning and end. Comes across as a nice lady too.

B2B was good both times.

Her age is the reason i dont go back, i guess i am a pervert but i prefer being wanked off by a lady in her 20's or 30's

Thanks for the review.

Offline shiptonlad

+1 although I couldn't care less about the age of 53/4.

Offline Oscar1

Her oral hygiene was very poor for the last time I have seen her couple of years ago. From that day, I took her off from my list.
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GingerNuts

How about a review?

If you're asking Oscar1 then he may not be able to post a review.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Offline shiptonlad

All I will say is that from my experience she was great. That  is 3 years ago. Around that time there were many more on here who agreed. Have often paid for an hour and stayed for 3 if she wasn't busy. Out of the door on time if she was.

Offline manny

Her hygiene was good and service too the room and ensuite was spotless so no issues with any of that overall a good service, the stretching had me feeling relaxed for a long time after,

Offline MN1972

^^^ i cant fault her hygiene at all either, surprised anyone had issues with it.

Her apartment was also spotless, she got quite annoyed at my socks depositing minuscule fluff on her carpet! (but tried to hide it)

Offline shed

I think Oscar1 must be confusing her with somebody else. I used to see her a few years ago and her presentation, service and general hygiene was first class. Either that or he is harbouring some sort of a grudge  :)

Fanny

I think Oscar1 must be confusing her with somebody else. I used to see her a few years ago and her presentation, service and general hygiene was first class. Either that or he is harbouring some sort of a grudge  :)
Or maybe she had bad breath when he saw her......it seems a tad harsh to question the guys opinion simply because it doesn’t tally with your experience.
I find her nipples are gross but others love them......I certainly wouldn’t question their differing opinion to mine because that is what it is, a different opinion.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 11:39:45 pm by Fanny »

Offline Andywb

I notice that Sammie/Sammy is now advertising as Sandy Thai Massage on AW
External Link/Members Only 

Offline shiptonlad

I have seen the adultwork advert too. I know for certain you can add 19 years to the advertised 35!
I still found her very nice with excellent service.

Offline Andywb

I saw her about a year ago and reviewed: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226536.msg2303479#msg2303479

She was open about her age (low 50s) - hence this must be a typo in her new profile; but for her age she had a cracking body