Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Busty Slut - Fareham  (Read 8579 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5057758) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Derrick101

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble:

OK, I know you’ve had a look at the profile, and you’re thinking I’ve really gone off the rails now ! One very unflattering photo, certainly no photo shopping here and not a lot of info. one to avoid I hear you say.  :crazy:
£110 for an hour.

Comms:

Initial AW email, and then text. All answered promptly.

Flat just north of Fareham. Very safe area, free on street parking.

Looks:

Despite the grotty photo on AW, the essentials are as per. 5ft, large bust, a few extra pounds, but very shapely. Great arse, and despite the looks on the photo, she does have a waist! Facially OK, no paper bag required. I would say age is probably right, but looks a bit younger than 44.

Attitude:

As stated in the profile, she’s new to this so appeared to be a bit nervous.  This persona soon evaporated when she got into it.

Service:
Greeted by NBS dressed in no more than knickers and heels.  :yahoo: Hello’s exchanged and straight into some of the deepest and best DFK I’ve had… Nerves? , no she’s just up for it. Ushered into the bedroom still tongue wrestling while attempting to remove my shirt and undo my belt. She failed miserably so just squeezed the old fella through my trousers. She sat on the bed while I finished what she had started, and no sooner that old fella was released from my pants, it disappeared down her throat.  Deep, drooling, gagging. Ball licking and sucking while I reached down and squeezed and pinched tits and nipples. Took a light face fucking with both hands on the back of her head making her eyes water.  Time for me ! She knelt on the bed. A very shapely arse in the air to receive a few fairly hard slaps that were responded to with squeals of approval, and a laugh that reminded me of a carry on era Barbara Windsor. I can’t do a Sid James, so I didn’t try.  :D  Thong moved to one side to reveal a wet, very pink smoothly shaven pussy and arse. Proceeded to give her a deep rimming and RO. Flipped her onto her back, removed skimpy knickers and got stuck in to some serious RO and deep two fingered probing that led to groaning, shuddering and a copious amount of liquid soaking my hand. Onto my back for more OWO, rimming on me,  culminating with mack being applied and a CG ride to completion with more shuddering and liquid release. No rest as she’s all over me with more DFK, nipple licking and nibbling while I’m massaging those melons. More OWO, until I’m ready again, and pound away in mish, DFK all the way until pop number two is completed. Shower offered and taken as I was soaked

Overall:
Well, Another successful TOFTT that I’m happy to review. It’s surprising what you can find when you read between the lines of an AW profile.  :hi:

Offline Raven

Offline Dirty_Parry

Great report thanks, one for my save list.

Offline Hantsolo

Not my cup of tea Derrick, but a great review as always  :drinks:

Offline Jules2205

+1 from me. Saw her on Thursday. As Dr C describes really. Lovely place for an incall and the layout leads to her being able to greet you in her own way ;-) very enthusiastic but I get the impression she could be a bit of a lose cannon when it comes to getting hold of.

Offline BBWLuvva

Says on her profile she was working today and tried to book her but no joy. She has stated 3 slots for tomorrow but I am busy in the morning and I don't like the smell of burnt rubber.  :(

Offline Coconut

Same, tried today but no reply to text or call.

Offline BBWLuvva

Read my messages about 9pm last night but still nothing  :dash:

Offline Jules2205

Read my messages about 9pm last night but still nothing  :dash:

I think she read my AW at about 1:30am and I then got a reply later that day.

Offline wylie anchor

Negative FB on AW claims she stole £260 from him???  :unknown:
Was looking for a booking this week, but now not sure. Anyone with more intel??

Offline Derrick101

She seemed friendly and genuine enough to me. Let's see what her response is. FWIW, 'his' feedback is a bit erratic!  :unknown:

Offline timsussex

£260 is not a number that appears in her price list so either he had a lot of spare cash with him (pretty careless) or something else

If I lost £260 to a WG I would be posting a few more details of the scam - in fact a lot more

Offline latex_demon

Yep, I think that would be spurious feedback from someone that is a perhaps not the most reliable of people  to listen too.

Good post op, I hope to see her soon too.

Offline Vimes

Thanks for the review too. :drinks:

Tried to book her on the basis of it, but AW email read but not replied too. Tried a text a couple of days later, but no response to that either. Perhaps a lucky escape given recent comments!

Offline spuzz99

A little strange though that she has not challenged the negative feedback yet

Offline Jules2205

I certainly didn’t get the impression anything was dodgy when I visited.

Offline sailor3

Offline Stiltskin

Has anyone tried booking her recently? I know she said she was going to delete all her old messages, since before the school holidays. I've sent her a couple of polite messages since then, she reads them, but I never get a reply.

Offline Yellowman1

I can never get hold of her Iv tried calling, aw messaging and text but no answer

Offline Punterenas

Has anyone tried booking her recently? I know she said she was going to delete all her old messages, since before the school holidays. I've sent her a couple of polite messages since then, she reads them, but I never get a reply.

Lucky you, she doesn't even read mine.

Online TallnHung

Offline Yellowman1

Is this girl still working ? Hasn’t logged in for a while

Offline timsussex

Not shown as logging on for nearly 3 months yet phone number is displayed - which costs £s

Offline Derrick101

And her duo partner hasn't heard from her for a while.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268949.0

Offline Yellowman1

Shame really wanted to try this one

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Not shown as logging on for nearly 3 months yet phone number is displayed - which costs £s

Logged in today and feedback left for her 14/12. Back in the ring for some extra Xmas £s maybe?

Offline Derrick101

Looks like she's back in action again

Offline andyw1969

Has anybody had a booking with her recently?

Profile says shes back (again) but not logged in since. Her phone number is still showing but she didnt answer my text asking when she would be around.

Offline Chooser

Tried contacting her but no response. Think her comms have always been a bit flaky!?  :hi:

Offline getsbettereverytime

On off, on off, on off currently very hard to get hold of (since autumn!)

currently switched off, hope she is back soon as gives a fantastic service and is lots of fun, anyone met her pal listed as duo, Busty something, she is also impossible to get in contact with, have not given up....

Offline andyw1969

On off, on off, on off currently very hard to get hold of (since autumn!)

currently switched off, hope she is back soon as gives a fantastic service and is lots of fun, anyone met her pal listed as duo, Busty something, she is also impossible to get in contact with, have not given up....

Busty-Belle or something I think she is (was) called. I say that as the last time i looked her profile was gone?

Like you say she was even worse to get hold of and never answered any emails so gave up too.

Shame as a hour or 2 with both of them would probably been great...

Offline Derrick101

NBS seems to be back in business  :thumbsup:

Offline Chooser

....but still not responding to contact attempts!  :dash: :dash:

Offline Plan R

Thanks D101 great review which answer all my questions.
SP looks dirty/horny and right up my street for a certain kind of punt.

AA route finder says she's 120 miles from my front door though  :dash:
I need to find something to do or see (apart from her) to justify the trip

:drinks: