Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another neggers this time for Sexy Lilliana  (Read 1490 times)

1 review(s) for sweet tiffany xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline woiczeck

So this punt happened a few days ago but I cant remember when becasue the last few weeks have been a bit of a blur with lots of work interspersed with sex with EE girls.  So I was driving back to Stansted from Camberley and I thought I would swing by London and do some fucking.

I had had my eye on this External Link/Members Only BTICH for some time.  I mean look at the pics she looks the girl next door, butter wouldnt melt, choir girl prissy bitch.  I even tried to punt this a a couple of weeks before this attempt BUT when I called the girl at the other end threatened to call ZE POLEESE!!!  I shat my pants!!! Literally I watched my life go down hill likei n those drink drive ads with added insult as a sex offender I would have those gay signs put up on my house!!!  She had my number and called me back and had some dude speak to me...I was like fuck...she had threatened the police so I was like is this a cop calling me back!! 
He was like, "from the call records it seems like you called this gir first...l"
I denied it saying she had called me first,
then he was like "but you said she was on AW or something"...
I had almost stopped breathing at this point and my heart felt like it was going to break out of my chest...think ya cunt...think.....
"yeah, well it was an unknown number when she called so I googled it...OBVIOUSLY...and thats what it came back with...Who are you btw....", long pause.....I said I was at work and hung up!!

Naturally I stayed of AW for the rest of that day!!! and the fucking next!!!  So anyway I wasnt sure if it was a cop or some bloke, maybe her bf but I was weary of going back but thought she will unlikely have save my number and I probably could ring back without fretting much.  So I called and got the address which was just off the A406 near bounds Green (I believe).  But I even brought up the fact she threatened to call the police last time....she answered puzzled.  I was like I aint coming until you come out and prove you are who you say you are.  So when I got there I was like "come out come out where...." no I didnt acutally I just said I was outside and can you come to the door.  She refused but I was desperate so I took a chance.....fucking crazy right after what I just told you guys?  I love taking risks...its sooooo fucking exciting.

Anyway long and short is...im still here and it turned out to be fairly safe.  So the punt?  Well the place was shit...you walk into the kitchen/ diner which is filled with smoke.  And the room is mall and pokey as the shower room and toilet.

£60 p hr.

Positives: She confirmed that OWO was included and that I could fuck her brains out as much as I wanted.  She even confirmed that filming was inlcuded but no face.  Body is ok but skin is a little rough, small perky tits.

Neggers:  She had not shaved in a few weeks.  Pussy hair was over grown and armpits....EU, EUUU, EYOOOOO.  The OWO was mechanical and CIM was offered on the phone but extra when I got there.  After a few strokes she put a johnny and proceeded to fuck me.  She refused to go on top but I coaxed her round.  Then after blowing my load she gave me half hearted massage which becasue it was half hearted was also shyte. 

Oh yeah on the second go OWO turned into OW as apparently OWO is just on the first go.  I hit a girl when I was thirteen, my mom found out and me beat to within an inch of my life...NOT A JOKE...she beat me with a nylon shoe....there was bleeding!  anyhoo never hit a girl again but I felt like socking her when she said this!!!

On the second go I said I was going to film it.  She was cool with it but grabbed a teddy bear to cover her face.  Anyway thing is...while I was telling her to get into position I filmed her face anyway and am now thinking about putting it on the net cos there is some decent footage...bit of a quandry...should I shouldnt I?  I was supposed to be there for an hour but she just lost ocmplete interest and so I said fuck it 40 mins in and asked for a shower which I stretched out 20 mins.

the girl is the girl in the pics...but I dont think she will make an effort when you go round...she is jaded and slovenly and not worth even the 60phr price. :dash: AVOID!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 04:25:52 pm by woiczeck »

jcdmj12

Use a prepay (bought cash), pay for all your credits with cash.  Then if anything like this happens, throw phone and SIM in the bin in separate places. No worries about anyone calling you back.

Why did you go back after the initial palava?

Offline woiczeck

Because I was driving past London and didnt want to go all the way to my usual punting ground of east london.  And she was the only one I really wannted to see.  She had other pics on her profile before and she looked really pretty...not sexy but pretty and I appreciate that look in a girl.  She is like that for real but not quite as nice without the slap on...oh aye she has crooked teeth.

But really I wanted to know why the palava happened last time.  I think she was in public and someone over heard the conversation and had pretend like she wasnt a WG - that is my guess and the dude that called me back was someone in the group she was with.  Who knows?  But as I mentioned I love taking risks too!!!  It was exciting, oh yeah I can handle my self so I wasnt too worried if there was someone menacing at the other end!!!

Offline bestbefore

Bad luck - Looks like you picked the wrong Liliana

next time try lustful Liliana - a great girl.

jcdmj12

Because I was driving past London and didnt want to go all the way to my usual punting ground of east london.  And she was the only one I really wannted to see.  She had other pics on her profile before and she looked really pretty...not sexy but pretty and I appreciate that look in a girl.  She is like that for real but not quite as nice without the slap on...oh aye she has crooked teeth.

But really I wanted to know why the palava happened last time.  I think she was in public and someone over heard the conversation and had pretend like she wasnt a WG - that is my guess and the dude that called me back was someone in the group she was with.  Who knows?  But as I mentioned I love taking risks too!!!  It was exciting, oh yeah I can handle my self so I wasnt too worried if there was someone menacing at the other end!!!

Fair enough! Ah well, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Hopefully the dice will roll in your favour next time.

rogerc23

Funny review as always,confirms why i would never punt in that part of london